Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Mid Atlantic Elite Showcase & New England Elite Showcase Just Released!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 12:39 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 10:00 AM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 09:10 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 08:01 AM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 07:47 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,366
Posts291,173
Members2,288
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #327758 04/22/21 01:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No. Scheduling is bad across the board.

Yes, the scheduling is horrendous across the league at all age divisions. Multiple games both days on the weekend then no games for 2 weeks etc. It's a poorly run league all around.
Hey, here’s a thought, maybe cut the league some slack this season and be grateful your daughters are getting one. NGLL has to work around every athletic program in the MD/DC/VA area who are attempting to squeeze fall sports into spring seasons along with spring sports also in play. Field space is a nightmare. Stop griping about it because I doubt your kid is.

Agreed, they get a pass for this season, typically its only nice turf fields at private schools. I suspect not spring it will be back to SPSG, Garrison Forest, etc. Doesn't help they deal with Spring Break right as season starts with many clubs requesting byes that weekend or late games.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #327770 04/22/21 03:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, the scheduling is horrendous across the league at all age divisions. Multiple games both days on the weekend then no games for 2 weeks etc. It's a poorly run league all around.
Hey, here’s a thought, maybe cut the league some slack this season and be grateful your daughters are getting one. NGLL has to work around every athletic program in the MD/DC/VA area who are attempting to squeeze fall sports into spring seasons along with spring sports also in play. Field space is a nightmare. Stop griping about it because I doubt your kid is.

Here's a thought, for what they charge to participate in the league, they should be better organized. It took 3 weeks for scores to finally be posted in a timely manner.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327782 04/22/21 07:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's a thought, for what they charge to participate in the league, they should be better organized. It took 3 weeks for scores to finally be posted in a timely manner.

Exactly this - it would be one thing if this was year 1 or year 2. But it's not. They could do a much better job at scheduling based on club's home bases. However, they truly don't care as long as they get your money.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327917 04/23/21 09:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A moving pick is a legal play in girls lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328121 04/26/21 01:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 4

Hero's White 27 vs Pride Red 27
Pride Red 27 -4

Pride has a lot of size, but Hero's White does too. I think Pride is a bit more polished on the offensive end and I think that is the difference here.

FCA 27 vs M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -9

M&D coming off a huge victory, I think they keep the great play going. FCA will have to play all 46 min for this game to stay single digits.

Coppermine 27 vs LBC 27
Coppermine -2

Coppermine kept it within 2 goals of NEMS (as did LBC) but Integrity kept it within 2 goals of Coppermine. This tells me these teams are not too far apart. I give the nod to Coppermine but LBC very well could win this by 2-3.

Hero's White 27 vs Pride Red 27
Pride Red 27 -4

White 10-9
What a time to get their first win. I was pretty sure Pride would win this one, but give White credit. 8am game for North VA kids in Springdale Prep didn't help their cause.

FCA 27 vs M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -9
M&D 15-2
Not a real shock here. M&D is on a roll after Hero's win.

Coppermine 27 vs LBC 27
Coppermine -2
Coppermine 12-3
Coppermine really took it to LBC, no one seems to be a real contender to prevent BLC and M&D from getting into the playoffs out of the Red division.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #328242 04/27/21 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playoffs are going to be interesting. I assume they will be:

NEMS v BLC

M&D vs Heros

I don't think BLC looses to NEMS
M&D beat Heros, BLC beat M&D but lost to Heros in a close one

The Championship is going to be exciting, but I think BLC is in at this point.....

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #328259 04/27/21 01:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC will beat NEMS by 5+.
M&D will beat Heros again. We always get their best effort so it might come down to the last few possessions. Burt I still think we win.
BLC is kinda overrated. Most of their offense runs through one player. In the Championship, our defense should be able to shut her down and use its depth to win the other matchups. I think M&D wins it all by 2 or 3.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328292 04/27/21 04:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D will beat Heros again. We always get their best effort so it might come down to the last few possessions. Burt I still think we win.
BLC is kinda overrated. Most of their offense runs through one player. In the Championship, our defense should be able to shut her down and use its depth to win the other matchups. I think M&D wins it all by 2 or 3.

If Hero’s can not throw the ball away and make more of their shots, Hero’s will easily beat M&D.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328306 04/27/21 09:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Hero’s can not throw the ball away and make more of their shots, Hero’s will easily beat M&D.

Hero’s top to bottom is the better team. I don’t see them losing again.

BLC is strong too but not on Heros level.

It was really these four teams all along and it’s played out like that.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328311 04/27/21 11:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The season isn’t over yet FYI. You all are so full of yourselves and it’s your daughters that still have to play the games. Sit back and cheer them on.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #328335 04/28/21 10:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 5

FCA 27 Integrity 27
Integrity 27 -2
Very important game for both teams to build some positive vibes heading into summer tourneys.

NEMS 27 Pride Red 27
NEMS -5
I think Pride is much better than the record, I think they have had some 9am and 8am! games 90 min away is not helping their cause.

Integrity 27 Skywalkers Blue 27
Integrity -8
I think its back to back Integrity wins here

Coppermine 27 Hero's White 27
Coppermine 27 -5
Coppermine made a statement last week, I think they keep it going

Skywalkers Blue 27 Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green 27 -16
Play the seniors, as they say.

LBC 27 M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -11
M&D continues to roll.

LBC 27 FCA 27
LBC 27 -3
Does LBC get back on track here? FCA would make a statement with a win here.

MD United 27 Hero's White 27
MD United 27 -4
White can be as physical as any team, can MDU handle it?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328469 04/29/21 09:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The season isn’t over yet FYI. You all are so full of yourselves and it’s your daughters that still have to play the games. Sit back and cheer them on.

Don’t worry. We cheer them on as they win

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328503 04/30/21 11:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 5

LBC 27 M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -11
M&D continues to roll.

No way M&D wins by 11 here.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328504 04/30/21 11:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over yourself. Oh my God. Scores weren’t up in a timely manner for you and your panties are in a such a bunch. Maybe take them off so you are little less uptight. Do you scream out when you have stood in line too long at a store because they are understaffed because of a pandemic? TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND BE GLAD THEY ARE PLAYING!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328509 04/30/21 12:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, but good luck with that. Hero's has been turnover prone and shot poorly all year.

Like Reply Quote
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard