BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 63 of 70 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 69 70
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, race has been politicized so much in the last 11 months that in the rare case where racism actually happens, it’s hard to get non political people to believe you. Boy who cried wolf.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
HOCO is implementing a Diversity and Inclusion program that all parents and players must adhere to. Its only fair

I think the PP was sarcastic. I can't imagine HoCo would implement a D&I program. But if they did, what would it say?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never said my sons were black.

To the PP: read that I said nothing has happened to us in the HoCo league and I actually defended the league. It plays in a very diverse area. But me claiming "Stuff happens a lot"... it's true. Happening just once should be considered a lot yes? Well it's happened more than once. Just can't get reported because nothing can be done about it unless an official witnesses. Otherwise it's not believed, you are the perfect example thank you!

The solution for now are my sons' loyal teammates.

You are exactly what the pp was referring to. White or black, you are offended by everything and report nothing because it won't rise to the level of a real issue.
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are exactly what the pp was referring to. White or black, you are offended by everything and report nothing because it won't rise to the level of a real issue.

But isn't being a Victim the cool thing now??? LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But isn't being a Victim the cool thing now??? LOL

I am offended.. You are a racist for saying that...see how easy it is.....Now , lets see if I can get a tweet out by an AA lacrosse player and really get this thing going.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing has happened to my 3 sons in 9 years of HOCO, but each one has experienced a quite a few things at tournaments. It becomes he said/he said if complained about and basically nothing is addressed on a formal level. (The offenders aren't wearing mics, no proff.) Only once was a kid dense enough to say something to my son near a ref. Ansyway, the stuff happens. A lot.

We've been playing HoCo for six years, and I have never heard anything racist said in the stands, and my son has never heard anything on the field. So "this stuff happens a lot" seems exaggerated.

It's because the libs in the DC area want to see racism everywhere. When some parent remarks a black kid is fast, the parents (white or black) immediately respond by thinking it's some racist remark rather than a compliment. That same logic never holds when it is reversed. If you want to be offended, you will be offended.

Never said my sons were black.

To the PP: read that I said nothing has happened to us in the HoCo league and I actually defended the league. It plays in a very diverse area. But me claiming "Stuff happens a lot"... it's true. Happening just once should be considered a lot yes? Well it's happened more than once. Just can't get reported because nothing can be done about it unless an official witnesses. Otherwise it's not believed, you are the perfect example thank you!

The solution for now are my sons' loyal teammates.

Most of us dont share the same white guilt as you and are not offended at everything .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happening just once should be considered a lot yes?

Erm, actually, no. "Once" is the very definition of "not a lot". It's only one step up from "never".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like most discussions of race in the past year, this has devolved into nonsense over nothing. Unless somebody wants to explain the new HoCo Diversity and Inclusion policy, let's go back to talking about lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like most discussions of race in the past year, this has devolved into nonsense over nothing. Unless somebody wants to explain the new HoCo Diversity and Inclusion policy, let's go back to talking about lacrosse.

In my opinion, the new policy should promote diversity and inclusion of lacrosse talent. The existence of different divisions, based on skill level, is a clearly non-inclusive policy. The "Elite" teams are obviously elitist, which is most unjust. Not being on an Elite team inflicts a crippling blow on the self-esteem of other players, who feel alienated, and merely perpetuates the privilege of those who have had good coaching in the past.

Therefore, before the beginning of the season, HoCo will assess the skill level of every potential player, and will assign players to teams while ensuring that each team contains an equal number of players from every skill level (the former Elite, AAA, AA, A, and B levels). The result will be a glorious display of diversity, inclusion, equity, and athletic justice! Furthermore, weaker players will be greatly inspired by playing on teams with stronger players, and will rapidly improve their athletic skills due to exposure to the example of stronger players.

What decent person could possibly oppose a system based on equity and athletic justice?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In my opinion, the new policy should promote diversity and inclusion of lacrosse talent. The existence of different divisions, based on skill level, is a clearly non-inclusive policy. The "Elite" teams are obviously elitist, which is most unjust. Not being on an Elite team inflicts a crippling blow on the self-esteem of other players, who feel alienated, and merely perpetuates the privilege of those who have had good coaching in the past.

Therefore, before the beginning of the season, HoCo will assess the skill level of every potential player, and will assign players to teams while ensuring that each team contains an equal number of players from every skill level (the former Elite, AAA, AA, A, and B levels). The result will be a glorious display of diversity, inclusion, equity, and athletic justice! Furthermore, weaker players will be greatly inspired by playing on teams with stronger players, and will rapidly improve their athletic skills due to exposure to the example of stronger players.

What decent person could possibly oppose a system based on equity and athletic justice?

Well said !! Now people are really getting it. This could be the start of something big for ALL sports at ALL levels, and who would have thought , it all started here !

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said !! Now people are really getting it. This could be the start of something big for ALL sports at ALL levels, and who would have thought , it all started here !
All I am getting is how whacked this forum is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This information was posted on another board, thought it would be relevant here:

playoffs are scheduled for May 14 – 16. If you have 9or more teams in your division, please plan on playing a Friday night play-in game (May 14). In addition, the 2028 elite division will also have Friday night games based on the way things went this season.

May 15 will be semifinals and May 16 will be championships.

We asked that programs leave the weekend of 5/22-5/23 open as we will use those dates for any games that are supposed to be played on championship weekend.

8 teams or less – Top 4 teams make playoffs (exception 2028 Elite)

9 teams or more – Top 5 teams make playoffs

Tie Breakers
1. Record/Winning percentage
2. Head to Head
3. Total winning percentage of teams you have beaten
4. Total winning percentage of all your opponents
5. Total goals scored against
6. Coin Toss/Card Draw

Please note: The online standings do not reflect the above tiebreakers. We’re working on placing standings in the correct order based on our tiebreakers.

So first place gets a bye and 2 plays 5 and 3 plays 4 I suppose?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This information was posted on another board, thought it would be relevant here:

playoffs are scheduled for May 14 – 16. If you have 9or more teams in your division, please plan on playing a Friday night play-in game (May 14). In addition, the 2028 elite division will also have Friday night games based on the way things went this season.

We asked that programs leave the weekend of 5/22-5/23 open as we will use those dates for any games that are supposed to be played on championship weekend.

Tie Breakers
2. Head to Head
6. Coin Toss/Card Draw

Please note: The online standings do not reflect the above tiebreakers. We’re working on placing standings in the correct order based on our tiebreakers.

#4's plays #5's Friday evening (9 team divisions only)

Semi's on Saturday

Championships on Sunday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will the playoff schedules get posted

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think we already have that policy... it’s called tryouts. So we’re good, thanks. I hope that post was a joke but you can never tell with libs. The chance of parents letting hoco decide where their kids play = 0. There would be a private league in a week to avoid this nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Equity!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tie Breakers
2. Head to Head
6. Coin Toss/Card Draw

That would leave 3 teams. Then what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go play rec

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think we already have that policy... it’s called tryouts. So we’re good, thanks. I hope that post was a joke but you can never tell with libs. The chance of parents letting hoco decide where their kids play = 0. There would be a private league in a week to avoid this nonsense.

Well if Redumblicans don't like the policy result they can always storm HCRP headquarters and try to take it over themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well if Redumblicans don't like the policy result they can always storm HCRP headquarters and try to take it over themselves.

Wow, so that was a serious suggestion... as the other post mentions, we already have something like this. Tryouts are open to all, every July/August, mark your calendar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You wear your mask in your car alone, don’t you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go play rec

The prior post was 100% satire and sarcasm. If anybody read it differently that is scary.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go play rec

The prior post was 100% satire and sarcasm. If anybody read it differently that is scary.

Thank goodness, hard to tell these days

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go play rec

Thank goodness, hard to tell these days

It is always richly satisfying when someone takes a satirical post seriously...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The playoff schedules have been sent to coaches. When will they be posted on GHCLC Sports Engine?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The playoff schedules have been sent to coaches. When will they be posted on GHCLC Sports Engine?

That’s why god made TeamSnap!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taking the policy seriously says all we need to know about you. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taking the policy seriously says all we need to know about you. LOL

Yes, taking the policy seriously, and the fact that you use the word Redumblicans, says all we need to know. My gosh I am grateful not to be you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for posting. Do you have the schedule for the Championship games on Sunday? Some people like to watch other divisions play and Sunday will have some big games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Link no longer works. Does anyone know where the brackets can be found so teams can get an idea what time games are Sunday if they advance?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Link no longer works. Does anyone know where the brackets can be found so teams can get an idea what time games are Sunday if they advance?

its all on the GHClacrosse.com website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

its all on the GHClacrosse.com website.
Nowhere to be found.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It had been taken down and republished with some time changes. Bye thank you.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How is Kelly Post already in the championship?? 2028AAA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How is Kelly Post already in the championship?? 2028AAA?

They are that good. And slipping the HOCO officials a Bengy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 HOCO Championship Games-The Best of the Best

2030 Next Level vs BLC Blue

2029 Hawks vs Next Level

2028 Hawks vs Madlax

2027 Hawks vs Next Level

2026 Hawks vs Crabs

2025 Team 91 vs Next Level Blue

Hawks - 4 teams (all 4 undefeated)
Next Level- 4 teams
Madlax- 1 team
Team 91- 1 team (undefeated)
Crabs- 1 team
BLC- 1 team (undefeated)

Troy Park, Field #1 is the place to be tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 HOCO Championship Games-The Best of the Best

2030 Next Level vs BLC Blue

2029 Hawks vs Next Level

2028 Hawks vs Madlax

2027 Hawks vs Next Level

2026 Hawks vs Crabs

2025 Team 91 vs Next Level Blue

Hawks - 4 teams (all 4 undefeated)
Next Level- 4 teams
Madlax- 1 team
Team 91- 1 team (undefeated)
Crabs- 1 team
BLC- 1 team (undefeated)

Troy Park, Field #1 is the place to be tomorrow.

Thanks Matt Hogan

Like Reply Quote
Page 63 of 70 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 69 70
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard