BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 72 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 71 72
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks will beat NL outright and give Madlax/Bethesda all they want.

No they won’t.

The Hawks will win HOCO for a 3rd time and all you lost wannabes from Nova and Moco will be crying once again. The Hawks are inevitable. You ALL know that.

Nah, they won’t.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

The Hawks will win HOCO for a 3rd time and all you lost wannabes from Nova and Moco will be crying once again. The Hawks are inevitable. You ALL know that.

Take the Hawks trolling to the 26 forum where it belongs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks will be difficult to beat. HoCo is simply a warm up for when they face tougher teams during the summer. Hawks are in a different class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks will win HoCo. Neither NL or ML have the horses to run with Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

Wrong forum. This is 2027.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carrot top.

Did he choose another sport? Just curious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks will win HoCo. Neither NL or ML have the horses to run with Hawks.

Lol, all 2 of them.... no secret here...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carrot top.

Stop talking about people’s children. Get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

Hawks 2027 won it 3rd grade. 4th grade. Would certainly have won it last year in 5th grade but Covid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

Hawks 2027 won it 3rd grade. 4th grade. Would certainly have won it last year in 5th grade but Covid.

I hope they enjoyed those two 'ships as 3rd and 4th graders.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

What's even more special is the Hawks running a zone defense at this age, and younger. Don't worry about developing athletes and the skills that come from running man to man, because it's not really about development. It's all about winning and look how smart I am with my zone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks will win HOCO for a 3rd time and all you lost wannabes from Nova and Moco will be crying once again. The Hawks are inevitable. You ALL know that.[/quote]

Wrong forum. This is 2027.[/quote]

Hawks 2027 won it 3rd grade. 4th grade. Would certainly have won it last year in 5th grade but Covid.[/quote]

I hope they enjoyed those two 'ships as 3rd and 4th graders.[/quote]
What's even more special is the Hawks running a zone defense at this age, and younger. Don't worry about developing athletes and the skills that come from running man to man, because it's not really about development. It's all about winning and look how smart I am with my zone.[/quote]

Very true, the one organization in the area that needs some improving is Hawks. They have never developed any players. Do you think before you type or just take one huge word dump on your keyboard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's even more special is the Hawks running a zone defense at this age, and younger. Don't worry about developing athletes and the skills that come from running man to man, because it's not really about development. It's all about winning and look how smart I am with my zone.

Much of lacrosse defense is M2M on-ball and zone help off-ball.

I'd argue that as long as you are developing defensive technique on approaches, on-ball play, and slide integrity/rules, what's the gripe? If taught right, a "zone" is essentially no different that M2M with an adjacent or near-man slide. It also takes some of the stress off kids thinking they are on an island, playing defense by themselves. The old-school mentality that "zone is lazy" is wrong. It's played everywhere, at all ages. Get with the times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong forum. This is 2027.[/quote]

Hawks 2027 won it 3rd grade. 4th grade. Would certainly have won it last year in 5th grade but Covid.[/quote]

I hope they enjoyed those two 'ships as 3rd and 4th graders.[/quote]
What's even more special is the Hawks running a zone defense at this age, and younger. Don't worry about developing athletes and the skills that come from running man to man, because it's not really about development. It's all about winning and look how smart I am with my zone.[/quote]

Very true, the one organization in the area that needs some improving is Hawks. They have never developed any players. Do you think before you type or just take one huge word dump on your keyboard.[/quote]

I think a very strong part of the Hawks program is consistency. In terms of development the amount of kids leaving and not really being any different after a year or two there makes me question if they actually develop all players. Also look at their B teams. Some are truly awful and lose to rec teams. That's not player dev.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd argue that as long as you are developing defensive technique on approaches, on-ball play, and slide integrity/rules, what's the gripe? If taught right, a "zone" is essentially no different that M2M with an adjacent or near-man slide. It also takes some of the stress off kids thinking they are on an island, playing defense by themselves. The old-school mentality that "zone is lazy" is wrong. It's played everywhere, at all ages. Get with the times.
Of course you would coach. No one else does it, as their focus is one true skill development.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course you would coach. No one else does it, as their focus is one true skill development.

"True" skill development. We train more. We develop more players. Got it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok... let’s hear those predictions for the weekend....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sat
Crabs big over Sidewinders
Madlax by 5 over FCA

Sun
Madlax big over Team MD
NL by as many as they want over Sidewinders
Crabs by 2 over T91

Game of the week is Hawks FCA
FCA wins a close one by 2-3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sat
Crabs big over Sidewinders
Madlax by 5 over FCA

Sun
Madlax big over Team MD
NL by as many as they want over Sidewinders
Crabs by 2 over T91

Game of the week is Hawks FCA
FCA wins a close one by 2-3

Not so fast FCA dad. Hawks and FCA have played no less than 15 times over the years. FCA is 0 Fer. Bad take. Hawks win 13-6.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA gets blown out by Hawks.
NL is overrated but wins comfortably.
Crabs win.
ML wins big both days. Not even close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh oh. FCA taking losses everywhere! Hawks put it on em. FCA coaches are a bunch of clowns too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh oh. FCA taking losses everywhere! Hawks put it on em. FCA coaches are a bunch of clowns too

Well, I would try and confirm their coaches exp but it's all the same women (happy to see women coaching boys club lax!) in EVERY club on their site. Not the coaches you normally see.

https://fcamdlax.org/boys/teams/boys-2027/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

The Hawks will win HOCO for a 3rd time and all you lost wannabes from Nova and Moco will be crying once again. The Hawks are inevitable. You ALL know that

Sorry your son plays on a team that cant win. Hawks are winners

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, I would try and confirm their coaches exp but it's all the same women (happy to see women coaching boys club lax!) in EVERY club on their site. Not the coaches you normally see.

Buncha daddy ball coaches on a mediocre Middle of the pack squad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

The Hawks will win HOCO for a 3rd time and all you lost wannabes from Nova and Moco will be crying once again. The Hawks are inevitable. You ALL know that

This is why no one likes the Hawks. Stay humble. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Buncha daddy ball coaches on a mediocre Middle of the pack squad.

I can think of worse things than having a kid on a “middle of the pack squad” in an elite division of a lax hotbed league. Why so much detest for a team that is so far beneath your greatness?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

Hawks and humble shouldn't be used in the same phrase. It didn't happen in the fall and early spring when they lost all of their games, and it won't happen now when they have beat sub-par teams thus far in HOCO. (Or when they lose both of their games next weekend for that matter.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

Hawks and humble shouldn't be used in the same phrase. It didn't happen in the fall and early spring when they lost all of their games, and it won't happen now when they have beat sub-par teams thus far in HOCO. (Or when they lose both of their games next weekend for that matter.)

^^the one thing we can ALL agree on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

ZERO chance Hawks lose to NL or Madlax. Nice try. Hawks > Everyone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

Nice try. Trolls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This week's predictions

Saturday
Madlax over Hawks by 5

Sunday
FCA beats Team MD by 5
Next Level on upset alert but hang on and win by 1 over Hawks
T91 big over Sidewinders

Game of the week is Madlax vs an improving Crabs team
Crabs keep it close but lose by 2-3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

PLEASE tell us all what it is like to have child on “the best” 11/12 year old lacrosse team. Lol

Also, be sure to drill it into him that he is better than everyone else. I hear that is a character trait that really comes in handy when it comes to things that actually matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This week's predictions

Saturday
Madlax over Hawks by 5

Sunday
FCA beats Team MD by 5
Next Level on upset alert but hang on and win by 1 over Hawks
T91 big over Sidewinders

Game of the week is Madlax vs an improving Crabs team
Crabs keep it close but lose by 2-3

I agree except I think NL will win by 3, and I can’t see Crabs playing Madlax that close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet that most of the posts from "Hawks parents" are fake, written by parents of other teams just portraying them as fools. Nobody could be as silly in real life as they appear on this board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet that most of the posts from "Hawks parents" are fake, written by parents of other teams just portraying them as fools. Nobody could be as silly in real life as they appear on this board.

Ok Hawks dad.

Kidding.

I'm sure it is (mostly) the case. I also think there is probably only 1 troll that repeatedly comes here to stir the pot and get everyone all worked up over a kid's game. Maybe 2, but I'd be surprised.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

Tough to be humble when you are winning and dominating. Sometimes you win and sometimes you get schooled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

PLEASE tell us all what it is like to have child on “the best” 11/12 year old lacrosse team. Lol

Also, be sure to drill it into him that he is better than everyone else. I hear that is a character trait that really comes in handy when it comes to things that actually matter.

Please tell us what it is like when your son makes an elite team. Winners gravitate to winning teams no matter what age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t kid yourself. It’s Hawks parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they won’t.

Tough to be humble when you are winning and dominating. Sometimes you win and sometimes you get schooled.

If you think this is a Hawks parent I have a bridge to sell you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This week's predictions

Saturday
Madlax over Hawks by 5