BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 251 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 250 251
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Cab Maddox- the Instagram videos of how good your 2028 team is “slinging the rock” sure is a nice touch—- especially in a 6 goal loss, what a JOKE. That guy needs his teeth adjusted.
Who cares if the clip was from a loss. It was a great clip and goal, and no I am not a ML parent. I bet the kid doesn’t care it was from a loss either. Bet if it was your kid, you would be praising the clip not caring what game it was.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we all agree that this has gotten a bit out of hand? I mean come on, let’s keep things in perspective, we are talking about 10, 11, 12 year old KIDS.

Have you said that to your coach? Serious question. I agree with everything you wrote in your post about families being able to do what they want, but don't conflate the impact of a few stunad parents with an stunad coach yelling and screaming at "10, 11, 12 year old KIDS." Absolutely your choice to subject your son to that and I hope, sincerely, that I'm wrong and everyone lives their dreams. Right now it looks like the first chapter of a terrible 30 for 30.

Imagine if I told you all of the parents saw the train coming since 2nd grade...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we all agree that this has gotten a bit out of hand? I mean come on, let’s keep things in perspective, we are talking about 10, 11, 12 year old KIDS.

Can we all agree that we are all doing the best we can, and what is right for one family and child might not be right for someone else? We all have the common goal to do what we think is best for our own child.

You don’t like Cabell? Great! Don’t play for him.
You think MadLax is too expensive? Great! Don’t play for them.
You think the 2028 MadLax team is going to “fall apart’? Why do you care!? Not to mention you could say that about any team in any age bracket. Again, we are all doing what we think is best for our child at that time. Maybe some MadLax families will move on, maybe they won’t. Maybe kids from other teams will join MadLax (oh! the horror).. guess what?! It is that families choice.

We all have choices, make the best one for your child and your family, but judging another family for a decision that they feel is best just makes you look catty and jealous.

The MadLax boys (just like I am sure every other team) work hard, they are focused and they have fun. No one is making anyone play for a team or coach that they don’t like. The MadLax boys are playing for MadLax because they WANT to play for MadLax/Cabell. I have seen other coaches (for instance, FCA) act incredibly obnoxious and let’s not even start on the Hawks dad, the True dad, the True mom that are yelling so aggressively that their own team parents move away from them. You think your team is so great, look in the mirror.

12 year old 5th graders, gotta love it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was going to say the same thing... my little Johnny just turned 11. Hmmm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was going to say the same thing... my little Johnny just turned 11. Hmmm.

Mine doesn’t turn 11 until November.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can we all agree that we are all doing the best we can, and what is right for one family and child might not be right for someone else? We all have the common goal to do what we think is best for our own child.

You think the 2028 MadLax team is going to “fall apart’? Why do you care!? Not to mention you could say that about any team in any age bracket. Again, we are all doing what we think is best for our child at that time. Maybe some MadLax families will move on, maybe they won’t. Maybe kids from other teams will join MadLax (oh! the horror).. guess what?! It is that families choice.

We all have choices, make the best one for your child and your family, but judging another family for a decision that they feel is best just makes you look catty and jealous.

The MadLax boys (just like I am sure every other team) work hard, they are focused and they have fun. No one is making anyone play for a team or coach that they don’t like. The MadLax boys are playing for MadLax because they WANT to play for MadLax/Cabell. I have seen other coaches (for instance, FCA) act incredibly obnoxious and let’s not even start on the Hawks dad, the True dad, the True mom that are yelling so aggressively that their own team parents move away from them. You think your team is so great, look in the mirror.

I’m sure he will claim that “everybody does it”. smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's ironic coming from a Hawks parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no 12 year olds on the Hawks.
Good try though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good try though.

Not even the 4 kids who reclassified this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's pretty apparent by the comments on this board that Hawks 2028 parents are not used to success.

They are very much used to it. That 27 team that they should still be playing for has won HoCO several times.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's pretty apparent by the comments on this board that Hawks 2028 parents are not used to success.

They are very much used to it. That 27 team that they should still be playing for has won HoCO several times.

Well said!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brilliant response.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brilliant response.

I’d bet on it that these are not Hawks parents trolling the Madlax devotees. Sounds a little more personal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a single 12 year old on the 2028 Hawks.

You guys will hve to find a better reason why you’re not #2 anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brilliant response.

I’d bet on it that these are not Hawks parents trolling the Madlax devotees. Sounds a little more personal.

Agreed. I doubt its coming from any of them. These are coming from parents that haven't experienced much winning. Most likely in their personal life too.

Riding the coat tails of the goalie and the reclassed kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good try though.

Not even the 4 kids who reclassified this year.

Again the most MadLax thing ever... claim that it’s 10-12 year olds, get called out that the Hawks don’t have any 12 yo kids (obviously MadLax does) move on to holdbacks. Get that wrong, what’s next?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brilliant response.

On brand - always somebody else’s fault.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 28 oldest players start turning 12 in July. Summer holdbacks - they own it and play by the rules. All players have always been 28s in school - no re-classes, some played up on 27 in years past - they were always 28s in school. The team formed last August after try outs with lots of new players. They came into spring as underdogs given the previous 28 Hawks team did not play Elite in 2019 and they lost to Next Level in fall 2020 (with the exact same roster they have now). They played great lacrosse and won HOCO.

"Riding the coat tails of the goalie and the reclassed kids." and similar posts are ridiculous...sore lost?!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Dad here...12 year old at this point for '28 that is a joke... This summer, I get it, you can hide behind the rules of a july bday turning 12, but what a false sense of reality and relative talent if you are the father of that kid. enjoy your middle school glory. there is one kid on my sons travel team (28) that has a birthday before October. Cant wait for lax to go strict birthyear age groupings like hockey, football and soccer. No logical argument not to...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 28 oldest players start turning 12 in July. Summer holdbacks - they own it and play by the rules. All players have always been 28s in school - no re-classes, some played up on 27 in years past - they were always 28s in school. The team formed last August after try outs with lots of new players. They came into spring as underdogs given the previous 28 Hawks team did not play Elite in 2019 and they lost to Next Level in fall 2020 (with the exact same roster they have now). They played great lacrosse and won HOCO.

"Riding the coat tails of the goalie and the reclassed kids." and similar posts are ridiculous...sore lost?!

Sorry some of your kids are too dense to do normal school on their age. Do less drugs. Pill popping, overweight, mlm addicts aren't good parents clearly!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh geez, get a grip, at every level of play - middle school, high school and college - players from multiple grades play on the same team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the densest post I’ve seen yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Dad here...12 year old at this point for '28 that is a joke... This summer, I get it, you can hide behind the rules of a july bday turning 12, but what a false sense of reality and relative talent if you are the father of that kid. enjoy your middle school glory. there is one kid on my sons travel team (28) that has a birthday before October. Cant wait for lax to go strict birthyear age groupings like hockey, football and soccer. No logical argument not to...

LI Dad.... suuuuuure

We gotta move on guys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry some of your kids are too dense to do normal school on their age. Do less drugs. Pill popping, overweight, mlm addicts aren't good parents clearly!

When our son was in preschool we made a decision to have him be a month old for his grade rather than two+ months younger than everyone. It makes a big difference, especially for boys who, generally, develop and mature physically and mentally later than girls. He's always been pretty alert and athletic, but we didn't know for sure if our kid was dense or not. We definitely weren't considering whether some stunad on an anonymous message board years later would call him "too dense to do normal school." It turns out he's actually a pretty great kid. I'm sorry if he's better at a game than your son. I like to think part of why he's a great kid and teammate is because we're pretty good parents. All of this must be hard for you and though I hope you will get over it, it doesn't seem likely. Good luck this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh geez, get a grip, at every level of play - middle school, high school and college - players from multiple grades play on the same team.

Except this is 2028 so none of that applies?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All I can say is... wow. You've taken it to a new low even for MadLax. I'm afraid to look up what mlm is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did he hit a nerve? I'm guessing little johnny is 12, since you keep posting about 10-12 year olds.

Out of curiosity, how many MadLax kids are 12?

Typical response though, it's always somebody else's fault or "everybody does it" to excuse the MadLax behavior.

I know what I would tell my kid if he said he was good and everyone else was the problem. Maybe your mom should have done the same!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When our son was in preschool we made a decision to have him be a month old for his grade rather than two+ months younger than everyone. It makes a big difference, especially for boys who, generally, develop and mature physically and mentally later than girls. He's always been pretty alert and athletic, but we didn't know for sure if our kid was dense or not. We definitely weren't considering whether some stunad on an anonymous message board years later would call him "too dense to do normal school." It turns out he's actually a pretty great kid. I'm sorry if he's better at a game than your son. I like to think part of why he's a great kid and teammate is because we're pretty good parents. All of this must be hard for you and though I hope you will get over it, it doesn't seem likely. Good luck this summer.

Thanks, Mr. Mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't try logic with them! I would have been great in HS when I was a freshman in college! smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks, Mr. Mom.

You’re welcome, son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't try logic with them! I would have been great in HS when I was a freshman in college! smile

Use ‘logic’ with them. This has to be a bad attempt at humor since it is painfully obvious you have NO idea what the word means. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok— who is playing the first week in June? Looks like a lot start on the 12th with Summer Exposure

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Use ‘logic’ with them. This has to be a bad attempt at humor since it is painfully obvious you have NO idea what the word means. LOL

It's pretty simple, but I'll spell it out for you anyway. If somebody is 19 and they are playing with 18 year olds, they have an advantage. How many 12 year olds on ML again?

Here's the beauty of it though... even at 12 little johnny still lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Use ‘logic’ with them. This has to be a bad attempt at humor since it is painfully obvious you have NO idea what the word means. LOL[/quote]

You’re great at playing dense. I bet it comes naturally.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
P

You’re great at playing dense. I bet it comes naturally.[/quote]

Once again your ridiculously illogical statement speaks for itself. However, I do hope this is a 12-yr-old making these puerile remarks; if not and it’s a dad then no wonder the country is in decline.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MadLax #47 dad - you’re the only one with a 12 year old. Give it a rest already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MadLax #47 dad - you’re the only one with a 12 year old. Give it a rest already.

How about rest from your adolescent behavior and your repugnant practice of calling out young boys on this forum. Your actions are an awe example for any child.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about rest from your adolescent behavior and your repugnant practice of calling out young boys on this forum. Your actions are an awe example for any child.

The truth hurts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone playing in the nlf up in NY on june 5?

Like Reply Quote
Page 15 of 251 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 250 251
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard