Milford Senior HS (DE) 2021 Midfield, Attack Matthew Hague Commits to DE Technical Community College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Milford Senior High School (DE) 2021 Midfield, Attack Matthew Hague of Raw Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Delaware Technical Community College.

High school: Milford Senior High School (Milford, DE)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Delaware Technical Community College
Club team: Raw Lacrosse
Academic honors: Honor Roll, Academic All-Conference and All-State, Honor Society
Expected major: Engineering
Why did you choose Delaware Technical Community College, Men's Jr.? "It was a great opportunity to stay close to home and to continue playing lacrosse, especially with a lot of people that I’ve grown up playing with."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I’d like to thank my parents for pushing me to play lacrosse when I first didn’t want too, my coaches throughout my years of playing for teaching me and passing on their knowledge to me, and everyone else who has ever supported me in my lacrosse career so far."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Matthew Hague on his commitment to Delaware Technical Community College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: