BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 55 of 73 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has anyone seen the Blatant tournament 26 teams ? It’s definitely a B bracket which i understand, good luck to all the kids and teams that entered. My question is how is 91 A team playing in a B bracket ? Wow , that’s all i can say . Can they actually feel good about playing that schedule and winning 🤦‍♂️ Play up ! Challenge yourself. Igloo coaches i give you credit..stepping up to 25 A ..those 91 parents are clueless spending that money for that product

91 can’t win. If they enter the appropriate tournament for their skill level, someone bashes them. If they enter a tournament that is a stretch for them, someone bashes them. Just let those kids play and enjoy the sport. The above poster’s dislike for 91 is palpable. It’s a little sad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Towermen?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen the Blatant tournament 26 teams ? It’s definitely a B bracket which i understand, good luck to all the kids and teams that entered. My question is how is 91 A team playing in a B bracket ? Wow , that’s all i can say . Can they actually feel good about playing that schedule and winning 🤦‍♂️ Play up ! Challenge yourself. Igloo coaches i give you credit..stepping up to 25 A ..those 91 parents are clueless spending that money for that product
Why are you the same guy on here trolling 91 all the time? You keep coming on here sounding like a little female dog! Yes, you are an Igloo dad who lost to 91 and are looking to get some credit for playing "up" in a 2025 B bracket in this tourney. The 2025B bracket is a joke also. 91 entered this tourney a long time ago and doesn't control who entered. You should be happy not to lose to 91 again.
91 only came into the bracket yesterday after Igloo moved to 2025 bracket. If they were in a long time ago, kind of odd they waited to be put in the bracket until after Igloo left. -Dad from one of the B teams in that bracket that was supposed to play Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo can't even win in their own 2026 bracket. Why would they have entered into 2025 A division? It is really a B bracket but we don't want to offend the snowflakes by saying their kid is on a B team so we'll call it A and AA divisions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo can't even win in their own 2026 bracket. Why would they have entered into 2025 A division? It is really a B bracket but we don't want to offend the snowflakes by saying their kid is on a B team so we'll call it A and AA divisions.
Realistically, who would have beaten Igloo in that 2026 bracket? 91 wasnt in that bracket until they left.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like the same dad who questioned people trolling 91... yet you like to troll Igloo. You complain that Igloo is playing up in 2025 B bracket, yet 91 is playing "down" in a terrible 2026 bracket... and only went into that bracket after Igloo left. Why would 91's A team play in that other than to say they got a t-shirt? Theres no question theyll win that 2026 group but what does that mean in the grand scheme of things?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you the same guy on here trolling 91 all the time? You keep coming on here sounding like a little female dog! Yes, you are an Igloo dad who lost to 91 and are looking to get some credit for playing "up" in a 2025 B bracket in this tourney. The 2025B bracket is a joke also. 91 entered this tourney a long time ago and doesn't control who entered. You should be happy not to lose to 91 again.
91 only came into the bracket yesterday after Igloo moved to 2025 bracket. If they were in a long time ago, kind of odd they waited to be put in the bracket until after Igloo left. -Dad from one of the B teams in that bracket that was supposed to play Igloo

91 had this tourney on their schedule since January when they put the schedule out to the parents. You must live a lonely life trolling a youth lax team and being glued to tourney machine for updates. At least you wont have to be glued for the upcoming schedule at the WS in July igloo dad since you will be sitting at home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"It really is a B bracket"... yes, I think we all understand that whole AA/A garbage... but its still playing up a grade level rather than play subpar teams in the same age group. Is this what you also say when your 2027 Machine team plays up in 2026 B level brackets?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares its Igloo and 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 had this tourney on their schedule since January when they put the schedule out to the parents. You must live a lonely life trolling a youth lax team and being glued to tourney machine for updates. At least you wont have to be glued for the upcoming schedule at the WS in July igloo dad since you will be sitting at home.
You're a joke... read it again. The schedules came out for our team and we were supposed to play Igloo... they left and 91 came in. 91 was not in the original bracket at all. the lonely life is the guy continuing to respond and "troll" (your favorite word) Igloo. this had nothing to do with igloo... it was questioning why 91 only came into the bracket yesterday.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are Express Black and Express Orange their A and B teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CoachC A
Orange B
Black C

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CoachC A
Orange B
Black C
So is the B/Orange team the second team they sent to WSYL qualifiers? Or did they split those kids back between and CoachC and B?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nonsense, express moved players around more then any other teams, guarantee you their double a players are sprinkled throughout these teams.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is 91 AA team called Storm ? They are playing Igloo B team ? You see that bracket of teams ? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I can’t say anything else except ..WOW , you pay for this . Wait it could be interesting final with Mooselax or True Blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why wouldn't they...Just more reps for those players getting ready for the summer tournaments. Be happy they are not sending the entire starting AA team as one team to play on Sunday as 91 is. Always looking for scrimmages and play dates on Long Island, but never any takers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue? In a final. Ok

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is 91 AA team called Storm ? They are playing Igloo B team ? You see that bracket of teams ? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I can’t say anything else except ..WOW , you pay for this . Wait it could be interesting final with Mooselax or True Blue

Hahaha-I’m dying. The same guy posting on here ALL the time bashing a 7th grade team that your kid isn’t a part of. Clearly you know 91 AA is Storm. So transparent and kinda sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be a Mooselax Dad. Maybe True blue kinda the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn’t everyone pay for travel lax?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care so much??What's sad is thinking about all these grown men scrolling through tourney machine and obsessing about a youth travel team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Completely untrue! 91 has always been a horrible cheating moving players around dirty organization. They blast music and hold flags completely obnoxious. The goalie for the “new goalie” is much better then the little one who is Alway blaming his defense men for when a goal goes in!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to express B for making it to the playoff round. Kids played their hearts out and express as a group c team as competitive also. 91 should be thankful that express big boys weren’t there , they would have to vacate their t shirts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical 91....their 2026 AA team now plays B teams lol. Hey whatever floats your boat. They obviously can't hang with the rest of the long island AA teams as they have been beaten badly by express and igloo every time so I guess the progression is " let's play B teams " .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to express B for making it to the playoff round. Kids played their hearts out and express as a group c team as competitive also. 91 should be thankful that express big boys weren’t there , they would have to vacate their t shirts.

The C team was the team in the playoff round. ABC.......
If you are calling it AA, A, and B then it’s the B team.
Good tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The C team was the team in the playoff round. ABC.......
If you are calling it AA, A, and B then it’s the B team.
Good tournament.

Shows you the balance amongst the express teams, the c team is making the playoffs over their B team. Why didn’t the C team go to World Series? Those kids could have competed based on that seemed stronger then the B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 has the best marketing team in lacrosse no doubt! Moms and dads love t shirts , if you can’t play in big boy tournaments you play in C level ..if you win and win big parents with no clue assume your good again..Hats off to Igloo for playing up in 2025 , not about marketing at Igloo it’s about getting better..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical 91....their 2026 AA team now plays B teams lol. Hey whatever floats your boat. They obviously can't hang with the rest of the long island AA teams as they have been beaten badly by express and igloo every time so I guess the progression is " let's play B teams " .

They had the 2027 kids playing with the team again too. Shows how thin that team is without support.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hats off?
The 2026 team scored 6 goals all day. 5 against 1 team. Lost all 3. The A team was not above any competition there yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hats off?
The 2026 team scored 6 goals all day. 5 against 1 team. Lost all 3. The A team was not above any competition there yesterday.

That is the igloo B team. The A team played in the 2025 bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. We know. Still stated A team, not above 2026 competitors.
Probably 91. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So why did 7 of Expresses so called BIG boys😂 play on the the Express C team yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So sad what happened to the 91 2026 team, it's a shame to watch a team fall apart like that . They were once good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So why did 7 of Expresses so called BIG boys😂 play on the the Express C team yesterday?

People do it all the time, 91 has players playing up and down, Rebels and other bringing kids in from all over. Express A B and C just moved a couple of kids around what's the big deal. The parents know the deal, and look how much better they did, they qualified, can't all the kids have a good experience??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought they looked pretty good, albeit against weaker competition but they looked pretty good, to say 91 is a bad team, is just wrong, come July they will be as competitive as anyone. Stop being so bitter. Fighters look for tune ups, why not lacrosse teams.
So sad what happened to the 91 2026 team, it's a shame to watch a team fall apart like that . They were once good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo B had to play stronger teams then what they usually do, that's good isn't it?? every once in a while, they will bounce back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF summer kick off in 3 wks..you ya' got? BOSTON will be in the houzzze!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it is NAL first in NJ in a few weeks. Have not seen the teams that will attend but Express, hawks, sweet lax or tigers will probably all be there and it’s been some good battles with them recently. I’ll give the edge to the Hawks for now. See ya there.

Last edited by JMLax1; .
Page 55 of 73 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard