BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,672
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 73 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some teams were full this year due to promising all previous year players a spot due to pandemic year. Probably see more moves this year. I bet igloo will have a good number trying out. 91 too.
As far as the “status” question....... it’s south shore lacrosse..what’s the status in that?

Lol true!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some teams were full this year due to promising all previous year players a spot due to pandemic year. Probably see more moves this year. I bet igloo will have a good number trying out. 91 too.
As far as the “status” question....... it’s south shore lacrosse..what’s the status in that?

Lol true!
Why would Igloo have a good number trying out? They are not one of the top programs this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!
Why would Igloo have a good number trying out? They are not one of the top programs this year.

Igloo is #2 for LI based teams, that's not a top program?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!

How'd the WSYL qualifiers work out for you? Of course as an Igloo parent you'll rationalize. Can't have it both ways.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!
Must be a dad who thinks WSYL is the way to determine if youre good or not. Probably the same dad who wrote Express and 91 are the top teams... because they qualified. 91's 2026 team, by itself, is a joke... we all now that. If you actually think 91 is better than Igloo, on Long Island, you're wrong. 91's 2027 Machine team beats the 2026 team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!
Must be a dad who thinks WSYL is the way to determine if youre good or not. Probably the same dad who wrote Express and 91 are the top teams... because they qualified. 91's 2026 team, by itself, is a joke... we all now that. If you actually think 91 is better than Igloo, on Long Island, you're wrong. 91's 2027 Machine team beats the 2026 team.

Winning and loosing matter. 91 won, Igloo lost. So yea, facts matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!

How'd the WSYL qualifiers work out for you? Of course as an Igloo parent you'll rationalize. Can't have it both ways.
Not an Igloo parent...just think your logic makes no sense. So, if 91's 2026 team loses every game up until the WSYL, are they still better than Igloo or any other team... because they qualified?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This 2026 91 team would have 100 kids at tryouts this year and a real B team if they just change head coach..how does such a great organization allow this ? They will loose 5 more talented kids this year and then maybe Machine can play in the 26 bracket every tournament..is that the goal ? So so sad maybe worst 91 team that i can remember and it could have been prevented.They literally took the B team and the 27 team but not the 26 storm to a tournament and parents are ok with this 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You people are clueless. Why would a parent be upset not going to a meaningless B tourney? 2026 kids are still in "fall" school sports. You sound like a disgruntled dad from a B team. Can you remember the only two teams to qualify for the WS? Express and 91. So keep on hating!

Massapequa football must have been playing Wantagh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!

Not an Igloo parent...just think your logic makes no sense. So, if 91's 2026 team loses every game up until the WSYL, are they still better than Igloo or any other team... because they qualified?
Not an Igloo parent but I think they will have a good turnout for tryouts because they didn’t take on almost any players due to promising existing team players a roster spot due to pandemic.
Maybe I’m wrong. We’ll see. 91 lost a lot of players. Express took on a bunch. I know a few kids parents are interested in Igoo. My kid will probably stay put. Not because of WSYL, because he likes his team. You never know things change season to season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!

Not an Igloo parent but I think they will have a good turnout for tryouts because they didn’t take on almost any players due to promising existing team players a roster spot due to pandemic.
Maybe I’m wrong. We’ll see. 91 lost a lot of players. Express took on a bunch. I know a few kids parents are interested in Igoo. My kid will probably stay put. Not because of WSYL, because he likes his team. You never know things change season to season. Legacy could probably change it up a bit too.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This 2026 91 team would have 100 kids at tryouts this year and a real B team if they just change head coach..how does such a great organization allow this ? They will loose 5 more talented kids this year and then maybe Machine can play in the 26 bracket every tournament..is that the goal ? So so sad maybe worst 91 team that i can remember and it could have been prevented.They literally took the B team and the 27 team but not the 26 storm to a tournament and parents are ok with this 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You people are clueless. Why would a parent be upset not going to a meaningless B tourney? 2026 kids are still in "fall" school sports. You sound like a disgruntled dad from a B team. Can you remember the only two teams to qualify for the WS? Express and 91. So keep on hating!

Massapequa football must have been playing Wantagh.

FYI 2026 91 only has B teams and their are plenty of other good B teams that will beat them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that’s funny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!

91 2026, which is the team in question, did not qualify on their own for the WSYL. I have no issue with the 2027 kids playing up, totally legit. But don’t come on here claiming that the 2026 91 team is better than Igloo. They’re not.

Also, 91 parents are a little delusional. I think they are suffering from a case of Stockholm syndrome. They think they should be loyal and grateful to their coaches and directors for providing a joke of a product at this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!

91 2026, which is the team in question, did not qualify on their own for the WSYL. I have no issue with the 2027 kids playing up, totally legit. But don’t come on here claiming that the 2026 91 team is better than Igloo. They’re not.

Also, 91 parents are a little delusional. I think they are suffering from a case of Stockholm syndrome. They think they should be loyal and grateful to their coaches and directors for providing a joke of a product at this age group.

I’d bet my life savings you’re a machine parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy should change it up, the program is train wreck. A lot of disgruntled parents. Can't blame Covid, it's been going on prior to that. Barely practice, never at any tournaments or play dates. No better than a town team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!

Results matter at some point in this argument. Igloo with their best team did not qualify and 91 with their team did. Igloo should have made their team better but they didn't. 91 did. The difference with 91 is that every player on the WSYL roster was a 91 kid. Some were 2026 and some were 2027. They beat your 2026 team. So who has the joke of a product?

Igloo is a non qualifier for the WSYL and 91 is. Keep complaining and keep making making excuses but results matter. Igloo is staying home and 91 isn't. Get better or continue to be 3rd rate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine cheats because they play down for the W! So obvious! Play up AA and see what happens.

I’m a mom btw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!
You'll be the same person complaining here that holdbacks and post grads are killing your kids chances. Got over it. The was an age based tournament. You lost. Typical Igloo parents making excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this Igloo and 91 talk is comical. We all know who is the top dog in LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sweetlax!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine cheats because they play down for the W! So obvious! Play up AA and see what happens.

I’m a mom btw.

Hi mom

What do you mean the play down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express is clearly the top team. Then 91. Then everyone else who is staying home for the July 4th weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes Express dad its known . You don't have to repeat yourself . For your kids sake I hope he wins in July. If not I'am sure we will all hear your excuses !!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express is clearly the top team. Then 91. Then everyone else who is staying home for the July 4th weekend.

The funny thing is that these are the same two teams who's parents cant even stand next to each other on the sidelines because they are talking smack about everyone else's kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!

Machine beat Storm earlier this year. There will be a mass exodus this summer after Storm kids ride the bench at WSYL. Best bet is that they go to Igloo, the #2 LI team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol true!

Machine beat Storm earlier this year. There will be a mass exodus this summer after Storm kids ride the bench at WSYL. Best bet is that they go to Igloo, the #2 LI team.

Yea, OK. That's why Igloo kids were at 91 practice. Enjoy the 4th at home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes Express dad its known . You don't have to repeat yourself . For your kids sake I hope he wins in July. If not I'am sure we will all hear your excuses !!!!!!

Yes, me too. If not, it'll be complaining about how the Hawks, Tigers or Sweetlax players are too big, strong or they photoshopped their birth certificate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, me too. If not, it'll be complaining about how the Hawks, Tigers or Sweetlax players are too big, strong or they photoshopped their birth certificate.

Highly doubt it's an express parent complaining about that since they've beaten all of the teams you mentioned. Likely someone stirring the pot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Highly doubt it's an express parent complaining about that since they've beaten all of the teams you mentioned. Likely someone stirring the pot.

They have also lost to all of those teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express has losing records against these teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not recently

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not recently

Has any team ever beat one of these 4 teams? I think they have only lost to each other. No one can compete with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not recently

I think you mean to say that they have beaten those teams recently. That doesn't negate the losing record to those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, me too. If not, it'll be complaining about how the Hawks, Tigers or Sweetlax players are too big, strong or they photoshopped their birth certificate.[/quote]

Highly doubt it's an express parent complaining about that since they've beaten all of the teams you mentioned. Likely someone stirring the pot.[/quote]

Express has losing records against these teams.[/quote]

not recently[/quote]

Has any team ever beat one of these 4 teams? I think they have only lost to each other. No one can compete with them.[/quote]

FCA Beat Express last summer. Primetime and Towermen both beat the Tigers. Don't go crowning one of those 4 just yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Highly doubt it's an express parent complaining about that since they've beaten all of the teams you mentioned. Likely someone stirring the pot.[/quote]

not recently[/quote]

Has any team ever beat one of these 4 teams? I think they have only lost to each other. No one can compete with them.[/quote]

FCA Beat Express last summer. Primetime and Towermen both beat the Tigers. Don't go crowning one of those 4 just yet.[/quote]

One year ago is a long time ago. And express has added a few more very good players. FCA lost to 91 and eclipse in qualifier. Only reason they are going is cause they got added after international teams dropped out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More bloviating for a team that went 2-3 at the World Series Qualifier with 25GF & 35GA. Looks like many of the teams that you played a year ago improved while FCA regressed. Thank goodness for Covid and an International Team dropping out, otherwise you would be staying home in July. Sweetlax, 91 & Eclipse stressed that point at the Qualifier that you can't compete against the better teams and I'm sure Hawks, Express & Tigers will have an even bigger field day with you. You too will be gone early from the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not recently[/quote]

Last games played Express beat Hawks 8-5, Tigers beat Express 12-4, Express beat Sweetlax 6-3. Express is top

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermommy back stirring the pot after there embarrassment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree it’s no longer coaching. The term is poaching. Lol. I’ll go with the guy who coaches his butt off for the year. The guy who coaches his actual team. The kids get better. Sink or swim with your guys. That’s the coach I played for. That’s a coach I want for my boys. Not some behind the scene coaching staff, poaching All Stars from other teams, other states, in the middle of the year. That World Series trophy means zero winning it like that.

Let’s just refresh everyone’s memory......But Igloo players are now at 91 practice?? Sink or swim with your guys?? The hypocrisy is REAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen were embarrassed at qualifiers?
3-2 record
40 goals scored
19 goals against
Lost 6-5 to a super team black ops
Lost 5-4 to MadLax with leading scorer out injured
I’m not embarrassed about that showing one bit.
And yes, I’m a TowerDad.

Page 52 of 73 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard