M&D Black could sneak into first with a 2 wins this weekend and a Coppermine loss. i believe if first tie breaker is goals against?
I don't think so. It's Head to Head
1. Teams will be seeded by their record according to the following formula (percentage):
[(#Wins + 0.5*#Ties)/(#Wins + #Losses + #Ties)]
2. Head to Head Competition (if there is a three way tie in head to head competition, that tiebreaker is thrown out).
3. Goals allowed against in-division opponents
4. Goals differential against in-division opponents (maximum score difference of 10 per game)
5. Goals allowed against all opponents
6. Goals differential against all opponents (maximum score difference of 10 per game)
7. 23 minute tie break game on the first day of the playoffs.