Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
4 Spots Left for the Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase - Limited Spots Available!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
New England Prep School Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 05/05/21 09:57 PM
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/05/21 08:56 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/05/21 08:51 PM
Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/05/21 08:28 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,352
Posts290,086
Members2,285
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 294 of 299 1 2 292 293 294 295 296 298 299
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #328910 05/04/21 01:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rest of the teams preparing for summer tournaments after this weekend. It was mistake to move so many teams into the elite bracket. Keep it at 8 so everyone plays each other. HOCO should do a relegation weekend for bottom 4 to play each other to determine which two teams drop a division next spring. Gives other teams something to play for.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #328911 05/04/21 01:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
rest of the teams preparing for summer tournaments after this weekend. It was mistake to move so many teams into the elite bracket. Keep it at 8 so everyone plays each other. HOCO should do a relegation weekend for bottom 4 to play each other to determine which two teams drop a division next spring. Gives other teams something to play for.

Agreed. If relegation was in effect then FCA and NL would be looking at going to AAA. The most likely outcome would be that they go 1-2 in AAA and come back after a year. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #328912 05/04/21 01:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct me if i am wrong, but I thought top 6 got in, with #1 and #2 with first round byes???

Sorry 91 dad. Your little guy has to sit out next week.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328916 05/04/21 01:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct me if i am wrong, but I thought top 6 got in, with #1 and #2 with first round byes???

Sorry 91 dad. Your little guy has to sit out next week.

top 5

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328921 05/04/21 01:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody really knows, it could be top 5, top 4, top 6. Need to wait for official announcement.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #328922 05/04/21 01:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. If relegation was in effect then FCA and NL would be looking at going to AAA. The most likely outcome would be that they go 1-2 in AAA and come back after a year. Wash, rinse, repeat.

FCA should probably consider AA

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #328925 05/04/21 02:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level will be better in the Fall because BLC kids will leave DC Express for next level and bench kids on Madlax will head there too. Next Level will develop those kids into great HS players

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328941 05/04/21 03:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level will be better in the Fall because BLC kids will leave DC Express for next level and bench kids on Madlax will head there too. Next Level will develop those kids into great HS players

You have no Clue. No BLC 2026 players will be heading to NL unless they get cut at DC Express tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #328944 05/04/21 03:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey BLC Dad - Next Level 24 & 25 teams are now way better than DC Express. Same thing is going to happen at the 2026 level. Are you the same guy that gave all the excuses for BLC losses in the Summer and Fall due to injured players etc when BLC was losing to everybody?? Are those kids playing now? BLC is average and the kids havnt gotten better as a team since 2nd grade. Definitely have some very good players that will develop into great ones someplace else.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328946 05/04/21 04:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey BLC Dad - Next Level 24 & 25 teams are now way better than DC Express. Same thing is going to happen at the 2026 level. Are you the same guy that gave all the excuses for BLC losses in the Summer and Fall due to injured players etc when BLC was losing to everybody?? Are those kids playing now? BLC is average and the kids havnt gotten better as a team since 2nd grade. Definitely have some very good players that will develop into great ones someplace else.

Right. That's why we will end up 5-2 in HoCo taking Madlax to a one goal loss in a game where we won 2 face offs.

So tell me. What team is your kid on? What do you actually know about BLC and NL 2026. My kid has been on this team since 2nd grade.

Bringing up other year's has no relevance to 2026.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #328947 05/04/21 04:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
playoffs are scheduled for May 14 – 16. If you have 9or more teams in your division, please plan on playing a Friday night play-in game (May 14). In addition, the 2028 elite division will also have Friday night games based on the way things went this season.

May 15 will be semifinals and May 16 will be championships.

We asked that programs leave the weekend of 5/22-5/23 open as we will use those dates for any games that are supposed to be played on championship weekend.

8 teams or less – Top 4 teams make playoffs (exception 2028 Elite)

9 teams or more – Top 5 teams make playoffs

Tie Breakers
1. Record/Winning percentage
2. Head to Head
3. Total winning percentage of teams you have beaten
4. Total winning percentage of all your opponents
5. Total goals scored against
6. Coin Toss/Card Draw

Please note: The online standings do not reflect the above tiebreakers. We’re working on placing standings in the correct order based on our tiebreakers.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328948 05/04/21 04:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And as for getting better, our record in the Fall was 8-10. Our record in the Spring will be 8-2.

That includes two easy wins over NL which by the way we have never lost to.

So you are right, BLC 2026 kids will be leaving in droves for NL.
Maybe next time you can think wisely before posting.

I'm sure you will come up with another well thought out reply.

Last edited by JMLax1; 05/04/21 05:06 PM.
Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328950 05/04/21 04:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right. That's why we will end up 5-2 in HoCo taking Madlax to a one goal loss in a game where we won 2 face offs.

So tell me. What team is your kid on? What do you actually know about BLC and NL 2026. My kid has been on this team since 2nd grade.

Since 2nd grade. Ouch. Sorry about that.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328953 05/04/21 05:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep. Just waiting to find out who your kid is so I can make sure my kid takes his spot.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328965 05/04/21 06:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep. Just waiting to find out who your kid is so I can make sure my kid takes his spot.

You seem nervous

Like Reply Quote
Page 294 of 299 1 2 292 293 294 295 296 298 299
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard