BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't think that's the best player anymore. Did you watch the game? 100% replaced. TG is healthy and ready. See you this summer. Good luck to all the girls on their HS teams!
OH STOP! The kid is beast, nothing has changed. Funny how ppl want to tear down the kid who put in the time and the work. Not my kid OR team, but she's a VERY talented kid.

Exactly. kid is a great player; don’t tear her down to try to make TG look better.

Bottom line..kid left TG and got burned against her former team. She looked great playing with great girls, not so much at this game. Nobody can play by themselves. Wishing her a great HS season.

Bottom line is you need meds. She’s one of the hardest working girls I know, she deserves all the praise and hype that’s given. People like you looking to bring an nice, humble, talented kid down due to one game are just flat out pathetic.
I look forward to watching a very successful college career for this kid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't think that's the best player anymore. Did you watch the game? 100% replaced. TG is healthy and ready. See you this summer. Good luck to all the girls on their HS teams!
OH STOP! The kid is beast, nothing has changed. Funny how ppl want to tear down the kid who put in the time and the work. Not my kid OR team, but she's a VERY talented kid.

Exactly. kid is a great player; don’t tear her down to try to make TG look better.

Bottom line..kid left TG and got burned against her former team. She looked great playing with great girls, not so much at this game. Nobody can play by themselves. Wishing her a great HS season.

Bottom line is you need meds. She’s one of the hardest working girls I know, she deserves all the praise and hype that’s given. People like you looking to bring an nice, humble, talented kid down due to one game are just flat out pathetic.

Anyone can have an off game, I’m sure she will be an All-County player for her HS team. As far as Jesters, I’m sure she will adjust to playing with a new group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone can have an off game, I’m sure she will be an All-County player for her HS team. As far as Jesters, I’m sure she will adjust to playing with a new group.

Reading these posts and I understand the competitiveness of it all to be the best, and yes it is important no matter what we say notIntelligent or smart. Winning is KEY!!! However the most important thing at the end of the day ; is my son or daughter in the best spot club wise to get recruited. Now it is not subjective to say YJ sends the most girls to the best programs/schools year in and year out. Unbiasly that is 100% truth. TG may even be better some years and they have shown that they are a top tier club, but at the end of the day look at the college rosters and for every TG girl at a top program there are 3 or 4 YJ girls. Now that being said, when I look at past years it seems that the top 5-7 girls on TG and the top 11-13 girls on YJ go to the best programs in the country. I am talking top 10. YJ's whole A team year in a year out go to the who's who of college lacrosse. The B team has 3-5 players that do the same, and prob 75-80% of the B team go to Div 1 programs and the rest go to NESCAC's and other D# and D2 schools. TG's bottom half of the roster is usually more like the YJ B team.
Now this is just based off the past years; each year, girl, and situation is unique in itself, but from this you can gauge some sort of probability.. If your daughter is the top middie at TG black then its fair her phone will be ringing off the hook on Sept 1. Get ahead of the game right now, and make sure you are sending out emails and making sure your girl is on the radar of the coaches she would love to play for. Let them say No she isnt good enough or we arent interested...... These next 5 months are the biggest months of your daughters life....... her decision on where she attends college and plays lacrosse or doesn't play will be one of the biggest decisions she ever makes. Enjoy the journey and I wish all your girls the best of luck! Remember there are so many great schools out there at the division 1, 2 and 3 level; find the one where she will be happiest not where you would be most proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can believe there people here putting down a 16 year old girl that is one of the best lax players on the island. Straight up, you need a punch in the mouth!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reading these posts and I understand the competitiveness of it all to be the best, and yes it is important no matter what we say notIntelligent or smart. Winning is KEY!!! However the most important thing at the end of the day ; is my son or daughter in the best spot club wise to get recruited. Now it is not subjective to say YJ sends the most girls to the best programs/schools year in and year out. Unbiasly that is 100% truth. TG may even be better some years and they have shown that they are a top tier club, but at the end of the day look at the college rosters and for every TG girl at a top program there are 3 or 4 YJ girls. Now that being said, when I look at past years it seems that the top 5-7 girls on TG and the top 11-13 girls on YJ go to the best programs in the country. I am talking top 10. YJ's whole A team year in a year out go to the who's who of college lacrosse. The B team has 3-5 players that do the same, and prob 75-80% of the B team go to Div 1 programs and the rest go to NESCAC's and other D# and D2 schools. TG's bottom half of the roster is usually more like the YJ B team.
Now this is just based off the past years; each year, girl, and situation is unique in itself, but from this you can gauge some sort of probability.. If your daughter is the top middie at TG black then its fair her phone will be ringing off the hook on Sept 1. Get ahead of the game right now, and make sure you are sending out emails and making sure your girl is on the radar of the coaches she would love to play for. Let them say No she isnt good enough or we arent interested...... These next 5 months are the biggest months of your daughters life....... her decision on where she attends college and plays lacrosse or doesn't play will be one of the biggest decisions she ever makes. Enjoy the journey and I wish all your girls the best of luck! Remember there are so many great schools out there at the division 1, 2 and 3 level; find the one where she will be happiest not where you would be most proud.[/quote]

Good advice. Will be an exciting time to the girls. I’m sure many rivals will wind up on the same college team. Good luck to all!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true. YJ lost to Jesters late last summer and that was before they got TG best player

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was never 6-2. It was Jesters 2-0, it was Jesters 3-1 and it was 7-6 at half Watched it on livestream and I also heard that most of Jesters team had field hockey and high school game previously that day,,,,, maybe they ran out of gas. You should worry more about Jesters and less about us cause YJ is the team to beat! We are #1 for a reason

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]it was never 6-2. It was Jesters 2-0, it was Jesters 3-1 and it was 7-6 at half Watched it on livestream and I also heard that most of Jesters team had field hockey and high school game previously that day,,,,, maybe they ran out of gas. You should worry more about Jesters and less about us cause YJ is the team to beat! We are #1 for a reason

Lol. I watched the live stream. I heard many Jesters had other activities. Sounds creepy following a team other than your daughters that closely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all and enjoy the ride.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]it was never 6-2. It was Jesters 2-0, it was Jesters 3-1 and it was 7-6 at half Watched it on livestream and I also heard that most of Jesters team had field hockey and high school game previously that day,,,,, maybe they ran out of gas. You should worry more about Jesters and less about us cause YJ is the team to beat! We are #1 for a reason

Lol. I watched the live stream. I heard many Jesters had other activities. Sounds creepy following a team other than your daughters that closely.

Comparing the Jesters to YJ is very very insulting to YJ
Jesters lost to multiple games in that cantiague league.
They are very good B team or an average A team (your choice). When are you going to stop putting all your claim to fame on a scrimmage during quarantine!
Since then YJ has played M&D black 4 times (previous #1), Monster Purple, MD United East and many other teams ranked above Jesters and guess how many times the lost??
ZERO
Who has Jesters defeated since that day?? Not Legacy, Not TG, Not GC, please tell us?? Nobody

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did elevate really lose to 2025 B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL typical YJ Parent!!!! So you lose to Jesters but that's now a scrimmage but you beat M&D when they didn't have everyone during covid but that was real? LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU! Your game with Jesters was no scrimmage - it was a game with both teams and full rosters with refs. Did the thought ever cross your mind that maybe you beat M&D cause they were missing players and you lost to Jesters cause your 23 team is not that good! Well, THAT'S the hard truth. The Jesters 23 team is better than yours and so is TG. You can't even beat Eagle Stix!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 years later in 2031....... My daughters travel team was the best ever.... They beat everyone even those pesky YJ/TG/Jesters/M&D girls. It was the best time of my life!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL typical YJ Parent!!!! So you lose to Jesters but that's now a scrimmage but you beat M&D when they didn't have everyone during covid but that was real? LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU! Your game with Jesters was no scrimmage - it was a game with both teams and full rosters with refs. Did the thought ever cross your mind that maybe you beat M&D cause they were missing players and you lost to Jesters cause your 23 team is not that good! Well THAT'S the hard truth. The Jesters 23 team is better then yours and so is TG. You can't even beat Eagle Stix!!!!

While this is very entertaining, I can't wait until you all realize that college coaches could care less about your club teams ranking or who they beat or didn't beat. There will be kids on the #1 team that don't get recruited and there will be kids on an unranked team that do. That's just how it works. Just be thankful that you get to watch your kids play win or lose. It will be over before you know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL typical YJ Parent!!!! So you lose to Jesters but that's now a scrimmage but you beat M&D when they didn't have everyone during covid but that was real? LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU! Your game with Jesters was no scrimmage - it was a game with both teams and full rosters with refs. Did the thought ever cross your mind that maybe you beat M&D cause they were missing players and you lost to Jesters cause your 23 team is not that good! Well THAT'S the hard truth. The Jesters 23 team is better then yours and so is TG. You can't even beat Eagle Stix!!!!

While this is very entertaining, I can't wait until you all realize that college coaches could care less about your club teams ranking or who they beat or didn't beat. There will be kids on the #1 team that don't get recruited and there will be kids on an unranked team that do. That's just how it works. Just be thankful that you get to watch your kids play win or lose. It will be over before you know it.

WELL SAID!
except most travel coaches will do anything to win a game including sitting your daughter all weekend for a win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WELL SAID!
except most travel coaches will do anything to win a game including sitting your daughter all weekend for a win

Yes! This is true because there is a whole group of 2nd grade parents who get lured in by the "best team" It's not about recruiting, it's about business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WELL SAID!

Exactly, stop trying to tear individual players, teams, clubs, coaches etc... down in an effort to elevate your daughter, her team, club etc... For most of us this sport is used to keep our daughters healthy and involved in a team sport that can teach many life lessons. There are tremendous opportunities out their, help your daughter find the one that is right for her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did elevate really lose to 2025 B team?

probably not true , but nothing wood surprise me

Last edited by JimSection1; . Reason: belligerent
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, elevate lost to 2025 YJ Janelli

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, elevate lost to 2025 YJ Janelli

Elevate is now a “B” club at best. It does not train its girls and it shows with no lacrosse IQs and terrible stick skills. Not fair to the girls! That is why their 2023 “A” team lost to a 2025 YJ team, Sad! I feel so bad for those girls!

If Elevate is going to take top dollar from the families, they need to actually teach and train the girls! Hire some real coach’s! Not volunteer Moms/Dads. It’s not PAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i didn’t know brown offered degrees in fraud

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! That's best comment yet!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LMAO!!!!!🤣 Hey Elevate, stop taking money for a product you are not providing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about the NYS Regional lacrosse event? Is it worth/important to tryout for? So much stuff going on, trying to decide what stuff is best for my daughter to try out for? Being in HS, and getting to recruiting age, what should girls be looking to do?

UA, American Selects, NYS Regionals?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Does anyone know anything about the NYS Regional lacrosse event? Is it worth/important to tryout for? So much stuff going on, trying to decide what stuff is best for my daughter to try out for? Being in HS, and getting to recruiting age, what should girls be looking to do?

UA, American Selects, NYS Regionals?

UA and American Select are the same weekend. The A players will be going to UA. After the tryout fee there is no additional cost unlike American Select.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The UA coaches dropped the ball. UA tryout date is now the same day as the NYS Regional games in Albany. So all the LI players can no longer even tryout for the new Empire State Games. So selfish! This event is the BEST recruiting opportunity for any NY player. Having to choose now and how many will actually get picked for UA? Shame on UA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The UA coaches dropped the ball. UA tryout date is now the same day as the NYS Regional games in Albany. So all the LI players can no longer even tryout for the new Empire State Games. So selfish! This event is the BEST recruiting opportunity for any NY player. Having to choose now and how many will actually get picked for UA? Shame on UA.

thought those NYS dates were changed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts outs are June 22 for Suffolk and June 24 for Nassau.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA changed again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of 2023 leading their varsity teams. A very strong group of girls!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA changed again.
new date? when ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA 150 rosters out....not sure I buy into the independence of selection. 16 Skywalkers players? 9 M&D Black? .... Only 2 YJ Thorn, 2 CT Grizzlies, 4 LI Top Guns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
probably because the UA150 is in Skywalkers/MND backyard, and not many girls from Long Island applied.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year the 23's had a lot more players from CT

And then they realized they were BOSS and didnt have to come this way too much anymore!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA 150 rosters out....not sure I buy into the independence of selection. 16 Skywalkers players? 9 M&D Black? .... Only 2 YJ Thorn, 2 CT Grizzlies, 4 LI Top Guns.

Here we go again....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here we go again....

Why would anyone bother

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just took a look at the rosters (23 Mom).
Meh on the names.
Bottom 1/2 of the rosters with a sprinkle of clout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's the same time as the National HS Championships. Only players from our club team participating in UA 150 are those whose hs teams not going to the tournament. My daughter was waitlisted initially and then offered a spot. Turned it down because of hs tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Club Lax is doing that super-corny “the People’s Champion” again. It just put them in a very awkward spotlight.
Please tell your girls not to do that and to all the moms out there: stop nominating your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People's Champion what does that even mean?

Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard