BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no 2026 WSYL team for Team 91, their best players at
The qualifier were the six kids from 2027 Machine that played most
Of the game.. I’d be sad if I were a 2026 team
91 Dad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is no 2026 WSYL team for Team 91, their best players at
The qualifier were the six kids from 2027 Machine that played most
Of the game.. I’d be sad if I were a 2026 team
91 Dad.

Imagine how sad the 5 teams that lost them are. Losing in a birth year tournament to younger kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was that Wahoo team that ran over everybody in Delaware last weekend?

That was a team with kids from different states ,basically plucked the best kids they could find from literally any club and any state and a fee if the kids were over 6 feet tall too . Apparently they plan on being around for some more tournaments.

Was mostly ADVNC (CA) kids. They've played under both the West Coast Wahoos and Aquahounds name during COVID.

Incorrect ....we were at the tournament they played in and the parents said they were from the east coast , different states mostly florida . But there were kids from virginia , north carolina etc.....as well .

Clicked on this thread by accident and saw this. I believe the Wahoos are an offshoot of Sweetlax in FL. I could be wrong. But I heard that at an older age.

This is a Northern California based team. Probably 40% the team from ADVNC in Norcal. A few kids other kids from West Coast Starz (one of whom is from North Carolina). At least half the team plays on WCS 2027, probably 60-70%. Then a few kids from other states as well. All the coaches from CA. A very similar group of players that play Aquahounds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was that Wahoo team that ran over everybody in Delaware last weekend?

That was a team with kids from different states ,basically plucked the best kids they could find from literally any club and any state and a fee if the kids were over 6 feet tall too . Apparently they plan on being around for some more tournaments.

Was mostly ADVNC (CA) kids. They've played under both the West Coast Wahoos and Aquahounds name during COVID.

Incorrect ....we were at the tournament they played in and the parents said they were from the east coast , different states mostly florida . But there were kids from virginia , north carolina etc.....as well .

Clicked on this thread by accident and saw this. I believe the Wahoos are an offshoot of Sweetlax in FL. I could be wrong. But I heard that at an older age.

This is a Northern California based team. Probably 40% the team from ADVNC in Norcal. A few kids other kids from West Coast Starz (one of whom is from North Carolina). At least half the team plays on WCS 2027, probably 60-70%. Then a few kids from other states as well. All the coaches from CA. A very similar group of players that play Aquahounds.

Sounding like Bernie Sanders with all your percentages

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a Northern California based team. Probably 40% the team from ADVNC in Norcal. A few kids other kids from West Coast Starz (one of whom is from North Carolina). At least half the team plays on WCS 2027, probably 60-70%. Then a few kids from other states as well. All the coaches from CA. A very similar group of players that play Aquahounds.[/quote]

Sounding like Bernie Sanders with all your percentages[/quote]

Sorry this was not more clear. All the ADVNC kids play WCS. So 40% ADVNC another 20-30% is WCS (in addition to the ADVNC kids). All 3 coaches have kids on WCS.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does machine play up ? They would probably dominate at their own age. Could even play better teams in better tournaments. Does not make sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not a machine parent but they have dominated at their own age level on long island anyway ....so they play up to have more of a challenge I guess . However, when they play out of state teams they stay in 2027. Also for the most part they play 2026 B teams . Don't fare as well when they have tried to play 2026 A teams . But I suppose the coaches feel that they could use more of a challenge than just dominating the 2027 long island teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Makes perfect sense. You are not going to get better playing lesser talent. Coaches realize it and the boys realize it. That's why this 2027 team will be a dominate force in the future!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does machine play up ? They would probably dominate at their own age. Could even play better teams in better tournaments. Does not make sense.
The question is not why they play up but why do they have to keep switching their names based on the tournament they play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s actually quite simple ....not good for the brand when you lose and your name is up there . They beat two B teams which is great if they want a pat on the back for playing up into 2026 but as soon as they see an A team in the bracket they go incognito as they have never beaten a 2026 A team yet. Also, their 2026 orange storm is horrible so they probably don’t want to embarrass them by putting their name up there as 2027 so people don’t ask what happened to their 2026 orange storm team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said....Simple and to the point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello. And Bye.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello. And Bye.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone needs to get out more . Maybe find a hobby

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello. And Bye.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2nd best team in 2027 is the Massapequa Mohawks town team. A nice bunch of athletes, aggressive, and well coached.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah ok massapequa dad ....relax with your 2nd best team talk . Get a grip .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean the massapequa 91 machine team don't you ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong ....they have some players from the B team (rage ) too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong ....they have some players from the B team (rage ) too

LOL. I'm surprised there's no True Blue kids on the Massapequa teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either a true blue or rage dad posted this . They so badly want their kids to be recognized and they can't get it otherwise because their kid isn't on machine lol....grasping at straws . 2nd best on li

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that s2s lost to a town team last week.....that's usually good for 4-5 defections come tryout time lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S actually lost to two town teams last week , that's rough. People probably making phone calls to leave as we speak lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean the massapequa 91 machine team don't you ?

I’m not sure if this is supposed to be an insult or compliment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S actually lost to two town teams last week , that's rough. People probably making phone calls to leave as we speak lol

You mean the town team for RVC? I counted 8 S2S helmets at a PAL game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You could add manhasset to that as well, large group of Manhasset and rvc kids .... regardless they lost to 2 town teams lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty laughable that your sitting there counting S2S helmets at a PAL game. Did you ask any of the RVC parents about the A team / B team split for S2S so that your audit could be more accurate?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty laughable that your sitting there counting S2S helmets at a PAL game. Did you ask any of the RVC parents about the A team / B team split for S2S so that your audit could be more accurate?

Hey fool, S2S only has one team at this grade. Everybody knows that.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try S2S dad....no one here is talking about PAL. Blatant tournament last week...S2S lost to not one but two town teams that were in the tournament. Let the phone calls begin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try S2S dad....no one here is talking about PAL. Blatant tournament last week...S2S lost to not one but two town teams that were in the tournament. Let the phone calls begin.

S2S will happily drop every player off the 2027 roster and replace them with anyone who comes along who might be incrementally better so I don’t think the director is spending too much time worrying about defections, he’s actively looking at other rosters and figuring out who he can poach for next season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are clearly 2 S2S teams listed in last weeks tourney. 2027 AA and A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are clearly 2 S2S teams listed in last weeks tourney. 2027 AA and A

Gorillas are the only 2027 team at S2S. The Director (TH) is a fool and steals kids from other teams. Most likely he is taking kids from the 2026 team to make a 2027 AA team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what happened to the Manhasset PAL 2027 team

played them a couple of weeks ago they were not good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TH is running a business and seems to be doing a pretty good job. Lots of STS teams. And BTW, every club team drops and adds kids so give it a rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TH is running a business and seems to be doing a pretty good job. Lots of STS teams. And BTW, every club team drops and adds kids so give it a rest.

STS has two teams in the entire program that can enter top tournaments with a legitimate chance to make some noise, the 2027 team is one of those two and so if they're now losing to town teams that's not a good sign. For every other age group, the most likely outcome when they enter a tournament is 0-3. If the teams don't win, the program won't last very long. It's a vicious cycle, as parents with young, talented sons will not voluntarily sign up for a program with a losing reputation. Maybe the business model is simply "development" and they are content running a bunch of B teams but, again, how long can that last? STS coaches and directors like to compare themselves to 91, Express and Igloo but they're a lot closer to Rebels, FLG and True Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like the success of the "good" 2027 team may be fools gold as some 2026 kids were in the mix. confirmed at a few tournaments last season. maybe teams were tight due to covid and they drop back down to reality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seems like machine is a clear #1

then express and rage

igloo A seems to have fallen off a bit

heard legacy has a new coach

nothing much after that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like the success of the "good" 2027 team may be fools gold as some 2026 kids were in the mix. confirmed at a few tournaments last season. maybe teams were tight due to covid and they drop back down to reality.

Funny that you mention that .....my son played the 2027 team and told me after that he saw a few kids that he knows from 2026 on that team . I argued that maybe he was wrong and saw someone who looked like those kids but he insisted and said they absolutely were 2026 kids on the 2027 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A town PAL team won the championship game at the Blatant tournament.

Merrick Bellmore 2027 3 0
Shore 2 Shore 2027 2 1
Express Chucks 2027 2 1
SJ Blackstorm 2027 1 2
Long Beach Breakers 2027 1 2
Viper Lacrosse 2027 0 3
High Point

Team 91 Tristate Select2027 3 0
Igloo Glacier Edge 2027 2 1
Hitmen 2027 2 1
Rush Panthers 2027 1 2
Rebels LC Red Raiders 2027 1 2
Epic Jokers 2027 0 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for posting all of the B team results ....very Informative.

As for the A bracket S2S was 1-2 with 2 losses to town teams (massapequa and csh).... massapequa won the tournament.

Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard