BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 87 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How is she not on green? What kind of craziness is going on over there that is holding her back?

It was noted earlier, but 2026 white is a close second to green (unlike some other years). Both teams met in the championship and it was close (2 points). Maybe she has decided players, parents, and coaches on white are a better fit for her.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha. It sounds like M&D parent saying Mary is taking over and non M&D parent doesn’t want that to happen.

Does Mary seem like someone that can just sit back and be an assistant?

Especially to a bad head coach? Nice guy but not a good coach. They need to move on from him to get better.

MG isn't taking over as HC. Too many other things going on. There is a very good new HC coming next year though and MG will stay as assistant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is she not on green? What kind of craziness is going on over there that is holding her back?

It was noted earlier, but 2026 white is a close second to green (unlike some other years). Both teams met in the championship and it was close (2 points). Maybe she has decided players, parents, and coaches on white are a better fit for her.

OK 26 Green goalie mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha. It sounds like M&D parent saying Mary is taking over and non M&D parent doesn’t want that to happen.

Especially to a bad head coach? Nice guy but not a good coach. They need to move on from him to get better.

MG isn't taking over as HC. Too many other things going on. There is a very good new HC coming next year though and MG will stay as assistant.

Definitely want to hear more about that...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd assume if anyone is really interested that SR would give them the details if you reach out to him. I'd expect they will announce it sometime soon. The two will make a great tandem and allow MG the time she needs to be a parent of a D1 player and a HS coach. The team is in good hands going forward.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd assume if anyone is really interested that SR would give them the details if you reach out to him. I'd expect they will announce it sometime soon. The two will make a great tandem and allow MG the time she needs to be a parent of a D1 player and a HS coach. The team is in good hands going forward.

Former sw coach and Ngll director ML is the word I hear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not correct. She's a current M&D coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL director and MG coaching together? Don’t see it happening.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The head coach has made it CLEAR to his team and parents he is not leaving. This is all a game SR and CR play in hopes for more girls to try out for the 26 team. More girls try out they can now have a red and black team. This “new coach “ will be for the red team. This happened two years ago and the red team never was.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The head coach has made it CLEAR to his team and parents he is not leaving. This is all a game SR and CR play in hopes for more girls to try out for the 26 team. More girls try out they can now have a red and black team. This “new coach “ will be for the red team. This happened two years ago and the red team never was.

Lol. Ok. I 100% guarantee you that there will be a new head coach. He has made it clear he isn't leaving but that doesn't mean he will be the head coach. I am not sure if he will be back in any capacity but I do KNOW FOR CERTAIN that there will be a very good new head coach and that MG will continue to assist.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Ok. I 100% guarantee you that there will be a new head coach. He has made it clear he isn't leaving but that doesn't mean he will be the head coach. I am not sure if he will be back in any capacity but I do KNOW FOR CERTAIN that there will be a very good new head coach and that MG will continue to assist.

Ok thanks SR and CR

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok thanks SR and CR

I'm not either SR or CR. Just someone that knows what's going on. Like was said earlier if you are a 2026 parent just ask SR. I'm sure he will tell you what's happening after this summer. They will be publicizing it soon enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's White team beat Hero's Green team in the championship at Lax by the Sea...........wow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's White team beat Hero's Green team in the championship at Lax by the Sea...........wow

Finally, it took long enough. You must be so proud of yourself.

Be careful…you shouldn’t post and drive on your way home from the tournament!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Finally, it took long enough. You must be so proud of yourself.

Be careful…you shouldn’t post and drive on your way home from the tournament!

deserved it... they were hands down better team not a hero person

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Angry Heros Green parents. Even in this age group. One team against another. Parents against parents. Unfortunate you can’t celebrate the win. The club rises together, not only as a Green Team. Great job Tierney building a cut throat club. You should modify your website. “We eat our own”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you talking about? Heros is a great program with coaches who know what they are doing and with the two best goalies in the country at this age group, they simply can beat anyone, including each other. M&D and Skywalkers can't catch them unless they revamp the teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Angry Heros Green parents. Even in this age group. One team against another. Parents against parents. Unfortunate you can’t celebrate the win. The club rises together, not only as a Green Team. Great job Tierney building a cut throat club. You should modify your website. “We eat our own”

How did Tierney create a cut throat club. Best 2 teams in 26 come from heros. This is great and parents need to settle. Great thing for the 40 plus girls when recruiting comes. I’m not a heros person but this is impressive. Congrats heros 26

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should be great for the club having two great teams. However it is not. Parents are pitted against each other ans so are the players. Tierney preaches unity and one club but allows the sideline craziness to happen. The snarky comments from Green parents. Never says a word.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and get ready because M&D is revamping the team...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW always revamps their high school teams with players from outside of Maryland and studs from other clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should be great for the club having two great teams. However it is not. Parents are pitted against each other ans so are the players. Tierney preaches unity and one club but allows the sideline craziness to happen. The snarky comments from Green parents. Never says a word.

It’s starts at tryouts when they separate the girls into groups when in turn separates the parents. I have nothing against Tierney but it’s just going to happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the girls on a great championship game. I have never heard more parents talk so bad about each other and their own team’s players. Most, not all. They are the club’s problem along with a director who is notorious for looking the other way as long as the teams are winning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Interesting because CR or SR will address the teams issues or concerns. No change is coming if there was they would let the 26 team know. Instead they hide and ignore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One game and it was a close game. Take a breath parents. Watch the next game when Heros White and Green play. Once Green wins again, the chatter will subside. Green will be back on top

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Interesting because CR or SR will address the teams issues or concerns. No change is coming if there was they would let the 26 team know. Instead they hide and ignore.

Katie Love will be the new M&D coach come fall with MG assisting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did you find this out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m curious too! How does anyone know for sure?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One game and it was a close game. Take a breath parents. Watch the next game when Heros White and Green play. Once Green wins again, the chatter will subside. Green will be back on top

Holy bitter. Nice job proving the repetitive theme here about Green parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kate love was supposed to be 2031 coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m curious too! How does anyone know for sure?

Do you think these things happen in a vacuum? I’m just putting information out there. If you want to confirm reach out to SR. This is what’s happening. Between KL and MG you won’t find a better coached team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As someone considering a move to a new program in MD, seeing things like this around Heros doesn't put them in a good light that's for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR just confirmed in email to M&D families. KL HC, MG, AC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros is a good program. It is club so a little more cut-throat. Heros don’t do a great job of club Green/White unity. They preach it, website promises it, but it doesn’t happen. And the girls don’t really interact. It’s not a Happy go lucky, all team environment.

Green is green. And White is white.

Green players have a sense of elite entitlement. And Tierney knows it, doesn’t say anything and parents take it because they want to get recruited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well maybe now it's been made CLEAR that it is no longer his team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kate love was supposed to be 2031 coach.

Probably wasn't hard to convince her to coach 8th graders with MG as opposed to coaching a 3rd grade developmental team. She's been a varsity coach out in San Diego for 3 years and at McD for many years before that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has the old 2026 Black coach resigned? Will he finish out the season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has the old 2026 Black coach resigned? Will he finish out the season?

I bet he does. He won’t have any heat knowing there is a new coach coming. He can go out and say “I left the team as the #3 ish team in the country.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will this new 2026 coach , KL make this team better? They are supposed to have a red team this year do they even have that many girls trying out? I would think a more established name would make people bring their kids to tryouts... if the team is to get better they need some new players.

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 87 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard