BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
High School Boys Lacrosse - New Jersey
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse topics tailored to High School Boys Lacrosse in New Jersey

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: High School Boys Lacrosse - New Jersey
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any takers on who plays in the TOC final?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chatham vs. Ridgewood

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Any early picks to which teams will win each conference?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any takers on who plays in the TOC final?

Delbarton vs Mountain Lakes. Rematch.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Anyone know of any good showcases to attend this winter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what NJ schools are doing for spectators? Can non-parents attend the Delbarton SHP game? If not, are NJ schools going to livestream games?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what NJ schools are doing for spectators? Can non-parents attend the Delbarton SHP game? If not, are NJ schools going to livestream games?

I do not think that there is any specific policy in place, but I imagine that at least parents will be able to attend, anything less would be ridiculous considering that parents were allowed to attend indoor winter sports. I know that the covid numbers were low last summer, and not trying to make any political statements about covid policies, but I attended a bunch of very crowded tournaments with no problems for the spectators or the players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not think that there is any specific policy in place, but I imagine that at least parents will be able to attend, anything less would be ridiculous considering that parents were allowed to attend indoor winter sports. I know that the covid numbers were low last summer, and not trying to make any political statements about covid policies, but I attended a bunch of very crowded tournaments with no problems for the spectators or the players.
I think the person asked for real information, not speculation.

This post had to come from Mr. BBL, tossing out useless information.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like LE daddy has the day off from work...perhaps we can get a more informative post, perhaps something about LE and their recruits

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like LE daddy has the day off from work...perhaps we can get a more informative post, perhaps something about LE and their recruits
My son plays for Tri-State but nice try. Does anyone have real information on NJ High School other than this guy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son plays for Tri-State but nice try. Does anyone have real information on NJ High School other than this guy?

My understanding from the administration at a Shore High School they are going to hand out wristbands to parents similar to football. No idea how they are going to enforce or manage wristbands for 3 games in one week. Have not heard anything about livestreaming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why all of the BBL chatter, did you have a bad experience with BBL (and for what it's worth my son does not play for BBL so I guess we are both wrong)...I do know that a few very talented kids moved to TS from BBL because they were not happy with BBL, plus there have been other defections to TS because of the link to SHP

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As I tried explain earlier, there is no uniform state policy, other than applicable outdoor gathering limitations, therefore, each school will probably handle things a little differently, as they did during the fall and winter. Limiting to parents seems like the most logical. As far as livestreaming, some schools have the capability and do it quite often, depends on the school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have predictions for the HS Season? Preps... SHP, Delbarton, could Bosco/St. Augustine finally be in the mix for #1? Funny to think lots of first time varsity starters at the top clubs. Only a handful Seniors would have gotten major time at those schools as sophomores.

How about Publics, Summit/Chatham/Ridgewood/ML/Central are always good with Bridgewater/Westfield/Shawnee lurking, Montgomery seems to be down.

the club chatter should be a a minimum during the HS season

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it would be really funny if both of these guys are Tri-State parents lol.....the one guy could be deflecting though and still be BBL...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manasquan has like 7 D1 commits...they are always tough but the lower grades are not as deep anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manasquan has like 7 D1 commits...they are always tough but the lower grades are not as deep anymore.

They have a very talented senior class, the legacy of the Mad Dog National 2021 team runs deep on Manasquan, and to a certain extent, CBA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumson Fair Haven beat Chatham...is Rumson that good or is Chatham not as talented this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumson Fair Haven beat Chatham...is Rumson that good or is Chatham not as talented this year?

Word is that Chatham is not that great...RFH does have some very good players, but not sure if they have the depth to be a legitimate contender

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Word is that Chatham is not that great...RFH does have some very good players, but not sure if they have the depth to be a legitimate contender
I wouldn't sleep on the top 3 shore teams. RFH plays Bergen Catholic today and Manasquan plays SHP tomorrow, it's still early but we will know more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the lower-grade kids put up 9 points yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The comment was about overall depth, not that there aren't decent younger kids....I guess we can see how the lower-grade kids do tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The comment was about overall depth, not that there aren't decent younger kids....I guess we can see how the lower-grade kids do tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't sleep on the top 3 shore teams. RFH plays Bergen Catholic today and Manasquan plays SHP tomorrow, it's still early but we will know more.
One down One to go.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One down One to go.

True, and a good win for RFH, but big difference between BC and a nationally ranked SHP team...should be interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One down One to go.

True, and a good win for RFH, but big difference between BC and a nationally ranked SHP team...should be interesting.
RFH is better than Squan or at least right now. Squan missed the first two weeks because of Covid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One down One to go.

I guess we now have a better idea about Manasquan...the top of the Shore Conference is good, but they are not going to run with SHP, Delbarton or Mountain Lakes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it Chatham's talent or is the coach the issue? They might be lucky to win 7 games this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it Chatham's talent or is the coach the issue? They might be lucky to win 7 games this year.

Does a town like Chatham suffer from kids going to Delbarton or SHP. Obviously, it doesn't really affect programs like Summit and Mountain Lakes that are typically top 5 every year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awfully quiet in this forum considering the results from last week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awfully quiet in this forum considering the results from last week.
Might hear even less after Delby drops their 3rd game tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Son was looking at several prep schools to play at on the future. Nice to cross one off the list after Saturday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone post the link for the NJ State Boys HS Lacrosse Rankings....I am having trouble finding it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone post the link for the NJ State Boys HS Lacrosse Rankings....I am having trouble finding it.
https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports...fling-and-new-occupancy-established.html

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Son was looking at several prep schools to play at on the future. Nice to cross one off the list after Saturday

I am assuming that this is a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's simple. Go to Don Bosco if you want championships next 4 years. Forget the rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's simple. Go to Don Bosco if you want championships next 4 years. Forget the rest.

This is a ridiculous discussion started by somebody that obviously has an axe to grind with Delbarton. How about you send your kid to the best school where he can get a great education. If you are so interested in pursuing lacrosse over everything else, and your kid is such a stud, send him to boarding school where he can sit on the bench and watch the PG's play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a ridiculous discussion started by somebody that obviously has an axe to grind with Delbarton. How about you send your kid to the best school where he can get a great education. If you are so interested in pursuing lacrosse over everything else, and your kid is such a stud, send him to boarding school where he can sit on the bench and watch the PG's play.
By the sound of that guy, my guess is they can't afford it. Town HS is always a good option and better chance of making varsity as a freshman.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By the sound of that guy, my guess is they can't afford it. Town HS is always a good option and better chance of making varsity as a freshman.

The poster should go look at the talent on the SHP JV team, those parents also thought that their kid was a lock for varsity.

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard