BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 53 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Watching them play. They just don’t pass the ball like the other teams.

Ask the players from PSU about how important ball movement is.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should call them the 91 slashers. That is all they know how to do. No college coach will tollerate the slashing. Good luck finding a college when you get older.

easy mommy. Your team was man up most of the game. maybe work on that offense. Btw, your team loves to create drama after the whistle. Must be following instructions from the tough guys on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they will be fine with college coaches, they are all high level D1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should call them the 91 slashers. That is all they know how to do. No college coach will tollerate the slashing. Good luck finding a college when you get older.

It seems that it’s ok to slash when you score on a 6-4 man down. It’s downright disrespectful, dirty, filthy.

And based on the table that shows the standings, they know how to do one thing in addition to slashing, thats score goals. Lots of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

easy mommy. Your team was man up most of the game. maybe work on that offense. Btw, your team loves to create drama after the whistle. Must be following instructions from the tough guys on the sidelines.

Ha, ha, ha definitely the first post was a mommy post! Maybe a grandma. The 91 team gave out a physical and mental beating in the final. Not going to fix that with hugs, ice cream cones and crying about how dirty they are.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well having 14,15 practices over the month, going over mistakes from 5 weeks ago, they look much improved. They change things up. They practice going over mistakes they made. The word is called coaching. Some teams are fortunate to have great coaching.
Ok thanks Regulators parent. You'll still finish in the bottom half at WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop being so salty. The slashing get worse not better in HS and College. Until the rules are properly enforced or changes made it is what it is. They took out the contact big hits from the 80's and 90's, so I'm sure slashing is next.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Slasher slasher boo boo boo boo!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Slashing, Bigger kids, Home filed advantage, nicer jerseys, etc. Doesn't matter. The results spoke for themselves:

- 91 is the top dog
-Express in purgatory
-Igloo looks better than they are due to weak competition
-Regulators: Improving daily but still inconsistent
-Rush: Still a notch below but play hard
-Rebels: Shouldnt even be discussed in same category as the others

It is just the way it is and subject to change. But that is all dependent on the programs and what changes they make, if any.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wasn't there some talk after the qualifiers about rebels and regulators playing each other to see who's better? i guess that was settled on sunday. pretty one sided if you ask me

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That wasnt even a game. Baseball vs wiffleball, Tennis vs ping pong, Football vs 2 hand touch, Hyundai vs Corvette, get the point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having a great coach and a good team is fine by me. I know people that would do backflips to be in this situation. Some friends of mine are counting the days until season ends. They wouldn’t go back to their clubs for free. Awful coaching. Lack of practices. Disorganized. Politics. Some teams are so knee deep into the politics, they have become an embarrassment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a big difference between yelling and coaching... Heck, I saw one coach quit on his team during one of the games. That was pathetic. That's why that team is in total shambles. Those kids have no interest in playing hard for that guy. And its monkey see-monkey do. Coach quits = team quits. SAD is another word that comes to mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they’re not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Slashing, Bigger kids, Home filed advantage, nicer jerseys, etc. Doesn't matter. The results spoke for themselves:

- 91 is the top dog
-Express in purgatory

It is just the way it is and subject to change. But that is all dependent on the programs and what changes they make, if any.

91 - agree.
Express - still good but admit some teams are getting better
Igloo played 2 of the 3 toughest teams going in, stop hating.
Regulators - played the weakest schedule got to the finals because of it and SHOULD NOT BE IN WSYL. THEY DIDN’T QUALIFY they are an “after the fact” selection
Rush - good and will grow
Rebels - train wreck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

- 91 is the top dog
-Express in purgatory

91 - agree.
Express - still good but admit some teams are getting better
Igloo played 2 of the 3 toughest teams going in, stop hating.
Regulators - played the weakest schedule got to the finals because of it and SHOULD NOT BE IN WSYL. THEY DIDN’T QUALIFY they are an “after the fact” selection
Rush - good and will grow
Rebels - train wreck

Ugh! This guy again. Get over it. Move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having a great coach and a good team is fine by me. I know people that would do backflips to be in this situation. Some friends of mine are counting the days until season ends. They wouldn’t go back to their clubs for free. Awful coaching. Lack of practices. Disorganized. Politics. Some teams are so knee deep into the politics, they have become an embarrassment.

Stop it with the great coach blabbering. It’s embarrassing, please stop.
Does JDRF still exist?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s blabbering if untrue. Being that’s it’s true it’s not blabbering. I’ll take great coach, good team any day of the week. I didn’t say great team. I said good team. Also true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, coaching makes a difference. It shows...The teams with better coaching excelled this past weekend. The teams that didnt? Look at the standings. Having kids that are shaving helps too but they still need to be coached up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they’re not
High level D1, are you high. Most of the kids you now at u14 will never play lacrosse again after HS. Even fewer will go to any program at college ,even fewer will play for one of the D1 programs, even fewer will play for a top 25 school. Almost NONE of them will play for a top 5 program. Reality check.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ha save this post They are at a different level now and that isn't changing. They will be all over the high end D1 programs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did this guy injure his head putting on his club t-shirt? He's delirious... Who is the "They" that you are referring to? You folks are in for a dose of reality. The majority of the kids you think are fools, now will be getting dominated by the 11th grade. SAVE THIS POST

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, coaching makes a difference. It shows...The teams with better coaching excelled this past weekend. The teams that didnt? Look at the standings. Having kids that are shaving helps too but they still need to be coached up

Stop the big lie, mediocre coach, managing games to save embarrassment. But you keep telling yourself that the slow down O that they run and the zone D are what these kids need.

Do you want a robot? Or a lacrosse player?

Unleash the kids and let them play, win lose or draw, that would be great coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop the big lie, mediocre coach, managing games to save embarrassment. But you keep telling yourself that the slow down O that they run and the zone D are what these kids need.

Unleash the kids and let them play, win lose or draw, that would be great coaching.
Have you been watching and listening. I have no idea how any of these kids can enjoy playing. Every team has 3 to 5 coaches. Every one of them screaming exactly who should be where and when. They're all robots. Give it to this guy, be here, do that, Johnny is 1, Tommy is the 2. It's maddening. Than when they make a mistake because of all the conflicting stimuli the coach goes berserk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you been watching and listening. I have no idea how any of these kids can enjoy playing. Every team has 3 to 5 coaches. Every one of them screaming exactly who should be where and when. They're all robots. Give it to this guy, be here, do that, Johnny is 1, Tommy is the 2. It's maddening. Than when they make a mistake because of all the conflicting stimuli the coach goes berserk.

The winners aren’t making many mistakes. Competition is all the stimuli they need.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels had a bad weekend, but are a Very good team. They have come a long way. Say what u want, but watch it cause they will have a successful summer. By the way last time they beat regulators 8-2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels had a bad weekend, but are a Very good team. They have come a long way. Say what u want, but watch it cause they will have a successful summer. By the way last time they beat regulators 8-2.

You should’ve stopped after “will have a successful summer.” Why take it another step?...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played Rush and Rebels last week. We won both games. Both teams were 0 and 3. The Rush game was a battle. The main difference between them is obvious. Rush plays like a team. Rebels well. Everybody knows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watching that program, its all on the coaching. Rebels has a lot of good kids. But they dont use them all. And the ones they do use, they use incorrectly. Cant play a full half with the same 3 middies or feeding just 1 kid the ball just so he turns it over. Thats gotta be deflating for their defense. Good kids, poor coaching, summer will be "more of the same" I hope my kids team draws them as they are an automatic W these days. Not trying to be a donk but thats what I saw. Even our kids knew what they were doing. BEFORE THE GAME STARTED!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And just like that the Rebels are now in the WSYL. Poof...Magic... See what paying off the right people can get you. Great life lessons for your kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the WSYL was a joke to begin with, thank you for completely destroying it by adding a program that went 0-3 on the first day. Congrats 91 now there’s ZERO competition. Get ready for the Green jacket boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the WSYL was a joke to begin with, thank you for completely destroying it by adding a program that went 0-3 on the first day. Congrats 91 now there’s ZERO competition. Get ready for the Green jacket boys.

Who backed out that they got added?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They went 3-2 on the weekend, so how did they go 0-3 on the first day? SMH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny all the smack is from parents, let the kids play. All you parents are a disappointment to your kids for the way you are going on here. They’re kids ! Get over it and enjoy the game .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EVERYONE knows WSYL is a joke. This just validates it and diminishes the accomplishments of the teams that actually EARNED it. I hope Body By Jake realizes the newly added team is an automatic "W" for whoever plays them and takes that into consideration when making the schedule so it doesnt favor any of the real teams that legitimately qualified.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EVERYONE knows WSYL is a joke. This just validates it and diminishes the accomplishments of the teams that actually EARNED it. I hope Body By Jake realizes the newly added team is an automatic "W" for whoever plays them and takes that into consideration when making the schedule so it doesn't favor any of the real teams that legitimately qualified.

I hope you really don't think BBJ has anything to do with this event. Aloha Tournaments founded the event with one goal in mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the goal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the goal?
The same as every business venture. To earn, grow the business, and build strong athletes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the goal?
The same as every business venture. To earn, grow the business, and build strong athletes.

The goal was to make money from youth sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Express LI Devils 2025 and new name for Channey's team?

Page 36 of 53 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard