BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 39 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 38 39
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
whenever venom or 2way wins people claim 2027’s played. Sour grapes. We could have won but....

2Way is a great team. They are 2-1 against Venom. But they at least should not wear their '27 shirts to the game. Not really sour grapes when you are a 2027 playing vs 2028's

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels B team is traveling far this weekend. Could have just played in tristar

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are they going?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Venom and Two Way are the best in NE. A bunch of pretty good teams after that. Legacy, Rush, Moose, EXP N perhaps, BBL...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Venom and Two Way are the best in NE. A bunch of pretty good teams after that. Legacy, Rush, Moose, EXP N perhaps, BBL...

Not sure what Rush has proved yet. Someone fill me in?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did Mooselax play last night?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom is in 2027 division at Lax Fest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did Mooselax play last night?

Why don’t you tell us

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rush lost to moose by 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just remember before you post your comments after this weekend of games that these players are only 10 and 11 years old. It doesnt matter if they are AA or A. Rankings dont matter, or does FOGO percentage, goals, assists or groundballs. These kids play for fun and we still have to work on Monday to provide these kids with the travel lacrosse and training for a game they loveto play. Lets act mature and keep it classy. Happy Fathers Day!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express showed up today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they did. Legacy let down today. They struggled with the turtles to start then got it going. Turtles looked confused not sure what’s happening there. Goalie and faceoff kid for turtles looked good though. Thought legacy would fair better against both express teams. Both express teams have talent and we’re coached well.
Only saw records of teams over at Susa but clearly 2way is top dog. My bet is 2way over express north tomorrow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they did. Legacy let down today. They struggled with the turtles to start then got it going. Turtles looked confused not sure what’s happening there. Goalie and faceoff kid for turtles looked good though. Thought legacy would fair better against both express teams. Both express teams have talent and we’re coached well.
Only saw records of teams over at Susa but clearly 2way is top dog. My bet is 2way over express north tomorrow.
This is the goalie parents of turtles they kid gave up football numbers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turltles let up 31 goals today I don't think the goalie dad should be talking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express moose and Rebels down south good day . Legacy ok turtles real bad( they are done)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the goalie parents of turtles they kid gave up football numbers.

No turtles or goalie dad. Just my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express moose and Rebels down south good day . Legacy ok turtles real bad( they are done)

Definitely a Rebels post

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Looks like the top 6 HoCo teams held serve today — going 13-1 across a few different tournaments with Madlax off until mid-week. Not much in the way of strong competition though.

Up north, looks like all the 2way people are right and that team is among the top tier of teams. Express North also had a nice day. BBL had a pretty good showing and so did Long Island Express. Legacy did not stay hot following the NAL final appearance. So I’m going to revise my bored MD dad rankings to:

1. Hawks
2. 2Way
3. Madlax
4. 91 Venom (difficult to tell where they go since they haven’t played many strong 28 teams yet this summer; playing in a 27 bracket at LaxFest and lost some games but 27 games are tough to compare)
5. Express North
6. BBL
7. Legacy
8. FCA MD
9. Next Level
10. Freedom (PA)
11. True Annapolis
12. Long Island Express
13. Crabs
14. Mooselax
15. Eclipse

Watchlist: 4 Leaf Army, Rebels, LI Rush”

This is what’s being said on the mid Atlantic 2028 thread

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did bbl really beat 2way yesterday? i certainly did not see that coming. what happened? is bbl for real?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did bbl really beat 2way yesterday? i certainly did not see that coming. what happened? is bbl for real?

Wow, BBL lost to 2w by 5 goals on Saturday and crushes 2w 11-4 in the championship!

Was it the same rosters for both days?

If so, clearly coaching played a huge role in the outcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy too high or Moose too low (relative to each other anyway based on yesterday's outcome with Moose over Legacy by a few).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This weekend has Rebels “b” (with all their A guys again?), Igloo, GC and Surge going head to head. Garden City looks to have done pretty well last weekend, Surge appeared to struggle in a B bracket, Rebels did well last weekend (lost 2 times to one of the better Maryland teams) and Igloo has seems to have been struggling lately and if they lose out it’ll be rough for them to try and draw new talent in.

Right now from what it seems

91 will be drawing top talent from Long Island
Express will be drawing top kids from Nassau
Legacy will be drawing top kids from Suffolk
Moose/Rebels will be drawing top kids from the north shore
Rush will be drawing top kids from Suffolk south shore

turtles and igloo have been struggling and if they don’t improve in the next month I’m certain some of their top kids will be moving.

Who knows though, some new agreements can be made and big moves could happen. I wish all the kids the best luck in this next month and beg the parents to care more about coaching and improvement instead of the number of TShirts their kid gets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also comes down on price tag for the club . Turtles prob the lowest and mostly its central to get too and from anywhere on Suffolk. But who knows clubs will increase prices once again like every year . More than cost of living wage . Keep paying more and more for some horrible product. Or A,B,C team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This weekend has Rebels “b” (with all their A guys again?), Igloo, GC and Surge going head to head. Garden City looks to have done pretty well last weekend, Surge appeared to struggle in a B bracket, Rebels did well last weekend (lost 2 times to one of the better Maryland teams) and Igloo has seems to have been struggling lately and if they lose out it’ll be rough for them to try and draw new talent in.

turtles and igloo have been struggling and if they don’t improve in the next month I’m certain some of their top kids will be moving.

Who knows though, some new agreements can be made and big moves could happen. I wish all the kids the best luck in this next month and beg the parents to care more about coaching and improvement instead of the number of TShirts their kid gets

All of this seems fair although I don’t know who Rush has played recently to impress just yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m stating that they mostly going to be getting the best of the talent from Bayshore to Bluepoint, a few will head to 91/Legacy . They are a strong team with great coaching, They joined Laxfest with the intention to play 91, but they moved up when the schedules came out. This is all in general

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Rebels 2nd group made adjustment and is playing in the top bracket now, better for everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if they're bringing everyone, they should play better comp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s in charge of scheduling tournaments for Surge? Reminds me of S2S. They haven’t been able to win in a B bracket so bring them on to play A’s? I guess there’ll be a mass exodus there come next season. It’ll give new kids the opportunity to fill 91 coffers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Rebels 2nd group made adjustment and is playing in the top bracket now, better for everyone.

Still B teams expect for igloo. Whatever, they should just be honest that it’s their A team playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant is a Rebels event. It’s set up for them.

Looks like Next level is the only competition for 91 venom out in Maryland

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels basically play top kids in Hydra, then all kids, with those that do not get time with hydra playing more. Staff committed to doing 8/9 tourneys so all can see the field. I think it’s great idea. Say what you want, but team loves it and coaches are awesome, and dedicated. I do believe they will have 2 separate teams next season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All teams make playoffs so how is it set up for Rebels. Please explain. If anything they are the opposite. My lax tourney s not that’s a different story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Freedom? BBL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels basically play top kids in Hydra, then all kids, with those that do not get time with hydra playing more. Staff committed to doing 8/9 tourneys so all can see the field. I think it’s great idea. Say what you want, but team loves it and coaches are awesome, and dedicated. I do believe they will have 2 separate teams next season.
Says the hydra parents who’s kid gets to play. The red wolves kids don’t play as much as they should. Good for rebels for finding out a way to make more money. Atta boy rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
25 Kids on Rebels
4 Paid Coaches
14 Tourneys all year
60 Practices
Maybe you failed Math, But that does not sound like a money making Machine
Other organizations charge more have less coaches and tourneys
I get it The Turtles are history, you need to move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not that it affects my life one bit, but trying to get playing time for 25 kids is impossible. Too many. They should be better is they practice 60x throughout the year. just saying. Maybe in time...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaching is very important when it come to choosing a new team, especially for a B or 2nd team. Can someone please give approximate club tuition prices for all teams and what they get for their money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Mooselax gets a shot at the #1 Annapolis Hawks at Naptown on Monday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go moose!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And they took a L

Page 30 of 39 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard