BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 117 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 116 117
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The story of this season. Beatings will continue until morale improves

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the poster below. Please stop calling out people by name. It's completely unnecessary,

If you are going to be man or woman enough to reference someone by name, then at least own up and leave your name.[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JUST ASKING HERE IF “McDGVL” COULD GO TO ALL OF THE OTHER IAAM GAMES AND REPORT AS WELL? A girl needs to know the scores.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to disappoint but I don’t have a daughter playing. I’m actually an official so I travel to many schools in the area and see many teams. Over time you get to know who these players and coaches are.

If you are going to be man or woman enough to reference someone by name, then at least own up and leave your name.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
You must be fun at parties. Sorry your daughter doesn’t get the playing time you think she deserves. Sorry Maryland didn’t recruit her. Things will work out.[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
JUST ASKING HERE IF “McDGVL” COULD GO TO ALL OF THE OTHER IAAM GAMES AND REPORT AS WELL? A girl needs to know the scores.

NDP will once again be posting updates to @ndp_lacrosse1

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the poster below. Please stop calling out people by name. It's completely unnecessary,

If you are going to be man or woman enough to reference someone by name, then at least own up and leave your name.

You must be fun at parties. Sorry your daughter doesn’t get the playing time you think she deserves. Sorry Maryland didn’t recruit her. Things will work out.

Sorry to disappoint but I don’t have a daughter playing. I’m actually an official so I travel to many schools in the area and see many teams. Over time you get to know who these players and coaches are.[/quote]

Mic drop

Last edited by BOTC_EVENTS; . Reason: cant use last names
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NDP will once again be posting updates to @ndp_lacrosse1
Is either school streaming the game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to disappoint but I don’t have a daughter playing. I’m actually an official so I travel to many schools in the area and see many teams. Over time you get to know who these players and coaches are.

You must be fun at parties. Sorry your daughter doesn’t get the playing time you think she deserves. Sorry Maryland didn’t recruit her. Things will work out.
[/quote]

Being a referee explains the stick up your butt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the award for most delusional and misinformed poster goes to.....
How many consecutive Final 4s has UMD gotten to. And how many championships has CR won?? More than anyone else in the past 10 years i believe. And college isnt club where everyone plays the same. Her job is to win and she has been doing that better than anyone in college lacrosse. You do realize you are criticizing the defending IAAM champ coach and defending NCAA champ coach about not being able to coach, right?
I think every single girl out there would love to play like Taylor. She was a great all around player who played defense, won draws and played offense. She didnt play in a offense like Syracuse or BC do where 2-3 players rack up points (see Kayla Traynor, Sam Appuzzo, etc.). She was able to win 3 Tewaaraton trophies while also having great teammates around her and WINNING.
If Maryland and McD success means there is no coaching, you are clearly delusional and upset that your daughter didn't get recruited there.

Oh, and does today's win mean that Taylor outcoached Ford? How about 2019 when McD beat Ford and Gagnon? Did she have coaching acumen then?

Interesting article in the Sun yesterday with quotes from Mac Ford that McD has lost their "aura of invincibility" and this loss will lead to more losses. Surprising coming from a coach of a team that has to play McD next week.

In my opinion when the Robinson brothers left McDonogh the "aura of invincibility" left. That may start some vitriol on this board but I went back and looked at the archives on the IAAM website after the McDonogh loss to SPSG. To go 190 straight games undefeated and win nine consecutive IAAM championships with the very difficult IAAM and out of conference schedule they played was beyond impressive. I am sure Taylor will be a great coach but that is a really tough act to follow.
[/quote][/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the award for most delusional and misinformed poster goes to.....
How many consecutive Final 4s has UMD gotten to. And how many championships has CR won?? More than anyone else in the past 10 years i believe. And college isnt club where everyone plays the same. Her job is to win and she has been doing that better than anyone in college lacrosse. You do realize you are criticizing the defending IAAM champ coach and defending NCAA champ coach about not being able to coach, right?
I think every single girl out there would love to play like Taylor. She was a great all around player who played defense, won draws and played offense. She didnt play in a offense like Syracuse or BC do where 2-3 players rack up points (see Kayla Traynor, Sam Appuzzo, etc.). She was able to win 3 Tewaaraton trophies while also having great teammates around her and WINNING.
If Maryland and McD success means there is no coaching, you are clearly delusional and upset that your daughter didn't get recruited there.

Oh, and does today's win mean that Taylor outcoached Ford? How about 2019 when McD beat Ford and Gagnon? Did she have coaching acumen then?

Interesting article in the Sun yesterday with quotes from Mac Ford that McD has lost their "aura of invincibility" and this loss will lead to more losses. Surprising coming from a coach of a team that has to play McD next week.

In my opinion when the Robinson brothers left McDonogh the "aura of invincibility" left. That may start some vitriol on this board but I went back and looked at the archives on the IAAM website after the McDonogh loss to SPSG. To go 190 straight games undefeated and win nine consecutive IAAM championships with the very difficult IAAM and out of conference schedule they played was beyond impressive. I am sure Taylor will be a great coach but that is a really tough act to follow.
[/quote][/quote]

Mic drop!

Last edited by BOTC_EVENTS; . Reason: Cannot Attack Coaches and Players. IP addresses will be banned from site if it happens again.
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t know why there’s so many mic drops when all these teams have lost games except one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve got no skin in this game but I think I can see what is bothering people.
When people look to criticize #1male Lax Dad they see themselves in the mirror.
He is just succeeding without being fey about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t know why there’s so many mic drops when all these teams have lost games except one
Like I have been saying, SPSG with the sweep. Stomp your feet, pump your chest, detest McD, love McD, detest 34, love 34, detest her dad, love her dad, detest TC, love TC, it doesn’t really matter. Their reign, because there really is no better word for it, seems to be up for grabs and it’s a great thing for the sport of lacrosse in this area. I for one am looking forward to watching amazing athletes in a great game tomorrow at Saint Paul’s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The vitriol on here needs to stop. Both coaches did fine yesterday. No one out coached the other. McD beat NDP because of good old fashion fundamentals and lax basics. NDP missed an inexcusable amount of shots-some right in top of the goal, missed a bunch of eight meters, took the wrong shot at the wrong time, and ran in to traffic with the ball and has it checked away or lost it. McD’a defense played well but so did NDP’s. It was all about not converting. In the second half alone NDP missed 9-10 shots. Everyone misses shots but had they made half of those it would’ve been a different game. It happens to the best players. It happens the best teams sometimes. But THAT is the reason NDP lost.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The vitriol on here needs to stop. Both coaches did fine yesterday. No one out coached the other. McD beat NDP because of good old fashion fundamentals and lax basics. NDP missed an inexcusable amount of shots-some right in top of the goal, missed a bunch of eight meters, took the wrong shot at the wrong time, and ran in to traffic with the ball and has it checked away or lost it. McD’a defense played well but so did NDP’s. It was all about not converting. In the second half alone NDP missed 9-10 shots. Everyone misses shots but had they made half of those it would’ve been a different game. It happens to the best players. It happens the best teams sometimes. But THAT is the reason NDP lost.
This

#standfortheanthem
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP/SPSG game have a live stream today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP over SPSG 10-9. IAAM has themselves a ball game!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good game NDP!!! SPSG just couldn't pull it off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They couldn’t pull it off or coach was out coached and didn’t make adjustments? Or does that only happen when McD loses?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They couldn’t pull it off or coach was out coached and didn’t make adjustments? Or does that only happen when McD loses?
Calm down McD dad. It was a one goal loss unlike your losses. Your losses are on your coach’s lack of making adjustments, yes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any other clubs starting summer practices this week? Word is Redshirts is starting soon . He has some public school girls on his team that will be playing their season so not sure what happens on conflicts. Hope none get injured and miss their high school season. I thought most high school clubs started around Memorial Day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No summer practices start in May. On fields and time slots that have been reserved for months.
Conflicts are to be expected and are dealt with.
Have a great season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how the IAAM will seed the playoffs with some teams, NDP, St. Marys, MDS, etc playing fewer games than the rest of the teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any other clubs starting summer practices this week? Word is Redshirts is starting soon . He has some public school girls on his team that will be playing their season so not sure what happens on conflicts. Hope none get injured and miss their high school season. I thought most high school clubs started around Memorial Day.
There's Redshirts and then there's normal clubs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how the IAAM will seed the playoffs with some teams, NDP, St. Marys, MDS, etc playing fewer games than the rest of the teams.
any team that had to cancel a game this year should take a forfeit just so each team ends up with the same number of games played and for seeding purposes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I have been saying, SPSG with the sweep. Stomp your feet, pump your chest, detest McD, love McD, detest 34, love 34, detest her dad, love her dad, detest TC, love TC, it doesn’t really matter. Their reign, because there really is no better word for it, seems to be up for grabs and it’s a great thing for the sport of lacrosse in this area. I for one am looking forward to watching amazing athletes in a great game tomorrow at Saint Paul’s.
so about that SPSG sweep?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any team that had to cancel a game this year should take a forfeit just so each team ends up with the same number of games played and for seeding purposes

I believe it will go by winning percentage. I think there is a minimum number of games that needed to be played but I believe that all teams have met that minimum to be seeded. So if two teams have the same number of losses and one played more games then the other they will be seeded ahead of the team that played less games even if the head to head was won by the team that played less games.

For instance, if SPSG finishes 12-1 and NDP finishes 11-1 SPSG would be seeded ahead of NDP even though NDP beat SPSG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's Redshirts and then there's normal clubs

You would think with the time they put in that Redshirts would have a team at every age group and at least 1 solid team. Maybe he will learn something coaching the Under Armour. Best competition he’s coached against. Wonder how many of his team make it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playoffs begin with McDonogh working the system to get moved from 3rd to 2nd seed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playoffs begin with McDonogh working the system to get moved from 3rd to 2nd seed?
seeding is based off winning %

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winning percentage McD- .866%
NDP- .917%

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP- .917%
MCD also beat NDP, so that must have been the deciding factor

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP- .917%
McD .846%

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP- .917%
McD .846%
I'm not understanding the seeding. Is it because McD played 1 more game then NDP? McD lost 2 games, NDP lost 1 (to McD).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP- .917%
McD .846%
I'm not understanding the seeding. Is it because McD played 1 more game then NDP? McD lost 2 games, NDP lost 1 (to McD).
A certain McD father got involved and just like that MCD is a 2nd seed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dropping out of the top 10 national rankings and not getting a 1st round bye and home field advantage all in the same week didn’t sit well with McD even though it is the correct spot for them, the way the rankings are supposed to be when an uneven amount of games are played among teams. But when you stomp your feet and go make calls, you move to 2nd place first round bye with home field advantage, with a lower winning% than the 3rd place team. Shame on IAAM for not seeding the teams the way they should have been seeded.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP- .917%
McD .846%
A certain McD father got involved and just like that MCD is a 2nd seed

A certain father has that much power and influence? That seems hard to believe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dropping out of the top 10 national rankings and not getting a 1st round bye and home field advantage all in the same week didn’t sit well with McD even though it is the correct spot for them, the way the rankings are supposed to be when an uneven amount of games are played among teams. But when you stomp your feet and go make calls, you move to 2nd place first round bye with home field advantage, with a lower winning% than the 3rd place team. Shame on IAAM for not seeding the teams the way they should have been seeded.
Anyone shocked? Seems to be how things go nowadays

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have truly lost your minds. Is your life really that pathetic that you feel the need to constantly post such ridiculous accusations? All you do is come off as clueless fools.... I just read through the last 10 pages of these posts for the first time and was completely baseless, and classless comments that supposed mature adults are writing. What is wrong with you? Good luck to your children if this is the way you are raising them. It is really sad....

Oh, and I am not a McDonogh parent to debunk your next conspiracy theory….

Last edited by JMLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The hierarchy of the IAAM must have been under the influence when they decided the formula for the playoffs. It is absolutely absurd that an 11-2 team is seeded over an 11-1 team. I don't care about head to head. I defy anyone to find a situation where winning percentage hasn't been the determining factor in a predetermined playoff seeding situation.

Like Reply Quote
Page 27 of 117 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 116 117
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard