BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 251 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 250 251
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Madlax club and organization should be completely embarrassed. One of their players took a realllly bad cheap shot on the Hawks f/o kid. #47 Made an inappropriate hand gesture on the way to the penalty box. Word is the Fogo prob broke his arm on the play. #47 is a punk.

Your coach is an an embarrassment to youth sports, inspires NOBODY, and there would be Zero chance my kid would play for him. The cursing and incessant screaming on the sideline is something else... a Cisco of him would go completely viral on the internet.

Congrats to the Hawks for a 3rd straight win against Madlax. New #1 team in country? most definitely.

If you can’t beat em... cheap shot em. I think if I ever see them again I’m going to set up a game video just pointed at that guy and post it on YouTube. No commentary, just let the viewers decide for themselves.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The broken arm topic is an interesting one coming from the Hawks dad because ML's FO guy got his wrist broken last year vs the Hawks at Covid-Hershey. Unfortunate, but it happens in the sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody likes seeing a kid get hurt, certainly not 11 year olds. Can’t imagine the Hawks parents were thrilled to see the Madlax middie have his arm broken at Hershey by a Hawks defender last summer on a wicked slash — the kid was out till fall. Same game, the Hawks goalie got ejected for head butting a kid. Full on head butt, nothing close to a lacrosse play. Thrown out of the game. After a kid who had clearly never played goalie before came in, the Madlax coaches told them to let their goalie back in the game.

Good spirited rivalry between these two teams, both very talented, but seems to be a lot of animosity from the Hawks parents on here, or maybe it’s just one in particular. Whether towards Madlax coach or Madlax parents. Either way, it’s misguided. Zero trash talking from Madlax parents last couple years when ML was smoking the Hawks— and certainly not the last two weeks when they were losing decidedly. Hawks have loaded up with some good new talent, goalie is phenomenal. Once the face offs even out, these games will go either way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to the Hawks. Solid team, great athletes, and good coaching. My son said there was no bad blood out there and saw multiple kids around him fist bump each other at the end of the game.

As for this guy calling out a player's#, he must be the drunk (or medicated dad) dropping eff bombs to all the madlax parents who didn't even know what the heck he was talking about. Getting up into their personal space from behind. Legit creepy. In fact, there was a train of Hawks parents walking down the line after saying "don't listen to that guy cuz he's a clown."

Nobody wants a 5th graders to get hurt. As for the hand gesture...I didn't see it. Doesn't sound like him....so it's probably the booze talking.

Your coach claimed a Hawk was faking an injury last game...

I know, the truth about your parents, coaches and players must hurt, but not as bad as the hits to your over inflated egos.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The broken arm topic is an interesting one coming from the Hawks dad because ML's FO guy got his wrist broken last year vs the Hawks at Covid-Hershey. Unfortunate, but it happens in the sport.

Nice rationalization!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I knew it was you chubby! Simpletons aren't complicated. I was one of the ppl u creeped-up on. I have never yelled at a ref, opposing player, and barely cheer beyond generic comments. I was just standing there, Johny Sidler. It's clear your fellow Hawk's parents have you nailed as a clown yet they were quite charitable with their comments. Sore winners are funny tho. See u this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I knew it was you chubby! Simpletons aren't complicated. I was one of the ppl u creeped-up on. I have never yelled at a ref, opposing player, and barely cheer beyond generic comments. I was just standing there, Johny Sidler. It's clear your fellow Hawk's parents have you nailed as a clown yet they were quite charitable with their comments. Sore winners are funny tho. See u this summer.

We all saw you guys! Just own it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Madlax club and organization should be completely embarrassed. One of their players took a realllly bad cheap shot on the Hawks f/o kid. #47 Made an inappropriate hand gesture on the way to the penalty box. Word is the Fogo prob broke his arm on the play. #47 is a punk.

Your coach is an an embarrassment to youth sports, inspires NOBODY, and there would be Zero chance my kid would play for him. The cursing and incessant screaming on the sideline is something else... a Cisco of him would go completely viral on the internet.

Congrats to the Hawks for a 3rd straight win against Madlax. New #1 team in country? most definitely.

Madlax continues to attract trash parents. no surprise. your $100 polo doesn't make you any less trashy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you can’t beat em... cheap shot em. I think if I ever see them again I’m going to set up a game video just pointed at that guy and post it on YouTube. No commentary, just let the viewers decide for themselves.

I can see it now... the Cab Maddox channel
On YouTube!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax continues to attract trash parents. no surprise. your $100 polo doesn't make you any less trashy.

Watch out, bro dozer has you in his sights!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Windshield 3- bug 0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody likes seeing a kid get hurt, certainly not 11 year olds. Can’t imagine the Hawks parents were thrilled to see the Madlax middie have his arm broken at Hershey by a Hawks defender last summer on a wicked slash — the kid was out till fall. Same game, the Hawks goalie got ejected for head butting a kid. Full on head butt, nothing close to a lacrosse play. Thrown out of the game. After a kid who had clearly never played goalie before came in, the Madlax coaches told them to let their goalie back in the game.

Good spirited rivalry between these two teams, both very talented, but seems to be a lot of animosity from the Hawks parents on here, or maybe it’s just one in particular. Whether towards Madlax coach or Madlax parents. Either way, it’s misguided. Zero trash talking from Madlax parents last couple years when ML was smoking the Hawks— and certainly not the last two weeks when they were losing decidedly. Hawks have loaded up with some good new talent, goalie is phenomenal. Once the face offs even out, these games will go either way.

Ever been to Annapolis area, Some of the most self centered aloof people in DMV area .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I were a Madlax parent I'd be a lot more concerned with my coach than parents from other teams. The Hawks Dad, Next Level Mom, FCA Grandpa, etc. are only convenient distractions from the real issue: a coach who yells at little kids and expresses complete and utter frustration and anger when the chips are down. What a nightmare. If your kid's teacher acted like that while leading a difficult Math class how would you respond? If your boss acted like that how long would you stick around? This is leadership 101. The team has enough talent to windshield some good teams, but their days of beating teams like the Hawks are over with a coach like that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I were a Madlax parent I'd be a lot more concerned with my coach than parents from other teams. The Hawks Dad, Next Level Mom, FCA Grandpa, etc. are only convenient distractions from the real issue: a coach who yells at little kids and expresses complete and utter frustration and anger when the chips are down. What a nightmare. If your kid's teacher acted like that while leading a difficult Math class how would you respond? If your boss acted like that how long would you stick around? This is leadership 101. The team has enough talent to windshield some good teams, but their days of beating teams like the Hawks are over with a coach like that.

So true. When we played them early in the HOCO season, I couldn’t believe how he acted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of these teams will see each other this summer!

Summer exposure and Naptown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"...days of beating teams like the Hawks are done."

Blahahaahh. Stop living vicariously through your 12 year old. Definitely your first go around with the sport. Teams change all the time (see Hawks 28 for reference). ML28 hasn't thus far and has consistently been one of the better teams at this level. Kids will grow, move, quit, and new kids will join. Will it be the same team in HS when it matters....I have no idea, but I'm pretty confident your chest pounding is a little pre-mature.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blahahaahh. Stop living vicariously through your 12 year old. Definitely your first go around with the sport. Teams change all the time (see Hawks 28 for reference). ML28 hasn't thus far and has consistently been one of the better teams at this level. Kids will grow, move, quit, and new kids will join. Will it be the same team in HS when it matters....I have no idea, but I'm pretty confident your chest pounding is a little pre-mature.

Well, the trajectory for Madlax is negative... that’s for sure. Lotsa Madlax parents grumbling the past two games...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only chest-pounding on here is ML parents (probably you) talking about how they hadn’t lost a hoco game since the 3rd grade. That was a whole 2 weeks ago. So who is the chest pounder?

Just stop already, nobody here is going to be lectured about their behavior by someone who willingly puts their kid on a team. Doesn’t making excuses for the ML culture ever get tiring?

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, the trajectory for Madlax is negative... that’s for sure. Lotsa Madlax parents grumbling the past two games...

And where are they going to go? Next Level? Don't think so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trajectory is negative because they lost to the Hawks 2x in the last week? The Hawks are likely the top team in the country at 2028, certainly top 2-3. Madlax pounded the Crabs again on Saturday, when they were predicted to be “on the wrong end by 4-5 goals” on this thread. I suppose a 12-4 win isn’t as convincing as the March 16-2 score, so the trajectory is therefore “negative.” Severna Park logic at its finest...

Kudos to the Hawks team, they’ve loaded up over the winter and will be tough to beat. Well coached, great goalie, and dominant FOGO. Recipe for success.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trajectory is negative because they lost to the Hawks 2x in the last week? The Hawks are likely the top team in the country at 2028, certainly top 2-3. Madlax pounded the Crabs again on Saturday, when they were predicted to be “on the wrong end by 4-5 goals” on this thread. I suppose a 12-4 win isn’t as convincing as the March 16-2 score, so the trajectory is therefore “negative.” Severna Park logic at its finest...

Kudos to the Hawks team, they’ve loaded up over the winter and will be tough to beat. Well coached, great goalie, and dominant FOGO. Recipe for success.

Losing by 2 and then 5 and having the coach go bonkers is the trajectory, even with a Landon education you should be able to pick that up. I kid and nobody really wants any weird 5th grade sports drama. With the talent and skill level, Madlax is absolutely in the top one or two at the age group in the country. Almost all parents and the players themselves on both teams appreciate the level of play and quality on the field. The ML coach makes for a great villain but other than that they are going to play a ton and it should be a great matchup very time. See everyone this summer!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losing by 2 and then 5 and having the coach go bonkers is the trajectory, even with a Landon education you should be able to pick that up. I kid and nobody really wants any weird 5th grade sports drama. With the talent and skill level, Madlax is absolutely in the top one or two at the age group in the country. Almost all parents and the players themselves on both teams appreciate the level of play and quality on the field. The ML coach makes for a great villain but other than that they are going to play a ton and it should be a great matchup very time. See everyone this summer!

Well—- #2. Not #1 anymore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out of curiosity what do people think of this class of HOCO players relative to others? In comparison to my other sons classes, I thought this group was very strong at goalie and pole; about in line with other classes at attack, although maybe fewer really high level players at this point; weaker in the midfield; and impossible to compare classes at face off. This is just my own opinion. But anyone have a sense of how they think this group stacks up to other recent classes? For sure this will change over time as the kids get bigger and stronger.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out of curiosity what do people think of this class of HOCO players relative to others? In comparison to my other sons classes, I thought this group was very strong at goalie and pole; about in line with other classes at attack, although maybe fewer really high level players at this point; weaker in the midfield; and impossible to compare classes at face off. This is just my own opinion. But anyone have a sense of how they think this group stacks up to other recent classes? For sure this will change over time as the kids get bigger and stronger.

Seriously— who knows. BUT, I think you got it kinda backwards— goalies are really good in Elite. There are a handful should-be-star attackmen (Hawks, Madlax,FCA) but I’ve always felt the poles were lacking.

Perspective I guess

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Admittedly a Father of a kid playing in NY (Igloo), who are the top teams in the MD/VA area? We hope to play some of you guys in summer tourneys. Anyone coming to play in NLF in July in MA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Admittedly a Father of a kid playing in NY (Igloo), who are the top teams in the MD/VA area? We hope to play some of you guys in summer tourneys. Anyone coming to play in NLF in July in MA?

1. Annapolis Hawks (just won HOCO)
2. Madlax
3. FCA
4. Crabs
5. True Annapolis
6. Next Level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax plays in NLF in MA this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax plays in NLF in MA this summer.

Annapolis Hawks 2028 is also playing in MA at the NLF tourney

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Cab Maddox- the Instagram videos of how good your 2028 team is “slinging the rock” sure is a nice touch—- especially in a 6 goal loss, what a JOKE. That guy needs his teeth adjusted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Cab Maddox- the Instagram videos of how good your 2028 team is “slinging the rock” sure is a nice touch—- especially in a 6 goal loss, what a JOKE. That guy needs his teeth adjusted.

You have to have slick marketing when you have an inferior product, and I’m not talking about wins and losses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so angry?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you’re a MadLax parent and you watch that video does it give you pride?

I think the next time the Hawks should just run it up. 10-3 at half wasn’t enough apparently.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a bunch of sore “winners” you all are. Get over yourselves. In the highlight reel it CLEARLY states that MadLax lost to a “talented Hawks squad”. Is MadLax not allowed to post anything if they lose?! This banter has gotten incredibly old.

Do you have nothing better to do then complain about 10, 11 and 12 year olds getting a post on Instagram?? It is interesting you follow MadLax 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you’re a MadLax parent and you watch that video does it give you pride?

I think the next time the Hawks should just run it up. 10-3 at half wasn’t enough apparently.

Actually, yes it does. Our boys work really hard day in and day out. So yes it does give quite a lot of pride seeing them being celebrated.

Does it make you feel better talking garbage about 5th graders?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's pretty apparent by the comments on this board that Hawks 2028 parents are not used to success.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we all agree that this has gotten a bit out of hand? I mean come on, let’s keep things in perspective, we are talking about 10, 11, 12 year old KIDS.

Can we all agree that we are all doing the best we can, and what is right for one family and child might not be right for someone else? We all have the common goal to do what we think is best for our own child.

You don’t like Cabell? Great! Don’t play for him.
You think MadLax is too expensive? Great! Don’t play for them.
You think the 2028 MadLax team is going to “fall apart’? Why do you care!? Not to mention you could say that about any team in any age bracket. Again, we are all doing what we think is best for our child at that time. Maybe some MadLax families will move on, maybe they won’t. Maybe kids from other teams will join MadLax (oh! the horror).. guess what?! It is that families choice.

We all have choices, make the best one for your child and your family, but judging another family for a decision that they feel is best just makes you look catty and jealous.

The MadLax boys (just like I am sure every other team) work hard, they are focused and they have fun. No one is making anyone play for a team or coach that they don’t like. The MadLax boys are playing for MadLax because they WANT to play for MadLax/Cabell. I have seen other coaches (for instance, FCA) act incredibly obnoxious and let’s not even start on the Hawks dad, the True dad, the True mom that are yelling so aggressively that their own team parents move away from them. You think your team is so great, look in the mirror.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so angry?

Because my kid can’t find his new hat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we all agree that this has gotten a bit out of hand? I mean come on, let’s keep things in perspective, we are talking about 10, 11, 12 year old KIDS.

Can we all agree that we are all doing the best we can, and what is right for one family and child might not be right for someone else? We all have the common goal to do what we think is best for our own child.

You think the 2028 MadLax team is going to “fall apart’? Why do you care!? Not to mention you could say that about any team in any age bracket. Again, we are all doing what we think is best for our child at that time. Maybe some MadLax families will move on, maybe they won’t. Maybe kids from other teams will join MadLax (oh! the horror).. guess what?! It is that families choice.

We all have choices, make the best one for your child and your family, but judging another family for a decision that they feel is best just makes you look catty and jealous.

The MadLax boys (just like I am sure every other team) work hard, they are focused and they have fun. No one is making anyone play for a team or coach that they don’t like. The MadLax boys are playing for MadLax because they WANT to play for MadLax/Cabell. I have seen other coaches (for instance, FCA) act incredibly obnoxious and let’s not even start on the Hawks dad, the True dad, the True mom that are yelling so aggressively that their own team parents move away from them. You think your team is so great, look in the mirror.

Typical MadLax response to criticism. “But everyone else is also bad so we’re good.”

And no we can’t agree. You bring it on yourself. I would literally let my kid play for any coach in the elite division but one.

Lastly, the video is pure MadLax, get blown out and post a video only showing goals. Pure class!

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical MadLax response to criticism. “But everyone else is also bad so we’re good.”

And no we can’t agree. You bring it on yourself. I would literally let my kid play for any coach in the elite division but one.

Lastly, the video is pure MadLax, get blown out and post a video only showing goals. Pure class!

Meh, starting to be clear that this is not Hawks parents on here stirring the pot. Lots of respect for the players. No love for the coach but most of the hawks parents have a lot in common with ML parents and good competition makes everyone better. ML has great social media, and helps a ton at older age groups. Bad apples everywhere in this sport, move on and let the kids play. Bring on the tournament season!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you said that to your coach? Serious question. I agree with everything you wrote in your post about families being able to do what they want, but don't conflate the impact of a few stunad parents with an stunad coach yelling and screaming at "10, 11, 12 year old KIDS." Absolutely your choice to subject your son to that and I hope, sincerely, that I'm wrong and everyone lives their dreams. Right now it looks like the first chapter of a terrible 30 for 30.

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 251 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 250 251
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard