BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 87 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would avoid Integrity at all costs. We left there last year because it was such a mess. We have never looked back. Disorganized. Lack of coaching or coach doesn’t show up at all (yes this actually did happen). Lack of recruiting support for older players (same coach who didn’t show up & many unhappy older players unless you are a coach/RD favorite). Choose wisely because your club decision does really matter since high school is right around the corner. There are too many better options available to settle for Integrity.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
When are the Integrity tryouts?

July 18th, as of now

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That LBC goalie is no joke comes out of the goal and has better stick work then anyone I’ve seen at that age. I don’t know if she is new to the position or what but she is impressive. Is that a new player? I thought someone said they lost there goalie.

Ok, LBC Mom/ Director we get it she’s the best and better than your old goalie.
I’ve also seen her play, and was OK. Definitely not the best out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What will be, the YJ games?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He doesn’t scout them he calls there parents and gives them free camp .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

???????

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Heros game with YJ go? Was it canceled?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They played. YJ won all three games they played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are the Integrity tryouts?

Tryouts? Why go? They will add you after the fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LBC or mike from Sw? I know the second one does. Be interesting to see who goes there. Their 26 and lower teams are bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pride tied them

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pride tied them

So YJ beat Heros Green and White and tied Pride? Was it just one YJ team or did they send a couple?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pride tied them

So YJ beat Heros Green and White and tied Pride? Was it just one YJ team or did they send a couple?

Sorry. PP that said they won all three...yeah YJ tied Pride 10-10. It was YJ Manning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pride tied them

One team beat them. The silence from the Heros parents is deafening.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That silence was based on the YJ coach having his players just stand near the sideline and hold the ball...in the first half and most of the second half. It was not disbelief that Hero's was losing...but that he was doing this...in a scrimmage. Overall, YJ is a very good team. He could have just let the girls play it out. Maybe he thought it was more important to win the scrimmage than to just play. And let's not even get started on the zone D.
I have a feeling Hero's Green and White will be just fine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That silence was based on the YJ coach having his players just stand near the sideline and hold the ball...in the first half and most of the second half. It was not disbelief that Hero's was losing...but that he was doing this...in a scrimmage. Overall, YJ is a very good team. He could have just let the girls play it out. Maybe he thought it was more important to win the scrimmage than to just play. And let's not even get started on the zone D.
We knew the excuses for loss were coming sooner or later.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That silence was based on the YJ coach having his players just stand near the sideline and hold the ball...in the first half and most of the second half. It was not disbelief that Hero's was losing...but that he was doing this...in a scrimmage. Overall, YJ is a very good team. He could have just let the girls play it out. Maybe he thought it was more important to win the scrimmage than to just play. And let's not even get started on the zone D.
We knew the excuses for loss were coming sooner or late

Both teams have great players! They should do it more often! D was outstanding will be fun to see where all these girls go!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuses they are a good team . There parents were a little out of line the coaches had to have a talk with them . They also had a mixed squad and your typical holdbacks it’s what’s expected from there . But a very talented bunch of kids .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the words of the great Herm Edwards you play to WIN the game, since when is a zone defense illegal?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[ChillLaxin]? Hopefully we learn from the loss . Will be interesting to see if changes are made to the team in the off season. Also not every hero parent is an butt with excuses . Just glad they played some good competition and they have to step up next time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the words of the great Herm Edwards you play to WIN the game, since when is a zone defense illegal?

This is true, but there is another word in there...PLAY....not just hold the ball. It's one thing to do it at the end of the game, but this was in the first half. And zone is totally legal, just not something you see many teams play at this age, as kids are learning how to slide and play man. At the end of the day, YJ is good, and it's one loss for Green. They will be just fine...it in fact will probably help them come summer. They lost once last year too. No excuses

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 great teams and three great lacrosse games. The one thing I noticed is M&D was missing. Wonder why they decided not to play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 great teams and three great lacrosse games. The one thing I noticed is M&D was missing. Wonder why they decided not to play?

Who says they were invited?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros don’t invite M&D to their play dates

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were...they originally opted in...and then opted out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Heros parents, keep showing your lack of class. It’s comical how pathetic you all really are. If the tables were turned M and D would have invited you all to the play date because we value your daughters level of play and want our team to continue to get better as well. Karma is coming your way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Heros parents, keep showing your lack of class. It’s comical how pathetic you all really are. If the tables were turned M and D would have invited you all to the play date because we value your daughters level of play and want our team to continue to get better as well. Karma is coming your way.

Just to set the record straight. This was initiated by Yellow Jackets. They invited Hero’s and M&D. Both accepted and for whatever reason M&D decided to opt out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 100% there team, no holdbacks and no mixed squad. How could you make that statement based on what you saw?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody doing the Athletes Unlimited Futures Camp? July 26th?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay Tuned - Two top 26 Girls teams face off today at 6:00pm @ Massapequa High School
YJ Manning 2026 vs LI Jesters 26 Black

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay Tuned - Two top 26 Girls teams face off today at 6:00pm @ Massapequa High School
YJ Manning 2026 vs LI Jesters 26 Black

Who cares. This is the mid atlantic region 26 thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Job M&D and Pride winning Sunday and good luck this weekend. Should be some exciting lacrosse games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Important advice to parents and girls deciding on high school. Make sure to talk to current players at each respective high school. Not just the starters. Talk to players who are new to the team who get limited playing time. Are they being encouraged and learning from the coach? Are they included in practice or do they stand on the sidelines? We made a very poor choice in attending a top IAAM school with a young and inexperienced coach. We regret our decision and wish we had talked to more players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Important advice to parents and girls deciding on high school. Make sure to talk to current players at each respective high school. Not just the starters. Talk to players who are new to the team who get limited playing time. Are they being encouraged and learning from the coach? Are they included in practice or do they stand on the sidelines? We made a very poor choice in attending a top IAAM school with a young and inexperienced coach. We regret our decision and wish we had talked to more players.

This is great advice.

Another big point - look at the JV. Does the head Varsity coach pay attention to the JV? Are practices completely separate or do they do the stretches, stick warm-up etc. together?

DD has been hurt most of the season but head Varsity coach noticed that she still attends every practice and game and told her how great it was she showed her commitment to the team/program. It was a short but very important conversation. Coach knows all of the JV players and stays for some of most games - all of it if it's a big game. We are a top WCAC team, fwiw

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros 26 Green v White in the NGLL finals. Hey Heros green parents. Stop dumping on the girls on the white team. Be careful what you say in public. If I hear it again I will call you publicly. Heard today by the players and parents at RPSG. “Oh good they’re just our B team, we will beat them easily”. White is not a B team!! Was it really that fun winning by double digits all season???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros 26 Green v White in the NGLL finals. Hey Heros green parents. Stop dumping on the girls on the white team. Be careful what you say in public. If I hear it again I will call you publicly. Heard today by the players and parents at RPSG. “Oh good they’re just our B team, we will beat them easily”. White is not a B team!! Was it really that fun winning by double digits all season???

My D is not this age group, but that is low class by the Green parents. I'll be routing for White to win, and if they do the club should change their name to Green. Good luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don’t you just call out the parents instead of posting on a gossip blog and making it seem like all heros green parents are donkey?If there is trash talk confront it head on. Don’t come on here and say what you will do next time. It’s dense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Beat them and talk will stop. They way it works it green was evaluated higher. They are the top of the club until proved differently.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has the Heros B team ever won a game against the A team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has the Heros B team ever won a game against the A team?

No and never will!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No but M and D has. Look I heard the both sides of Heros Green and White parents talking garbage about the girls. Sad it was sad to hear how disrespectful that club cultural really is and everyone was showing their true colors. Wishing the best of luck to the GIRLS on both teams. Tune out your parents girls they are toxic!! Good luck

Like Reply Quote
Page 10 of 87 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard