BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 114 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 113 114
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes non athlete. Follow direction and sit in the appropriate stands. Here we go with the embellishments and fabrications again. I will say it so that you understand. If she had read direction and sat on the visitors side, SHE WOULD NOT HAVE HEARD THE PARENTS QUESTION SOME OFFICIATING CALLS! I hope you now understand.
Wow, to get so upset over someone not sitting it the appropriate stands? "Read direction"? Ok, think you need to chill IMO
GCS fans beware tomorrow, do not cross into the SPSG forbidden zone

UP

Last edited by JMLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes non athlete. Follow direction and sit in the appropriate stands. Here we go with the embellishments and fabrications again. I will say it so that you understand. If she had read direction and sat on the visitors side, SHE WOULD NOT HAVE HEARD THE PARENTS QUESTION SOME OFFICIATING CALLS! I hope you now understand.
Wow, to get so upset over someone not sitting it the appropriate stands? "Read direction"? Ok, think you need to chill IMO
GCS fans beware tomorrow, do not cross into the SPSG forbidden zone
Can’t be any worse than the McD parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to change the subject :
Does anyone know how the American Select tryouts this weekend will be set up?

Will there be drills or will it just be games?

Can we signup the morning of?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You need to get a grip!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts will be 4-5 stations set up, then the last hour to 90 minutes will be scrimmages

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still baffling to me why anyone would pay $720 to play on this team when UA Underclass is free other than the tryout fee.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still baffling to me why anyone would pay $720 to play on this team when UA Underclass is free other than the tryout fee.
Because UA is so political it’s beyond pathetic so why not give this new event a try & hope that it’s a better set up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because UA is so political it’s beyond pathetic so why not give this new event a try & hope that it’s a better set up

My kid didn’t make ua to my dismay. The kids they picked were pretty darn good though. Stop with the politics excuse when your kid isn’t picked. Nobody cares! This weekend will have college evaluators and someone will be here Monday complaining again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question is? Between the two events UA, and American Selects. Which one will get the top 10 / D1 schools to attend for recruiting purposes? Being, that they are both going to be going on at the same time. I guess wherever we see the top at, is what they will consider better event?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question is? Between the two events UA, and American Selects. Which one will get the top 10 / D1 schools to attend for recruiting purposes? Being, that they are both going to be going on at the same time. I guess wherever we see the top at, is what they will consider better event?

I have a friend whose daughter is committed to a top ACC program. She asked the coach which to do and was told 100% AS.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you not aware that schools have more than one coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have a friend whose daughter is committed to a top ACC program. She asked the coach which to do and was told 100% AS.

UA will be the more difficult team to make, AS will have an entire on-grade team. IMO it depends on what changes you want to take with your kid, the likelihood is more opportunity to make AS unless you have a stand-out fool (yes I know politics).

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally aware, but some more influential than others!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally aware, but some more influential than others!

I think the point is that they will be able to send coaches and/or assistant coaches to both events.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UA will be the more difficult team to make, AS will have an entire on-grade team. IMO it depends on what chances you want to take with your kid, the likelihood is more opportunity to make AS unless you have a stand-out fool (yes I know politics).
pretty sure I wrote stand out stud

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA has their coaches posted - nothing that impressive IMO. AS has a few posted I believe. There are plenty of girls that have never played UA and are still committed to top D1 schools. I would spend money on going to specific schools she is interested in and being seen that way - prospects camp will start up again. Schools typically have them in the summer and fall. There are other great events that you don't have to try out for and top schools will be there as well. Gait Top 20 showcase is a great one and it's local.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA has their coaches posted - nothing that impressive IMO. AS has a few posted I believe. There are plenty of girls that have never played UA and are still committed to top D1 schools. I would spend money on going to specific schools she is interested in and being seen that way - prospects camp will start up again. Schools typically have them in the summer and fall. There are other great events that you don't have to try out for and top schools will be there as well. Gait Top 20 showcase is a great one and it's local.

Thank you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the AS. Booker can sum up the games on tape for the colleges.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UA will be the more difficult team to make, AS will have an entire on-grade team. IMO it depends on what changes you want to take with your kid, the likelihood is more opportunity to make AS unless you have a stand-out fool (yes I know politics).

More difficult for 22 maybe. Easier for other grades as some top players will accept spots with As and not do ua tryouts. Spots for lots of girls though. Word is grizzlies and yellow jackets girls are trying as first. Good luck in whichever one you choose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough one for NDP - hard to play against McD and the Refs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ club director is part of AS I believe

More difficult for 22 maybe. Easier for other grades as some top players will accept spots with As and not do ua tryouts. Spots for lots of girls though. Word is grizzlies and yellow jackets girls are trying as first. Good luck in whichever one you choose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now I’m worried because my daughter play defense and there’s no way to stick out😔. That’s why I detest these things/tryouts.
Also I know of at least three hungry girls who are middies that will register as defense just to increase chances. Wah wah wah I know!☺️☺️☺️ Good luck everyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the 2 best teams will meet in the finals. SPSG vs MCD.
Parents and Coaches don’t complain about seeding. You have to win. It shouldn’t matter the opponent.

Congratulations to both teams for battling through the year and it should be a great game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well is anyone shocked it’s mcd vs SPSG I. Championship? Should be a great game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP lost because of questionable coaching decisions. He came in underprepared and over confident.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents and Coaches don’t complain about seeding. You have to win. It shouldn’t matter the opponent.

Congratulations to both teams for battling through the year and it should be a great game.
Congratulations to all the teams in the IAAM for playing a complete season with very few Covid cancelled games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is the Gators time. Go Gators. Outstanding all around team this year. Congratulations on your win against GCS.
-GCS parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 really good teams played 2 great games yesterday. Congrats to all the teams involved on playing that level of lacrosse. The finals should be fantastic. Too bad they are having it somewhere that is going to severely limit attendance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 really good teams played 2 great games yesterday. Congrats to all the teams involved on playing that level of lacrosse. The finals should be fantastic. Too bad they are having it somewhere that is going to severely limit attendance.
Ridiculous on every level. Outdoor sport, massive facility with a hill on the opposite side, restrictions have been lifted everywhere. It is disrespectful at this point to not allow fans for both schools to be there. I don’t care what anyone else thinks. It’s ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD by 2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD by 2
No chance. SPSG by 6.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ridiculous on every level. Outdoor sport, massive facility with a hill on the opposite side, restrictions have been lifted everywhere. It is disrespectful at this point to not allow fans for both schools to be there. I don’t care what anyone else thinks. It’s ridiculous.

And if they are restricting attendance at that level why not have it somewhere else that won't? It was at Gerstell 2 years ago and they didn't limit attendance at all at their games this year. Just said to practice safe social distancing and wear a mask.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD by 2
No chance. SPSG by 6.
McD has revenge on their minds. KE is back and ready to roll

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD by 2
No chance. SPSG by 6.

KE was there and ready to roll the first time when SPSG got up 10-0 on McD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD by 2
No chance. SPSG by 6.

McDonogh by 1 in OT

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD by 2
No chance. SPSG by 6.

How did they manage to stop her the first half? Face guarding? McD didn’t prepare for FGing on KE?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD by 2
No chance. SPSG by 6.

How did they manage to stop her the first half? Face guarding? McD didn’t prepare for FGing on KE?

No she wasn't face guarded by SPSG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will be no public ticket sales for the IAAM finals . Each player will receive a small number of tickets for their immediate family

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD by 2
No chance. SPSG by 6.
Thanks for letting us know TE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD by 2
No chance. SPSG by 6.
Yet they only beat NDP by 1. Lemme guess, saving it for the big one? Go Gators!

Like Reply Quote
Page 29 of 114 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 113 114
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard