BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 251 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 250 251
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Passing of the torch in the 28 division??

I don’t think the Hawks will travel to Florida to win a bootleg national championship, so you’ll always have that going for ya!

Madlax coach has the most dreadfully annoying voice I’ve ever heard. Zero understanding on how people flock to that guy.

Congrats to the Crabs getting in the win column versus a good True team

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I don’t think the Hawks will travel to Florida to win a bootleg national championship, so you’ll always have that going for ya!

Madlax coach has the most dreadfully annoying voice I’ve ever heard. Zero understanding on how people flock to that guy.

Crabs are a good team but they are thin, or just don’t play enough players. IIRC they had the lead against Hawks and maybe NL at halftime. That True team is very solid, great win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He puts the “mad” in MadLax in more than one way. Guy was not a positive force. To each his own though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He puts the “mad” in MadLax in more than one way. Guy was not a positive force. To each his own though.

Yeah— he does not put out good vibes. For his own team particularly.

Playoffs should be interesting!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax parent here. Hawks 28s are a great team. We saw that last summer in Hershey when we barely beat them, and then they gave us the business in DE before HOCO and then again yesterday. Continual improvement. Strong, well-coached kids with skills with unreal F/O and goalie-game. Congratulations to them.

Pretty aggressive commentary from ppl re 5th grade kids, coaches and parents. I honestly could give a rat's butt what the opposing coach(s), fans or kids say. Oh, the coach yells (show me one lax coach that doesn't), the parents are loud (again, show me that parent at a lax game who doesn't cheer), Madlax is expensive.......blah, blah, blah. Not sure why anybody on an opposing team would care. My guess is you are seeing what you want to see and should probably take a long gander in the mirror.

Re all the other banter from ppl who assume they know something about the 28s....they are essentially the same team (90% of the kids) since they were in clinics when they were 6/7. Thus, you have seen them for a long time. Re holdbacks. We have 1, and he's been on the team for a # of years. We also have a couple of 4th graders and several who just turned 11 who have been on the team since the beginning. There you have it. If you don't like the lacrosse rules of grad year vs. birth year then take it up with your club and stop using it as an excuse to make yourself feel better.

Looking forward to the playoffs, and if we lose we lose, but at least we knocked Next Level around because TBH, that's all we really care about anyway. Cheers!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playoffs should have should some good matchups.

Madlax is obviously likely to be beat BLC. But NL-FCA and True-Crabs should both be close. Seems like a coin flip for both games.

Then in the semi-finals if NL happens to get by FCA, the NL-Hawks matchup could be interesting. NL probably turns the ball over too much in game against a team like Hawks that possesses the ball so well, but if NL’s midfield gets hot, could be a good game. Hawks-FCA matchup also could be interesting if FCA attack plays really well, though I don’t think they have the poles to hang with Hawks for a full game.

In the other semi-final, seems like Madlax gets by either True or Crabs pretty easily. So Madlax may have the easier path to the finals even though they lost this weekend. FCA and NL are both inconsistent but I think have higher ceilings than True or Crabs and are more likely to pull off an upset, though Hawks would obviously be favored in either matchup based on the results this spring.

Should be fun to watch. Good luck to everyone. Has been fun to see lacrosse this spring!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax parent here. Hawks 28s are a great team. We saw that last summer in Hershey when we barely beat them, and then they gave us the business in DE before HOCO and then again yesterday. Continual improvement. Strong, well-coached kids with skills with unreal F/O and goalie-game. Congratulations to them.

Pretty aggressive commentary from ppl re 5th grade kids, coaches and parents. I honestly could give a rat's butt what the opposing coach(s), fans or kids say. Oh, the coach yells (show me one lax coach that doesn't), the parents are loud (again, show me that parent at a lax game who doesn't cheer), Madlax is expensive.......blah, blah, blah. Not sure why anybody on an opposing team would care. My guess is you are seeing what you want to see and should probably take a long gander in the mirror.

Re all the other banter from ppl who assume they know something about the 28s....they are essentially the same team (90% of the kids) since they were in clinics when they were 6/7. Thus, you have seen them for a long time. Re holdbacks. We have 1, and he's been on the team for a # of years. We also have a couple of 4th graders and several who just turned 11 who have been on the team since the beginning. There you have it. If you don't like the lacrosse rules of grad year vs. birth year then take it up with your club and stop using it as an excuse to make yourself feel better.

Looking forward to the playoffs, and if we lose we lose, but at least we knocked Next Level around because TBH, that's all we really care about anyway. Cheers!

Just reading through it, looks like some parents from Crabs or somebody else trolling, really. Not Madlax or hawks parents. Who knows though, it’s all anonymous. It’s actually nice to have several top teams and create some elite completion and parity. Playoffs should be great

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawk parent here, I’ll say the ML parents we spoke to were great. The coach is a little over the top, but I understand that’s in the eye of the beholder. It was a great game, but we’re used to that, the teams in the league are great. Best of luck moving forward, I’m sure they will play again soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have the playoff schedule?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thursday:
FCA Blue v NL: great matchup, now or never for NL, I think they win by 2
True v Crabs: bounceback for True after a solid Crabs Win. True by 3
ML v BLC: windshield bowl, ML by 9

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thursday:
FCA Blue v NL: great matchup, now or never for NL, I think they win by 2
True v Crabs: bounceback for True after a solid Crabs Win. True by 3
ML v BLC: windshield bowl, ML by 9

Thanks for sharing, the first two should be great games. Let’s hope ML doesn’t feel the need to run it up on BLC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quarters:
FCA vs Next Level - Next Level by 1
True vs Crabs - Crabs by 1
Madlax vs BLC - Madlax by 20

Semis:
Hawks vs Next Level - Hawks by 4
Madlax vs Crabs - Madlax by 7

Finals
Hawks vs Madlax - Hawks by 2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL takes the championship providing fodder for this message board to argue about the rankings of the teams all summer long. Really the best case scenario.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC parent here again. Let’s just play ball. We don’t care about the score.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This. Just play lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LIKE ^^^^^^^

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^* yet another reason that I have respect for BLC. Not only did they man up and play in this division, they also don’t care about the scores. Kudos to the boys and their parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody know what happened in the games tonight?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Simmer down, Let the big boys play to win. All about the W !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tonight’s score

11-2 FCA
5-4 Crabs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks v FCA

Madlax v Crabs

Blue bloods, full of future blue chippers

Good luck everyone!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA won big over NL
Crabs got True by 1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11-2 FCA
5-4 crabs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody know what happened in the games tonight?

FCA won big over NL
Crabs got by True by 1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 11-2 over NL
Crabs 5-4 over True

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dangggg what happened to next level??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously, they were the, or one of the strongest teams going into the spring. They only lost to Hawks by 2 in the first week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously, they were the, or one of the strongest teams going into the spring. They only lost to Hawks by 2 in the first week.

Yeah. Tough season for them. Summer may be different. Was very surprised to see True lose also. I’m sure their best player or two will tryout for the Hawks this summer.

Can Crabs pull an upset? Very very unlikely. Madlax blew them out earlier in the season

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 15-1 over BLC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah. Tough season for them. Summer may be different. Was very surprised to see True lose also. I’m sure their best player or two will tryout for the Hawks this summer.

Can Crabs pull an upset? Very very unlikely. Madlax blew them out earlier in the season

Crabs take them by at least 4-5. New team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you mean new team? They just played last month and got killed by ML.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you mean new team? They just played last month and got killed by ML.

Nervous, I see. Surprises coming at you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weird games, how could FCA beat NL by 9 and lose to the Hawks by a similar margin. ML rolls in, rematch time.

Pretty good lacrosse today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Crabs take them by at least 4-5". Just a tad off. Afraid they're not all that different of a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the Hawks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Madlax club and organization should be completely embarrassed. One of their players took a realllly bad cheap shot on the Hawks f/o kid. #47 Made an inappropriate hand gesture on the way to the penalty box. Word is the Fogo prob broke his arm on the play. #47 is a punk.

Your coach is an an embarrassment to youth sports, inspires NOBODY, and there would be Zero chance my kid would play for him. The cursing and incessant screaming on the sideline is something else... a Cisco of him would go completely viral on the internet.

Congrats to the Hawks for a 3rd straight win against Madlax. New #1 team in country? most definitely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to the Annapolis Hawks. Nothing bette than seeing Madlax take another loss. This one was really bad for them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to the Hawks. Solid team, great athletes, and good coaching. My son said there was no bad blood out there and saw multiple kids around him fist bump each other at the end of the game.

As for this guy calling out a player's#, he must be the drunk (or medicated dad) dropping eff bombs to all the madlax parents who didn't even know what the heck he was talking about. Getting up into their personal space from behind. Legit creepy. In fact, there was a train of Hawks parents walking down the line after saying "don't listen to that guy cuz he's a clown."

Nobody wants a 5th graders to get hurt. As for the hand gesture...I didn't see it. Doesn't sound like him....so it's probably the booze talking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Madlax club and organization should be completely embarrassed. One of their players took a realllly bad cheap shot on the Hawks f/o kid. #47 Made an inappropriate hand gesture on the way to the penalty box. Word is the Fogo prob broke his arm on the play. #47 is a punk.

Your coach is an an embarrassment to youth sports, inspires NOBODY, and there would be Zero chance my kid would play for him. The cursing and incessant screaming on the sideline is something else... a Cisco of him would go completely viral on the internet.

Congrats to the Hawks for a 3rd straight win against Madlax. New #1 team in country? most definitely.

That team will fall apart, who would want to play for a loon like that? The guy was screaming at his players all game long. Full psycho mode! And no its not “just a coach who yells”, not all coaches have deadspin articles about their behavior! If you’re unaware, look that one up. Apparently nothing has changed since 2013! The Hawks kid was laying on the ground with a broken arm and the coach is yelling about a flag, the ML parents were just as bad. Pure class!

It was 10-3 in the first half when that happened, no excuse, the game was already over.

There are plenty of great teams around, why play with and for an a hole like that? Prediction time... Crabs, True and FCA will all be better than them within the year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax was frustrated and their coaching made it 10x worse leading to 10yr old breaking his arm. ML parents, your kids and team are incredibly talented and they play with heart but they would be better off playing for any other coach. Hearing how he talks to them in game is abusive, don’t tolerate it. Hawks fogo has a broken arm btw and will miss time.

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 251 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 250 251
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard