BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 111 of 267 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. If relegation was in effect then FCA and NL would be looking at going to AAA. The most likely outcome would be that they go 1-2 in AAA and come back after a year. Wash, rinse, repeat.

FCA should probably consider AA

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level will be better in the Fall because BLC kids will leave DC Express for next level and bench kids on Madlax will head there too. Next Level will develop those kids into great HS players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Next Level will be better in the Fall because BLC kids will leave DC Express for next level and bench kids on Madlax will head there too. Next Level will develop those kids into great HS players

You have no Clue. No BLC 2026 players will be heading to NL unless they get cut at DC Express tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey BLC Dad - Next Level 24 & 25 teams are now way better than DC Express. Same thing is going to happen at the 2026 level. Are you the same guy that gave all the excuses for BLC losses in the Summer and Fall due to injured players etc when BLC was losing to everybody?? Are those kids playing now? BLC is average and the kids havnt gotten better as a team since 2nd grade. Definitely have some very good players that will develop into great ones someplace else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey BLC Dad - Next Level 24 & 25 teams are now way better than DC Express. Same thing is going to happen at the 2026 level. Are you the same guy that gave all the excuses for BLC losses in the Summer and Fall due to injured players etc when BLC was losing to everybody?? Are those kids playing now? BLC is average and the kids havnt gotten better as a team since 2nd grade. Definitely have some very good players that will develop into great ones someplace else.

Right. That's why we will end up 5-2 in HoCo taking Madlax to a one goal loss in a game where we won 2 face offs.

So tell me. What team is your kid on? What do you actually know about BLC and NL 2026. My kid has been on this team since 2nd grade.

Bringing up other year's has no relevance to 2026.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
playoffs are scheduled for May 14 – 16. If you have 9or more teams in your division, please plan on playing a Friday night play-in game (May 14). In addition, the 2028 elite division will also have Friday night games based on the way things went this season.

May 15 will be semifinals and May 16 will be championships.

We asked that programs leave the weekend of 5/22-5/23 open as we will use those dates for any games that are supposed to be played on championship weekend.

8 teams or less – Top 4 teams make playoffs (exception 2028 Elite)

9 teams or more – Top 5 teams make playoffs

Tie Breakers
1. Record/Winning percentage
2. Head to Head
3. Total winning percentage of teams you have beaten
4. Total winning percentage of all your opponents
5. Total goals scored against
6. Coin Toss/Card Draw

Please note: The online standings do not reflect the above tiebreakers. We’re working on placing standings in the correct order based on our tiebreakers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And as for getting better, our record in the Fall was 8-10. Our record in the Spring will be 8-2.

That includes two easy wins over NL which by the way we have never lost to.

So you are right, BLC 2026 kids will be leaving in droves for NL.
Maybe next time you can think wisely before posting.

I'm sure you will come up with another well thought out reply.

Last edited by JMLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right. That's why we will end up 5-2 in HoCo taking Madlax to a one goal loss in a game where we won 2 face offs.

So tell me. What team is your kid on? What do you actually know about BLC and NL 2026. My kid has been on this team since 2nd grade.

Since 2nd grade. Ouch. Sorry about that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep. Just waiting to find out who your kid is so I can make sure my kid takes his spot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep. Just waiting to find out who your kid is so I can make sure my kid takes his spot.

You seem nervous

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And as for getting better, our record in the Fall was 8-10. Our record in the Spring will be 8-2.

With all due respect maam. I think you're being trolled. Calm down

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your son could never take my sons spot. Tell him to hit the wall!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You seem nervous

They won't post what I think you seem.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got to be the Dad of the attack man on BLC, right?? Lefty??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey BLC Dad- you should thank the HOCO schedulers for your luck. The 4 teams you beat have 3 wins and 21 losses!! Haven’t beaten a team with a winning record since when - 2019?? Ridiculous elite division has all these bad teams in it but good for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey BLC Dad- you should thank the HOCO schedulers for your luck. The 4 teams you beat have 3 wins and 21 losses!! Haven’t beaten a team with a winning record since when - 2019?? Ridiculous elite division has all these bad teams in it but good for you.

Original poster who was trashing BLC was trying to make the point that the team was not getting better. I respond with proof that it it is and the response is that we play crappy teams. Teams don’t control the schedule of who they play.

Typical mindless BOTC reply. No critical thinking. Just bashing,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC Dad, who is the best team that BLC 2026 has beaten, this spring or ever?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Happy to respond after you state who you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have some grown ups in here that need to grow up.

Its 7th Grade Lax.

Chances are your kid won't make it to where YOU want him to be, regardless of what happens in 7th grade HOCO, in ANY division..

Chances are your kid will get burned out by overzealous parents, who thinks their kid is the next Gary Gait, but this kid just likes playing with his buddies - and just tells dad he wants to play to make him happy because you're constantly on his butt.

Chances are your kid might get hurt and never fully recover.

Chances are your kid just ain't that good.

Chances are these posters were awful lax players themselves and are trying to live the lax life they wanted, through their kid.

As a 2026 Coach, we have to be better than this. Grow up, respect each other as a lax community.

Whatever happened to saying "good game"?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 7 Predictions -
FCA 8 - NL 5
VLC 6 - Looneys 3
Hawks 14 - Madlax 6
Crabs 7 - True 5
BLC 8 - Team 91 4

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 7 Predictions -
FCA 8 - NL 5
VLC 6 - Looneys 3
Hawks 14 - Madlax 6
Crabs 7 - True 5
BLC 8 - Team 91 4

Madlax offense is weaker than most people think, I predict they only get 4 goals against Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its 7th Grade Lax.

Chances are your kid won't make it to where YOU want him to be, regardless of what happens in 7th grade HOCO, in ANY division..

Chances are your kid will get burned out by overzealous parents, who thinks their kid is the next Gary Gait, but this kid just likes playing with his buddies - and just tells dad he wants to play to make him happy because you're constantly on his butt.

Chances are these posters were awful lax players themselves and are trying to live the lax life they wanted, through their kid.

As a 2026 Coach, we have to be better than this. Grow up, respect each other as a lax community.

Your post is 100% correct. Chances also are that someone has an ax to grind with BLC.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks in 3rd Grade HoCo Championship game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 7 Predictions -
FCA 8 - NL 5
VLC 6 - Looneys 3
Hawks 14 - Madlax 6
Crabs 7 - True 5
BLC 8 - Team 91 4

NL 6 - FCA 4
Looneys 5 - VLC 3
Hawks 12 ML 6
Crabs11 True 5
BLC 14 - 91 4

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its 7th Grade Lax.

Seriously "Good Game" . You are right, it is 7th grade lacrosse and all that goes with it. This is the time when you need to make the best elite team you can. Gets harder and harder and you sure will not be making any elite team in 8th or 9th with your attitude. Best elite teams are done except for a few slots as time goes by.

Chances are that you will be watching Div 1 lacrosse in stands rooting on the 7th grade players today that are competitive, being pushed and take 7th grade lacrosse as it should be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In other words we should expect no response. No problem. Have a great day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here we go knowing that no matter how I respond you will troll/bash. Some of these teams are more competitive now some are less. Some of these teams also beat us in the same season/year.

Third Grade - Hawks (Yes, Last time we beat them), Madlax

Fourth Grade - Team 91 LI, Primetime, LI Express Haugen

Fifth Grade - Crabs, Team 91, Evolve Canada, Looneys.

Sixth Grade - Team 91, Looneys, Crabs, True IL Premier

Seventh Grade Spring - BBL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are all great programs. You should be proud of your son and his team. What are you trying to prove, and to who?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC Dad, this debate has a short shelf life, because in August, BLC will turn into DC express and plenty of new elite players will be trying out from MadLax and elsewhere. So starting in 8th grade, the team will go back to being awesome (i.e., no more 10 goal losses to teams like Crabs), but unless your son is one of the top 5-8 players on the roster, his spot will be up for grabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC Dad, this debate has a short shelf life, because in August, BLC will turn into DC express and plenty of new elite players will be trying out from MadLax and elsewhere. So starting in 8th grade, the team will go back to being awesome (i.e., no more 10 goal losses to teams like Crabs), but unless your son is one of the top 5-8 players on the roster, his spot will be up for grabs.

You think he is not aware of this???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here we go knowing that no matter how I respond you will troll/bash. Some of these teams are more competitive now some are less. Some of these teams also beat us in the same season/year.

And this one time, at band camp.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sir, the fact that your kid’s wins are so important to you that remember who he beat IN THIRD GRADE shows you are completely off your rocker.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sir, the fact that your kid’s wins are so important to you that remember who he beat IN THIRD GRADE shows you are completely off your rocker.

It's called looking at Teamsnap. Not hard to do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And this one time, at band camp.....

Another good citizen hiding behind the anonymous BOTC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's called looking at Teamsnap. Not hard to do.

I don't know. Please provide more data. That above looks like you just made up some good teams and said BLC won. I can see right through the lies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are too much. BLC is not the Hawks or Crabs, but is a perfectly fine team with plenty of wins and losses over the years, currently in the hunt to make the playoffs in what is probably the most elite 7th grade division in the country. Nobody is disputing any of that.

Angry BLC Dad, why you are lashing out at everybody, and what is your point that you feel like people are not getting?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that the BLC Dad was just a troll and he hooked a lot of you. Nobody would actually chronicle every win going back to third grade. Well played sir!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That list of wins is accurate. We all know Hawk Daddies remember losing that coveted third grade HOCO championship to BLC. I think BLC took last summer off due to COVID and didnt play in tournaments. Fall BLC played in HOCO league and struggled. The team probably will be better in the Fall after tryouts when the best kids from Blackops move to DC Express. I do wonder if Blackops will be become the DC express all-star team and play in Naptown and other regional tournaments. Then what happens to the kids that dont make that team? Same coaches and system? What future do they have knowing local kids will replace them in premier events.

2026 VLC and Next Level kids would benefit from being part of DC express because DC Express has a great track record with the high school teams. No offense to VLC and Next Level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That list of wins is accurate. We all know Hawk Daddies remember losing that coveted third grade HOCO championship to BLC. I think BLC took last summer off due to COVID and didnt play in tournaments. Fall BLC played in HOCO league and struggled. The team probably will be better in the Fall after tryouts when the best kids from Blackops move to DC Express. I do wonder if Blackops will be become the DC express all-star team and play in Naptown and other regional tournaments. Then what happens to the kids that dont make that team? Same coaches and system? What future do they have knowing local kids will replace them in premier events.

2026 VLC and Next Level kids would benefit from being part of DC express because DC Express has a great track record with the high school teams. No offense to VLC and Next Level.

Why the dog and pony show for all these kids and teams. It's funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And to be honest the best three Hawks players are going to tryout for DC Express.....learn the pace of high school and college lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
Page 111 of 267 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard