BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 53 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
End of day your kid's paths in life wont be determined by kiddie lacrosse...Hope they are getting good grades...Just sayin

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Research from MIT and Princeton.Lol. Obviously you didn’t go to those schools. You can’t follow the point. I’ll try one more time. A team with great players can win a lacrosse games with an 18 year old female tennis coach who can’t speak English. Do you understand that or no. The topic was great coaching. Great coaching is what was said earlier. Getting the most out of the players you have. Kids improving and getting better. Getting them playing at a higher level than they thought they could. Teaching them, motivating them. Always being early for practice and not missing every third or fourth practice. Caring about your actual players and not just their parents tuition checks. This is the guy I want my kids to play for. This is the type of coach who is worth every cent. So the he lost to me means nothing. Hope this clears the point up for you.

Great coaches usually win from what i can gather. There is a guy named Belli .... something or other... oh I don’t know. Let’s see, hmmm great coaches that are 1-4 hmmmmm. Nope, can’t come up with one. I think folks would go with the one with more wins. Yup, winning is better, I’ve decided, most definitely. Yup winners!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
End of day your kid's paths in life wont be determined by kiddie lacrosse...Hope they are getting good grades...Just sayin

Only if they have ok grades and a coach that cares for them and they learn that the score doesn’t matter that much if they are learning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Research from MIT and Princeton.Lol. Obviously you didn’t go to those schools. You can’t follow the point. I’ll try one more time. A team with great players can win a lacrosse games with an 18 year old female tennis coach who can’t speak English. Do you understand that or no. The topic was great coaching. Great coaching is what was said earlier. Getting the most out of the players you have. Kids improving and getting better. Getting them playing at a higher level than they thought they could. Teaching them, motivating them. Always being early for practice and not missing every third or fourth practice. Caring about your actual players and not just their parents tuition checks. This is the guy I want my kids to play for. This is the type of coach who is worth every cent. So the he lost to me means nothing. Hope this clears the point up for you.

Great coaches usually win from what i can gather. There is a guy named Belli .... something or other... oh I don’t know. Let’s see, hmmm great coaches that are 1-4 hmmmmm. Nope, can’t come up with one. I think folks would go with the one with more wins. Yup, winning is better, I’ve decided, most definitely. Yup winners!

Just for fun -- Bill Bellicheck was 6-10 his first year as a head coach. He was 5-11 his first year coaching in New England. It's a good thing for Pats fans everywhere that you weren't running the team. Regulators are a year in and have a great coach. And Belli... something didn't look nearly as good after the guy Bra... something decided to take his talent elsewhere. BTW...are you still talking about 14 year olds? Winning over coaching? Really? I hope you are a 14 year old. Parents should know better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably a kid. Sounds like a kid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 unbeatable, prob 15-20 top D1 prospects

Mixed Nuts has twice as many! AND they have great coaches! High Pitch Eric & Fat, bald and sweaty scoff at zone defenses!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasnt mixed nuts like 7 years ago? Move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just for fun -- Bill Bellicheck was 6-10 his first year as a head coach. He was 5-11 his first year coaching in New England. It's a good thing for Pats fans everywhere that you weren't running the team. Regulators are a year in and have a great coach. And Belli... something didn't look nearly as good after the guy Bra... something decided to take his talent elsewhere. BTW...are you still talking about 14 year olds? Winning over coaching? Really? I hope you are a 14 year old. Parents should know better.

6-10 or 5-11.... both better than 1-4. But I did not say fire the coach. Someone has to coach up the teams that fill out the brackets.Winners attract other winners. Moral victories and all that other mumbo jumbo are crutches you are grasping for because they lost and were not competitive. Nope, I think winners have better coaching than the “I’m losing but learning gang”.

Yup, I’m still going with the winners. Not the whiners.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Son go play with your Xbox. Yup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are referencing 91 Maryland then I agree with you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any new 14 yr old lax developments over the weekend? Anyone beat someone else at a playdate? Anyone bring down an off age kid? No parent fist fights?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is 8th grade too late to change travel programs? I'm not talking about the A and AA teams. Tier down.

My son has been on his current team for years, starts and plays a ton, but there are some things happening with the team that we're not happy with. Heading into high school next year, I'm wondering if he should just fight through, keep playing a lot and getting better. Aren't most rosters pretty set by now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he’s a good player someone will find a roster spot for him don’t worry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finding a roster spot and playing a lot are 2 different things. What is happening at your club that you don’t like? Can you be more specific?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The inconsistent practice schedule is the biggest thing. Other teams are practicing way more than we are. And practice seems to conflict with school team stuff when it does happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great brackets for this weekend at Blatant. So thankful to be on LI. Done with going upstate and Jersey to play Long Island teams. Hoping the rest of tourney organizers follow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which team are you referring to that you're not happy with?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big tournament this weekend... AA teams..... 91, Express, Rebels, Igloo, Rush, Regulators..... Probably in that order.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which team are you referring to that you're not happy with?

I'm not going to say which team it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to give credit to blatant guys , scheduling 2025 against 91 and express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give it time. That will change

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's only 6 teams...gotta play someone...Better/easier to justify losing to 91 and Exp than to lose to Forcegloo and In-No-Rush

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give it time. That will change

It might have because 91 isn’t playing Express. If they were scheduled prior. Kinda from a seeding perspective, it makes sense and I would schedule it that way. On the other hand if a club called and requested a switch, somebody needs to realize it’s 8th grade lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great brackets for this weekend at Blatant. So thankful to be on LI. Done with going upstate and Jersey to play Long Island teams. Hoping the rest of tourney organizers follow.

Upstate and Jersey... try going to DE and MD to play teams worse than those from the next town over. That's an effective use of time and resources.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team do the regulator express kids play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does that even mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryout fleecing season is upon us. $95 to pay for the privilege of trying out for a team we've been on for years. Who else thinks this is not right. just a few years ago it was $40 or 50. Annoyed! And I can guarantee that roster numbers don't reset to normal pre-covid levels of 20-22 players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team do the regulator express kids play for?

Regulators are Roar not Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryout fleecing season is upon us. $95 to pay for the privilege of trying out for a team we've been on for years. Who else thinks this is not right. just a few years ago it was $40 or 50. Annoyed! And I can guarantee that roster numbers don't reset to normal pre-covid levels of 20-22 players

Rebels giving big discounts to all returning players and applying towards tuition. They seem to be the only program that gets it lately.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One organization that doesn't give themselves cakes walks. They keep it fair for the most part. Just excited to get back on the fields, any teams missing players due to high school??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is 91 shock flying in the kid from Texas and bringing down the Wolfpack goalie for this tournament like they did at the qualifiers,?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is 91 shock flying in the kid from Texas and bringing down the Wolfpack goalie for this tournament like they did at the qualifiers,?

Is the qualifying tournament age-based? I think it was.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? As long as the kids ae playing. Chances are , 91 dont even need the Texas kid or the goalie to walk thru this weekend. Everyone should be focused on tryouts, especially since this season hasnt even begun.... Thats important

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I AM LOOKING TO GET A TANK TEE SHIRT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can get that for $50, after you register for tryouts. Bring your checkbook sir

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they played in the qualifier they are eligible, You can start whining about it now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop your drama and have your kids prepared. Make it a non-issue. If 91 starts losing, that kid eventually rips up his plane ticket. So quit complaining and have your kids better prepared.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The “kid” from Texas is actually from New York and has played on that team for years. Literally years. A great player that 91 helped develop. If he played for any other team it wouldn’t be right. Just get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't matter if the Easter Bunny plays for 91... Its the Top 2 teams and then "Everybody else". Everyone already knows the outcome. The real questions are:

Who will go 0-3?
How will the coaches justify it to the irate parents?
Which coach will start screaming at the Refs first and embarassing himself and his team?
What color will the championship t shirts be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't matter if the Easter Bunny plays for 91... Its the Top 2 teams and then "Everybody else". Everyone already knows the outcome. The real questions are:

Who will go 0-3?
How will the coaches justify it to the irate parents?
Which coach will start screaming at the Refs first and embarassing himself and his team?
What color will the championship t shirts be?

Blue...wait, no red! Please be red!!!

Page 34 of 53 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard