BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 140 of 144 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Electoral College votes for CoachC today! Critical day in our national history!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Minus 25;26 express is terrible in every grade start at 2019 and work back

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

That is easiest the most uninformed statement ever written on this site.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not Terrible at every age but also not top at any age until 25's on LI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better question to ask, what ages are they good in older years at ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better question to ask, what ages are they good in older years at ?

Don't they have a very strong 2023 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will always be numero uno chumps!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shoveling snow, ummm, I mean practice is on for today!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ll give you the addresses of 91 people so you can do our driveways haha!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What express LOng Island 2028 team is the A team? I believe O’Riley 2028 is the B?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look, years ago Express was on the verge of folding. But because of reorganizing and recruiting some very talented players the Chaney 2022 team put them back on the map! Their 2023 team is also very talented too! I don’t know to much about the younger teams but weather you like them or not the only club that is constant is 91!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chuks is the '28 AA team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chuks is the '28 AA team
Look, years ago Express was on the verge of folding. But because of reorganizing and recruiting some very talented players the Chaney 2022 team put them back on the map! Their 2023 team is also very talented too! I don’t know to much about the younger teams but weather you like them or not the only club that is constant is 91!

*whether
*consistent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah sure. Their 2026 team is a disaster. So much for being "constant".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're correct, the only club that plays in their own weak tournaments and beats up on awful teams is 91. I believe they're called "mylollipop tournaments".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah sure. Their 2026 team is a disaster. So much for being "constant".[/quote]
2025 top 2
2027 top
2028 top
2029 top
2030 top 2

Yes younger teams here but that’s not bad for 91 future

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the Chuk '28 team was AAAAA+ not just AA. Haters...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah.take a look at recent college lax games! All the top 2020 players are crush and most of their 2021 players are committed D1!

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah sure. Their 2026 team is a disaster. So much for being "constant".
2025 top 2
2027 top
2028 top
2029 top
2030 top 2

Yes younger teams here but that’s not bad for 91 future[/quote]

You are Fake News

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't it great when a low iq 91 dad posts his own rankings based on nothing more than him watching 91 teams play hitmen and empire in their horrible tournaments lol....how does someone even rank a 2028, 2029, 2030 team ,you're a fool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid just asked about possibly playing for 91 next season. Never wanted to before now. I’ll let him tryout and see what he thinks.He may change his mind by tryout time. I’m not going to pick his team for him. Let him see what is out there and decide from what he thinks. May not make a move, but I would consider it if he wanted to. Could be a different landscape next season. Possibly a bunch of player moves. WSYL will be done with. Things should be a bit more normal school and sports and overall. We’ll see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't it great when a low iq 91 dad posts his own rankings based on nothing more than him watching 91 teams play hitmen and empire in their horrible tournaments lol....how does someone even rank a 2028, 2029, 2030 team ,you're a fool

Don’t these 91 teams okay the other Long Island teams? Check the scoreboard

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The other long island teams aren't good . Just a few of them are . Other teams go out of state to play the good teams , 91 doesn't

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The other long island teams aren't good . Just a few of them are . Other teams go out of state to play the good teams , 91 doesn't

That’s not a true statement Express Daddy! Unfortunately Long Island is saturated with money hungry clubs . Long Island probably has triple the number of teams then these other states .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately you're a foolish 91 dad and just proved my point. You just said it yourself , And 91 invites those bad teams to their tournaments and beats them. Some of the 91 teams never see an annapolis Hawks , primetime , sweetlax etc.....because they're stuck in their own bad tournaments. But hey , if you think blowing out hitmen is good for the brand , wear your tournament t shirt proudly .

Last edited by JMLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately you're a foolish 91 dad and just proved my point. You just said it yourself , And 91 invites those bad teams to their tournaments and beats them. Some of the 91 teams never see an annapolis Hawks , primetime , sweetlax etc.....because they're stuck in their own bad tournaments. But hey , if you think blowing out hitmen is good for the brand , wear your tournament t shirt proudly .

Definitely not a 91 Dad here! I was commenting on your statement about the other LI teams. Could careless about 91 or WSYL as a matter of fact . I care about LI Lax and how we should be working to make it even stronger . You probably won’t agree with this statement because your kid probably plays on 2026 Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Express thread. Why is everyone talking about 91?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely not a 91 Dad here! I was commenting on your statement about the other LI teams. Could careless about 91 or WSYL as a matter of fact . I care about LI Lax and how we should be working to make it even stronger . You probably won’t agree with this statement because your kid probably plays on 2026 Express.

At the 2026 level, there really isn’t any strong competition on LI for Express unfortunately. It would be great if there was. More local competition would be a definite plus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Express thread. Why is everyone talking about 91?

Jealousy because Express has lost its luster !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost its luster? I officiate in Delaware, When I ref tournaments I will say when the top teams show up to play Express is always there. Express North Long Island Express and Jersey Express. They might not win every game or tournament but they are there getting better. I don't see that many Long Island teams coming down like Express. Just my opinion from someone completely outside of Long Island Lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're correct. That's because 91 doesn't leave their own weak tournaments. They beat up on bad teams then tell everyone how they destroyed every team . They never gave good out of state competition. Bad for the brand I guess when they get beat badly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost its luster? I officiate in Delaware, When I ref tournaments I will say when the top teams show up to play Express is always there. Express North Long Island Express and Jersey Express. They might not win every game or tournament but they are there getting better. I don't see that many Long Island teams coming down like Express. Just my opinion from someone completely outside of Long Island Lax.

Thanks Express guy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Express guy

He's not wrong though. Even if it's an express person. Look at the tournaments they play in, all weak ones. Just this Sunday the 2026 "top team" played in what can easily be considered a B tournament/division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're correct. That's because 91 doesn't leave their own weak tournaments. They beat up on bad teams then tell everyone how they destroyed every team . They never gave good out of state competition. Bad for the brand I guess when they get beat badly

91 has the best recruits every year. They dominate the youth rankings. In HS, they best LIE at almost every grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chuks is the '28 AA team

Are they the ones that went to Delaware in March?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Express guy

He's not wrong though. Even if it's an express person. Look at the tournaments they play in, all weak ones. Just this Sunday the 2026 "top team" played in what can easily be considered a B tournament/division.
24's and 23's play in NAL,NLF, Millon and IL. Not sure what tournaments have better lines ups then those and pretty sure the younger teams are also at NAL and NLF. I know facts are not preferred and pretend referees should be considered but thought i would put it out there anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chucks 2028 is AA team? What does that mean in the LI circuit? How many 28 teams are better?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chucks 2028 is AA team? What does that mean in the LI circuit? How many 28 teams are better?

It means it’s the Express top team and they are very good. They play Venom and Laxachusettes this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It means it’s the Express top team and they are very good. They play Venom and Laxachusettes this weekend.

We are talking about 5th graders right?

Like Reply Quote
Page 140 of 144 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard