BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 87 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was a great game to watch. Hard fought on both sides! Congrats to all the girls!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no affiliation with either team and just happened to catch some of the championship game in passing, but I was appalled by the talk of the parents. A mother on the green team loudly celebrated every time a girl shot on goal... yelling to shove it in her face or some nonsense. Vicious..... those might be future teammates of your darling daughter out there. Might want to show a little class and just be excited your club has such a talented pool of girls at that age range. I thought the White team put in a great effort and their goalie was impressive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has the Heros B team ever won a game against the A team?

Not in this age group. Happened once with the 2020s though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally agree. Well said.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evaluations there are many players on the white team that should be on the green team there tryouts are a joke with mom coach not fair and really political. They are not fair and the parents make it even worse . Nasty group of people .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros White goalie was amazing today!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros 26 Green v White in the NGLL finals. Hey Heros green parents. Stop dumping on the girls on the white team. Be careful what you say in public. If I hear it again I will call you publicly. Heard today by the players and parents at RPSG. “Oh good they’re just our B team, we will beat them easily”. White is not a B team!! Was it really that fun winning by double digits all season???

My D is not this age group, but that is low class by the Green parents. I'll be routing for White to win, and if they do the club should change their name to Green. Good luck!

Most of the green teams parents are low class at every age, not just 2026. Expect nothing more. The White team is far from a B team, all other teams in 2026 know it, but their own club’s A team belittles them. Great club. Most teams prefer to play them over green because of the parents. Call them out next time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros parents loud and obnoxious? Never, that is Shocking to read! Unfortunately the coaches never address mom or dad living their ESPN highlights through young women. And call it out, those Randall’s in the world that think one play is like the 3rd strike in the World Series.

Get a grip parents. Cheer for your team but never at the expense of another player. As someone posted, teams change and your little darling could be playing with them next season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros 26 Green v White in the NGLL finals. Hey Heros green parents. Stop dumping on the girls on the white team. Be careful what you say in public. If I hear it again I will call you publicly. Heard today by the players and parents at RPSG. “Oh good they’re just our B team, we will beat them easily”. White is not a B team!! Was it really that fun winning by double digits all season???

My D is not this age group, but that is low class by the Green parents. I'll be routing for White to win, and if they do the club should change their name to Green. Good luck!

Most of the green teams parents are low class at every age, not just 2026. Expect nothing more. The White team is far from a B team, all other teams in 2026 know it, but their own club’s A team belittles them. Great club. Most teams prefer to play them over green because of the parents. Call them out next time.
I can most certainly say that an older green team parents are beyond awful and dread my daughter playing against them. It's disgusting how they behave on the sidelines and watch out if your team is beating them, it gets ugly.
And it's just green.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can most certainly say that an older green team parents are beyond awful and dread my daughter playing against them. It's disgusting how they behave on the sidelines and watch out if your team is beating them, it gets ugly.
And it's just green.

Don’t let it bother you. Most will ride the bench in college.
That’s what happens when you create a pipeline and you dont create “creative players” who play formulaically and can’t hack dynamic play.. Most just sitting there resting on feathers, while waiting to go to MD or other Div 1 who have fallen out of the rankings because formulas don’t work anymore.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And it's just green.

None of this or other posts seem good and certainly doesn't help Hero's image for girls/families looking to move to the better MD programs. Every club/program seems to have their "issues" per say you take with some grain of salt but this commentary on the state of Hero's doesn't bode well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best 26 goalie in the state. Been saying this for a while..

And before you ask, I am a 26 parent for Pride.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Green parents for most age groups are intense. Some more than others. but a few that take games entirely too serious. The poor kids having to listen to the Randall’s of this club making comments about ref calls or how a girl missed a ground ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree, and I am an M&D parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The green goalie is good, but has she been battle tested. 26 Green demolishes teams, thus she doesn't get many shots.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe you should try convincing her to come play on your M&D team. They could use an upgrade at goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe you should try convincing her to come play on your M&D team. They could use an upgrade at goalie.
If the Hero’s white goalie is so good why is she on the White team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Each of the Hero's 26 teams are only carrying one goalie. She may be there by default. A lot of teams in the area are carrying goalies on their B team that have no business being there. Hopefully Heros holds a fair tryout and gives the girl an opportunity to move up (if that is what she wants.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is great advice for sure, but difficult if you don't know any of the players. Since this is an anonymous post, do you mind sharing what top IAAM school you regret choosing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We have tried.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is the question of the last two years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Each of the Hero's 26 teams are only carrying one goalie. She may be there by default. A lot of teams in the area are carrying goalies on their B team that have no business being there. Hopefully Heros holds a fair tryout and gives the girl an opportunity to move up (if that is what she wants.)
Better sideline on the B team. Plus their B team is really another A team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Green and White were 8-0 regular season and Green won the championship game by 2 goals (not some landslide) with really good goalies on both teams who get to play full games. Bet players on both teams are happy, improving, playing with friends, and having fun etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We have tried.
M and D coach had a chance and 100% blew his chance of getting a goalie half way decent. His team has girls on there that are bullies. It’s a shame watching this happen to a team and all the while the head coach does nothing to stop the banter and degrading comments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We have tried.
M and D coach had a chance and 100% blew his chance of getting a goalie half way decent. His team has girls on there that are bullies. It’s a shame watching this happen to a team and all the while the head coach does nothing to stop the banter and degrading comments.

Well there is a reason MG is taking the team over. I'd expect things to change next.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mary is NOT taking over the 26 team. She has made this clear. She wants to be an assistant coach and nothing more. Unfortunately the head coach will remain the same and no changes will be made. This summer will be interesting for the team and the club as a whole.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mary is NOT taking over the 26 team. She has made this clear. She wants to be an assistant coach and nothing more. Unfortunately the head coach will remain the same and no changes will be made. This summer will be interesting for the team and the club as a whole.

If you say so....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you say so....

Well if Mary is staying my girls and their friends will be trying out. This is great news

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha. It sounds like M&D parent saying Mary is taking over and non M&D parent doesn’t want that to happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha. It sounds like M&D parent saying Mary is taking over and non M&D parent doesn’t want that to happen.

Does Mary seem like someone that can just sit back and be an assistant?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does Mary seem like someone that can just sit back and be an assistant?

Especially to a bad head coach? Nice guy but not a good coach. They need to move on from him to get better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at all. I think Mary will (and should) take over

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We have tried.

He's too nice (read weak) to ever say anything. The dynamic is awkward at best with MG. I honestly have no idea why he does it.

MG seems more concerned about her coaching clinics and HS which makes sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Heros White goalie was amazing today!!

We have tried.

He's too nice (read weak) to ever say anything. The dynamic is awkward at best with MG. I honestly have no idea why he does it.

Like Joe Flacco when Lamar came in. Coach knows it’s coming soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 yellow cards in the Hero’s Green championship game? 7 total between the 2 teams? Either the refs were a little whistle happy or that was a dirty game. If it’s the latter, I’d be concerned on how they are being coached.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed — I watched the 25 Hero’s white goalie during the NGLL playoff. 🔥🔥

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is she not on green? What kind of craziness is going on over there that is holding her back?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is she not on green? What kind of craziness is going on over there that is holding her back?

That happened in our team too for a few years. We were all puzzled as to why they move certain players and not others(23’s)
it all comes down to the directors making promises to families, and maybe hs coaches.? Maybe he doesn’t want to upset a family that’s been there at the club for a while?
Your director needs a backbone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that several Hero 25 goalies tried out for American Select. I’m not sure which one(s) made it, but I heard white performed well.

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 87 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard