BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters played TG today? Score?

If the Jesters won it would be posted already. Everywhere. To anyone who'd listen. And if it was close, they'd be complaining about bad calls or whatever.

Crickets mean they TG crushed them.

Jesters have a long way to go. It was only close because of bad calls. Dirty play

Dirty play, YOUR A TROLL. It was a chippy game by both teams and I would think at that level it’s expected.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is American Select or Under Armor being positioned as the team to tryout for? The Yellow Jackets are involved in both

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG killed Jesters on the draw. Wasn't even close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
watched it on live stream - great game! Jesters jumped out to 2-0 lead. Top Gun then started to find themselves and figured out how to beat the pressure. Top Gun had lead at half 6 - 5. Top Gun maintained lead throughout 2nd half while game went back and forth and held a one goal lead - up 9 - 8 late in the second half. Jesters down by one began to extend needing the ball but unable to do so and TG scored a couple late to put it away 11-8. It was a great game with great talent all over the field! Game is on you tube - worth the watch!

Good game. Jesters was a good defensive team with no superstars. They also had a lot of trouble on the draw, which cost them. They were out played the majority of the game. Coach does a lot of yelling! Was fun

If the Jesters won it would be posted already. Everywhere. To anyone who'd listen. And if it was close, they'd be complaining about bad calls or whatever.

Jesters have a long way to go. It was only close because of bad calls. Dirty play

Dirty play, YOUR A TROLL. It was a chippy game by both teams and I would think at that level it’s expected.

Is that because TGs former "best player" who thought grass would be greener isn't the best player anymore when not surrounded by great teammates? Jesters need to lose the nasty attitude they have and play the game with dignity. You were supposed to lose, and did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get a truly unbiased account on Massapequa Jesters and TG game!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good game, jesters came out strong and went up quick.
Defense was looking good. TG made adjustments, about half way through the first half TG dominated the race off circle and was really not in any danger of losing the game in the second half.
Very good game, a little chippy by both teams. TG was the better team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The better team won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Draw pushed the ball same place all game. jesters wings got out played and no adjustments made. Scrappy battle all game by both teams. Some bad calls for both. Good talent both sides.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Calm down Jerry C. Its just one game, move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good game, jesters came out strong and went up quick.
Defense was looking good. TG made adjustments, about half way through the first half TG dominated the race off circle and was really not in any danger of losing the game in the second half.
Very good game, a little chippy by both teams. TG was the better team!

Was this the championship? What other teams played in this tournament? YJ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters beat YJ already that’s old news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters don’t take this bait can’t we just be happy that we have some really good teams on island? Top Guns,YJ, Legacy, and yes jesters. That’s all that counts smart college coaches should be out watching as these teams battle all summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm really impressed with how well I called that. 12-8 = crickets. And, of course, the complaints about the bad calls came anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I disagree, it was only a close game because the wing girl for Top Gun is 6'3 and was able to gain possession off the circle with her height. That was the difference in the game. TG with all those possessions off the draw and still only won a close game! Jesters will beat Top Gun this summer! YJ will be prepared and won't let that happen! Yes i'm a YJ parent and I said it, got a problem w that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters last 2 games against Long Island 23 teams were against TG and Legacy
Both multiple goal losses but definitely not blowouts.
jesters can play. They proved they are better than all the Tier 2 LI teams like Elevate and Liberty
YJ and TG are the best (in that order). followed by Legacy and then Jesters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jesters can play. They proved they are better than all the Tier 2 LI teams like Elevate and Liberty

YJ has yet to beat TG, not sure how you put them ahead. Both have some the top LI players. Difference is that TG plays as a team, YJs are all out for themselves, which has been their problem for years. The UA team will have about 3 from each, Jesters will have two since their coach picks, Legacy one. Rest will be ‘22s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I disagree, it was only a close game because the wing girl for Top Gun is 6'3 and was able to gain possession off the circle with her height. That was the difference in the game. TG with all those possessions off the draw and still only won a close game! Jesters will beat Top Gun this summer! YJ will be prepared and won't let that happen! Yes i'm a YJ parent and I said it, got a problem w that?

Takes more than one tall girl! I think you should be more worried about Jesters beating you again. TG already handled them and will again if needed. Hopefully the games can stay clean. Some players need to stop cheap hits when they get frustrated. Will be a fun season, looking forward to some great lacrosse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ has yet to beat TG, not sure how you put them ahead. Both have some the top LI players. Difference is that TG plays as a team, YJs are all out for themselves, which has been their problem for years. The UA team will have about 3 from each, Jesters will have two since their coach picks, Legacy one. Rest will be ‘22s

How can you beat a team you never play??
since the merger with Igloo, YJ has never played TG
make statements that are true.
Like YJ has not lost one game, not once since the merger.
I said GAME; they have been to about 5/6 tourneys as a team and still have not been defeated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The issue with UA is that with those coaches they will take a few Jesters and some girls from Elevate 22; neither has any girls that are worthy of making that team if the best girls on LI tried out. Now I think a lot of girls will bypass UA this year and attend AS which is broken up by year.
The word is that the top teams in MD, upstate and CT are promoting AS over UA;

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Takes more than one tall girl! I think you should be more worried about Jesters beating you again. TG already handled them and will again if needed. Hopefully the games can stay clean. Some players need to stop cheap hits when they get frustrated. Will be a fun season, looking forward to some great lacrosse!

When is the last time TG played YJ???
believe was at Nationals when Igloo won the whole thing.
Where are those top girls from igloo now??
ohh on YJ. so basically TG and this YJ team have never played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some rosters may have changed, but TG has beaten both Igloo and YJ, so until a game proves otherwise, TG is the best 2023 team on LI. It's been a fun rivalry, but at this time, it's more about playing well as a team in front of college coaches. Some really talented girls on all the rosters!

TG
YJ
Legacy/Jesters
The rest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some rosters may have changed, but TG has beaten both Igloo and YJ, so until a game proves otherwise, TG is the best 2023 team on LI. It's been a fun rivalry, but at this time, it's more about playing well as a team in front of college coaches. Some really talented girls on all the rosters!

TG
YJ
Legacy/Jesters
The rest

Should we go by your poll or what USA lacrosse and every other colin poll has out there?????

YJ Thorn the unanimous #1 team in the country in all 3 polls
ohhh wait you got them behind TG who is NOT in top in any of them and on average around 6-8
It’s YJ
then everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watch it on YouTube

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns 23 vs Top Guns 22 for the championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG was never in danger of losing the game. 2-0 turned into 6-2 quite quickly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You would be a YJ parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG
YJ
Legacy/Jesters
The rest

Should we go by your poll or what USA lacrosse and every other colin poll has out there?????

ohhh wait you got them behind TG who is NOT in top in any of them and on average around 6-8
It’s YJ
then everyone else.

You mean the COVID poll?? Where several TG girls didn't even play, including the tall girl? Strange how YJ 23s didn't even play in there own winter league, while the 24s did? I'm sure YJ and TG will get a chance to meet on the field this summer. Will be fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG
YJ
Legacy/Jesters
The rest

Should we go by your ise you or what USA lacrosse and every other colin poll has out there?????

It’s YJ
then everyone else.

You mean the COVID poll?? Where several TG girls didn't even play, including the tall girl? Strange how YJ 23s didn't even play in there own winter league, while the 24s did? I'm sure YJ and TG will get a chance to meet on the field this summer. Will be fun!

Call it what you want; you are the one who tried to say TG was the best. I just go by the information that US club lax outs out and YJ is on top. YJ was missing a starting attackman to a torn ACL all fall, and were missing plenty of other girls who opted out cause of covid like their starting goalie. Guess you dont need excuses when you go out there and win.
you lost your best player to Jesters and now claim you were missing girls.....TG issue always been zero depth. Hopefully they play each other this summer, and it wont matter what your poll or the official poll says. good luck on sept 1 when it really matters!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't think that's the best player anymore. Did you watch the game? 100% replaced. TG is healthy and ready. See you this summer. Good luck to all the girls on their HS teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't think that's the best player anymore. Did you watch the game? 100% replaced. TG is healthy and ready. See you this summer. Good luck to all the girls on their HS teams!
OH STOP! The kid is beast, nothing has changed. Funny how ppl want to tear down the kid who put in the time and the work. Not my kid OR team, but she's a VERY talented kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We shall see if YJ can live up to the #1 ranking. Lord knows they have been trying to get in the top 10 the last 3 years. Covid has pushed them to the “top” when most teams did not play any real summer or fall tournaments. The tournaments that were played were a shell of most teams. Hopefully everyone, on every team, is healthy come Elite 8 time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OH STOP! The kid is beast, nothing has changed. Funny how ppl want to tear down the kid who put in the time and the work. Not my kid OR team, but she's a VERY talented kid.

Exactly. kid is a great player; don’t tear her down to try to make TG look better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. kid is a great player; don’t tear her down to try to make TG look better.

Bottom line..kid left TG and got burned against her former team. She looked great playing with great girls, not so much at this game. Nobody can play by themselves. Wishing her a great HS season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bottom line..kid left TG and got burned against her former team. She looked great playing with great girls, not so much at this game. Nobody can play by themselves. Wishing her a great HS season.

Man you must have issues putting down a 16 year old kid. It’s actually scary some of these comments. The kid can play and I am sure the only thing you can play is in the bathroom by yourself.
🤔

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cant believe this tread. My daughter proudly plays on top guns. Playing on the top gun team she has become a way better lax player. She has learned to play unselfishly as a team player. Because of the great coaching and talent of players on her team she is hoping to be recruited and enjoys the game at a higher level. Yes we lost a great player, yes we have many more to step right up. Our team is still solid! . If her team loses to YJ I will be proud and if they win I will be proud. Yes we want to win! There are so many talented players on LI they have to play on different teams to all get playing time. As a community its embarrassing we cant acknowledge Jesters improvement and welcome them as a new contender. Acknowledge Legacy for their rise to the rankings. We should be happy LI can have four strong teams and represent ! If they play a solid game without mistakes be proud they won and they shouldn't have to feel like losers became they lost a game. Most people on here should be embarrassed with their comments and be happy to watch their child play good lax! In my opinion Top Guns hands down best team and best program - my daughter plays for them proudly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cant believe this tread. My daughter proudly plays on top guns. Playing on the top gun team she has become a way better lax player. She has learned to play unselfishly as a team player. Because of the great coaching and talent of players on her team she is hoping to be recruited and enjoys the game at a higher level. Yes we lost a great player, yes we have many more to step right up. Our team is still solid! . If her team loses to YJ I will be proud and if they win I will be proud. Yes we want to win! There are so many talented players on LI they have to play on different teams to all get playing time. As a community its embarrassing we cant acknowledge Jesters improvement and welcome them as a new contender. Acknowledge Legacy for their rise to the rankings. We should be happy LI can have four strong teams and represent ! If they play a solid game without mistakes be proud they won and they shouldn't have to feel like losers became they lost a game. Most people on here should be embarrassed with their comments and be happy to watch their child play good lax! In my opinion Top Guns hands down best team and best program - my daughter plays for them proudly!

Top guns are hands down the best team.
Apparently, you don’t follow the scores and polls.
YJ hasn’t lost a game since the merger. Not one game.
Beat the old #1 M&D 4 times while TG went 1-2 against them.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those are COVID scores. Lots of kids missing. Let's base rankings on a true season. The bottom line, YJ has NEVER beaten TG. And this is despite the fact that you had to combine with two other clubs just to become competitive!

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those are COVID scores. Lots of kids missing. Let's base rankings on a true season. The bottom line, YJ has NEVER beaten TG. And this is despite the fact that you had to combine with two other clubs just to become competitive!

Igloo beat TG
YJ hasn’t played TG in over 3 years
nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo beat TG
YJ hasn’t played TG in over 3 years
nice try.

Why is it a nice try? Igloo beat TG yes. Igloo does not exist anymore. YJ did not ever beat TG. Talk to me after you beat TG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You completely missed the point of the post!! . My daughter is playing where “I believe” is best program hands down overall for me and im assuming your daughter is yj and you believe thats best for you. Awesome. They will all play hard and work it out on the field and the parents should appreciate the competition instead of bashing each other. The kids follow your lead and it so much more then lax we teach them. Hope to see you on the field in elite 8- oh and good luck for long island with two teams in elite 8. Win or lose i will not knock your team or boast!. Im still betting on TG. See you on the field.

Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard