Plainedge HS (NY) 2022 Midfield, Draw Maeghan Callow Commits to Mercy College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Plainedge High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Draw Maeghan Callow of LI Empire Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mercy College.

High school: Plainedge High School (North Massapequa, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Mercy College
Club team: LI Empire Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: All-Conference as a freshman, LILJ top 2022 watch list, All-Star team in LI Lacrosse Showcase, 2021 LILJ watch list, Player of Game for LILJLL summer league.
Academic honors: High Honor Roll, National Honor Society, English Honor Society, Physical Education Athletic Award
Why did you choose Mercy College, Women's D2? "I chose Mercy because of the amazing coaching staff as well as the team spirit and strong academics."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family and friends for always supporting me and pushing me to be my best. I also want to thank my coaches and teammates for pushing me to always be better and teaching me to become the player I am today."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Maeghan Callow on her commitment to Mercy College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: