BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Noticed they dropped Spallina from the team name on Yellow Jackets website, and Lax for the cure schedule. I'm assuming he can't coach now they are prospective student athletes? or is he leaving for the Cuse job?

Spallina not getting cuse job

And you know that? How?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Spallina will have 5-8 girls playing in LIC on Saturday depending on who wins County championships tonight......this team won't show who they really are until G8 in July

down 5-8 girls they still be beat top guns, janelli, or lomo by 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But how will they do against MND 25 Black, Heros Green 25 and CT Grizzlies?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will have no problem against them. Lots of talent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Noticed they dropped Spallina from the team name on Yellow Jackets website, and Lax for the cure schedule. I'm assuming he can't coach now they are prospective student athletes? or is he leaving for the Cuse job?

It isn’t YJ Spallina it will be a mixed team of spallina and other YJ teams to field a team YJ Spall won’t play til G8 is what we were told w LI HS playoffs injuries etc daughter DM’d one of their players Have to appreciate teen technology

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kayla Treanor it. Book it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It isn’t YJ Spallina it will be a mixed team of spallina and other YJ teams to field a team YJ Spall won’t play til G8 is what we were told w LI HS playoffs injuries etc daughter DM’d one of their players Have to appreciate teen technology

the way he usually runs his bench will make this the first meaningful travel minutes many of these girls will play

rooting for them and happy they are getting an opportunity but if they get rouged up it will confirm what many have suspected

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way
Tumolo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the way he usually runs his bench will make this the first meaningful travel minutes many of these girls will play

rooting for them and happy they are getting an opportunity but if they get rouged up it will confirm what many have suspected

No way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

confirmed , they already reached out to a few girls on an other yj team to fill in for them since they arent playing at the same times

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Spallina forfeiting! Weak! Scared to play!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forfeited at 4pm Friday night. Tournament can’t even fix the schedule with that little notice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forfeited at 4pm Friday night. Tournament can’t even fix the schedule with that little notice.

Bad part is it screwed the other team. Selfish and inconsiderate!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow! That’s awful. Not surprised though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the bottom of his roster has never been treated right

poor parents have paid for every practice and now missing three straight tourneys

family first once you already got paid and there is no benefit of him training your kids if they never practice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it a rest. They are not attempting to duck anyone...a core of the team and staff are otherwise occupied this weekend. Kudos to them and their coach for showing and him accepting their loyalty to their town programs. Jamulli and Lombird also have the same issue. Chill out MD. See you in the summer...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer is almost over!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it a rest. They are not attempting to duck anyone...a core of the team and staff are otherwise occupied this weekend. Kudos to them and their coach for showing and him accepting their loyalty to their town programs. Jamulli and Lombird also have the same issue. Chill out MD. See you in the summer...

No you stop apologizing for him. They should have given more
Notice where a change could be done to allow all teams to get in their 4 games. Isn’t that what it’s about. Playing the games ? Took a spot away from another team as there is always a waitlist too. I hope someone would no show for his team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and staff 🤣

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No you stop apologizing for him. They should have given more
Notice where a change could be done to allow all teams to get in their 4 games. Isn’t that what it’s about. Playing the games ? Took a spot away from another team as there is always a waitlist too. I hope someone would no show for his team.
Tournament knew Tuesday about this being possible and was confirmed Wednesday evening and Tournament refused to change it because STEPS didn’t want to play in a real division Only team that could of been moved there is the directors team and he likes to play in easy bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Steps division get 2 playoff teams. They are full of B teams! I understand the A pool with MND/Heros/Ct Grizzlies. But how does Steps Blue, skywalkers white get priority over the SW blue division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Steps division get 2 playoff teams. They are full of B teams! I understand the A pool with MND/Heros/Ct Grizzlies. But how does Steps Blue, skywalkers white get priority over the SW blue division.

Why do you care? Must be new to this so I’ll give you free advice. Don’t worry about the schedule? Don’t worry about who you play? Who scores? Lamenting the bad calls. Enjoy the day rooting for your child and her team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sit back and take it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoken like a true Steps parent who has the schedule bent for them despite everyone paying the same fees and expecting to be treated the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because Charlie runs the tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because Charlie runs the tournament

And the top 2 teams got byes in the first round--blows the mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Janellli - Beat some tough Maryland teams to win the championship!! Amazing to see how much they have improved!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i bet those four families who made a stir and bailed out over the winter are kicking themselves now

im sure that grass doesn’t look any greener no more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those four families never left.....rumors

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While we're discussing rumors, does anyone know if Rush 2025 folded? I know TG black told their girls no more using Rush as spring training, and I heard their goalie was now playing for YJ's E team.... Bueller? Bueller?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While we're discussing rumors, does anyone know if Rush 2025 folded? I know TG black told their girls no more using Rush as spring training, and I heard their goalie was now playing for YJ's E team.... Bueller? Bueller?

Pretty sure I saw a 2025 Rush team at Lax By The Sea a few weeks ago but I don't know any more than that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG very controlling with who the kids can train with I heard, as long as we’re discussing rumors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kayla Treanor in. Book it.

Should have listened. You people that think you know the lax world should just sit back and watch more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG very controlling with who the kids can train with I heard, as long as we’re discussing rumors.

TG like that with all their kids. EGO gotta go get over yourselves! All kids should learn from many trainers will make you a better player. People running from TG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
25 TG have never had any player leave since they started. love how you all think you know everything. Try to put down other programs every chance you get. Not sure why you just can't be happy with your team and promote a positive experience for YOUR child without putting others down. Every team and every child will have their own journey. Let them enjoy the ride instead bullying everyone to make yourself feel better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
25 TG have never had any player leave since they started. love how you all think you know everything. Try to put down other programs every chance you get. Not sure why you just can't be happy with your team and promote a positive experience for YOUR child without putting others down. Every team and every child will have their own journey. Let them enjoy the ride instead bullying everyone to make yourself feel better.

They’re the only program that tells kids who they can train with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They’re the only program that tells kids who they can train with.

Except of course, that they don't. At all. The only thing ever asked is if you have conflicts, TG practices and tournaments take priority over any other lacrosse except school. If you think that is unreasonable, lots of other clubs will gladly take your money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's just foolishness. There was multiple 25 TG alums playing for YJ GALVIN in summer league last night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
25 yellow jackets are a strong program. Many parents will want to bring their daughter there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed.

Spallina, Janelli, Lomo all top 2025 teams. G8 should be fun.

Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard