BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 108 of 267 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who takes the title of going 0-7? FCA or NL?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

These are children who are working very hard. This board is filled with insane bullies who are living vicariously through their children’s sports. So many of you seriously need to reevaluate your life.

I wish every team luck, healing (for those injured/out) and success. If you find yourself wishing for anything less than that for a 12-13 year old kid, you are down right a sick F’er. Get help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's awesome to slam teams like Hawks, True, and 91 whose parents bring it on themselves with ridiculous bragging, justified or not, on this board. But your post is a bit snarky and says more about you than it does about those teams. There is more parity this year than most years so I would not be surprised if those teams do get a win or two. NextLevel came within 3 of MadLax and hung close with the Crabs longer than I expected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looney's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who takes the title of going 0-7? FCA or NL?

Looney's[/quote} Ok. OK. FCA dad, it will be settled this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The crabs fogo has been there for at least 2 years. He left roughriders and went to crabs when they formed the 26 team. He is 100% not on age, like many kids that matriculate to Gilman....he is a reclassed kid. As are most of the Gilman boys who play elite....but its not for lacrosse......its for developmental deficiencies.

Psst...schools like Gilman do not take boys with developmental deficiencies.
This is true.

Good thing he left RR The RR parents are not happy with coaches and lack of development. May not have a team next year.

This isn't true stop posting can calling out your team, just leave if you're so unhappy. That player was not missed by RR for several reasons. The rest of us are thrilled and always have been with the excellent coaching and the player's developments.
RR parent here, and I agree. No one on the team was sad to see the fo/go or his dad go. If you are on the team and that miserable, move on so that the rest of us can without you. Great win today Roughriders.

This is shameful how the Roughriders parents are blasting a child who no longer plays for the team. I think it is unfortunate for the family to read what you thought of their son. It appears you were baited and your pride got the best of you and you wrote about another child not on your team. Stop falling for this and think before you lambast someone’s child which you clearly identified.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The crabs fogo has been there for at least 2 years. He left roughriders and went to crabs when they formed the 26 team. He is 100% not on age, like many kids that matriculate to Gilman....he is a reclassed kid. As are most of the Gilman boys who play elite....but its not for lacrosse......its for developmental deficiencies.

This is true.

Good thing he left RR The RR parents are not happy with coaches and lack of development. May not have a team next year.

This isn't true stop posting can calling out your team, just leave if you're so unhappy. That player was not missed by RR for several reasons. The rest of us are thrilled and always have been with the excellent coaching and the player's developments.
RR parent here, and I agree. No one on the team was sad to see the fo/go or his dad go. If you are on the team and that miserable, move on so that the rest of us can without you. Great win today Roughriders.

This is shameful how the Roughriders parents are blasting a child who no longer plays for the team. I think it is unfortunate for the family to read what you thought of their son. It appears you were baited and your pride got the best of you and you wrote about another child not on your team. Stop falling for this and think before you lambast someone’s child which you clearly identified.

There's 286 pages of anonymous BS on this website. Save your virtual signaling. Thanks for being Woke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is true.

Same RR parent here. No one “blasted” the kid, they said he was not on age which is 100% truth, and saying no one was sad to see him or his dad go is not “lambasting”. You need to take a deep breath or get off the forum. Lambasting is a great word though, not used enough. I may use it all day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, which RR team is this who is talking about the Crabs player - RR 2025 or 2026?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear that VLC were running their mouths to the refs at the end of the ML game, worried about a goal that they thought they scored that didn't. Does it matter when you lose by 3? Kid even gets a conduct penalty?

Anyone see this?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RR 2026 had a rough time in HoCo this past fall. They were beaten badly in most games and played dirty once they fell behind. It was not a good look for CSE. They could have used a good Fogo to keep the games from becoming blowouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear that VLC were running their mouths to the refs at the end of the ML game, worried about a goal that they thought they scored that didn't. Does it matter when you lose by 3? Kid even gets a conduct penalty?

Anyone see this?

We were walking up when this happened and quite frankly it was 100% a goal. We happen to know the guy who takes all of their videos and, trust me, it was clear as day. At the end of the day it was just a bad call by the refs that luckily didn't determine the outcome of the game that any one of us here would have argued against too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, which RR team is this who is talking about the Crabs player - RR 2025 or 2026?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RR 2026 had a rough time in HoCo this past fall. They were beaten badly in most games and played dirty once they fell behind. It was not a good look for CSE. They could have used a good Fogo to keep the games from becoming blowouts.

There were two divisions in the fall A and B. So maybe we could have used that fogo and more depth against those teams, but play in B and we wouls have dominated. You need to just move on to another club it's no secret who you are. Spoiler: you won't be missed either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone see this?

Nice try to stir up trouble, but nobody ran their mouth at refs after the game. The ball was obviously in the cage, confirmed on film, and unfortunately the refs missed it. The goal mattered because it would have made the score 5-3 halfway through the fourth quarter. But by HoCo standards there was a lot less drama than there could have been, and both teams played a great game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were two divisions in the fall A and B. So maybe we could have used that fogo and more depth against those teams, but play in B and we wouls have dominated. You need to just move on to another club it's no secret who you are. Spoiler: you won't be missed either.

PP here. You're correct that RR fell into the gap between two divisions and I give them credit for playing up. But I'm not a RR parent. I am an opposing parent who remembers dirty play by RR after games were out of reach. I read about it on this board and then saw it first hand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PP here. You're correct that RR fell into the gap between two divisions and I give them credit for playing up. But I'm not a RR parent. I am an opposing parent who remembers dirty play by RR after games were out of reach. I read about it on this board and then saw it first hand.

Brilliant, you inadvertently revealed some dissension in the ranks! 🍿🍿🍿

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Am I the only one who’s noticed that this forum has been silent since 4/20? It would make sense given most of the content, but I’m starting to wonder if everyone is okay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lawn cutting season started. Hawks dads working 24-7

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’d this weeks predictions turn out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am a Hawks Dad... and even I have to admit that's funny. Later... I'm off to cut my next lawn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks coaching punching the air after that performance against NL. 5-3😳

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

24x7 in your head. It's a beautiful thing to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NL dad on the fence telling his kid to shoot every time he touched the ball cry

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why was the Hawks/NL game so close?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NL dad on the fence telling his kid to shoot every time he touched the ball cry

well, that's generally how goals are scored

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the Hawks/Crabs game be televised on ESPN? LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NL dad here,,,,not impressed with Hawks at all,,,,stall ball offense is going to drive the few quality Hawks to other Elite teams like ours. Cant expect to compete in high school or even college with a shot clock and kids only know stall ball.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NL dad here,,,,not impressed with Hawks at all,,,,stall ball offense is going to drive the few quality Hawks to other Elite teams like ours. Cant expect to compete in high school or even college with a shot clock and kids only know stall ball.

You can't replace Rage's son, no matter how good you are!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NL dad here, for the love of god don't listen to this guy. Hawks are the best team in the division for sure. Little dude at X was impressive, thought he should've gotten more looks. NL D and ride was tight and made things difficult. Just goes to show anything can happen on any day in Hoco.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a Dad of a frequent Hawks opponent (not NL) I have always thought that the Hawks are an exceptional team due to just a few players. Take those players away and they are still a great team, but not much different than 3-5 other HoCo elite division teams. Maybe they sat those players for the game against NL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level is a good team. In fact, all these teams are good. There's not much, if any, separation talent-wise between any of them. As the previous poster noted, this is Elite HoCo lacrosse and anything can happen on any given Sunday. These kids are also kids. If the Hawks have a bad game and don't blow a team out that's not like Maryland losing to Loyola. Get a grip. Good on Next Level for coming to play and fighting for the full 40.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 5-0
Hawks 5-0
Madlax 4-1
True Annapolis 4-1 in Elite
BLC 3-2
91 2-3
VLC 1-4 AAA
Looneys 1-4 AAA
FCA and NL 0-5

Records speak for themselves

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This will be the game of the 2021 HoCo Season!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This will be the game of the 2021 HoCo Season!

FCA Vs. Next Level?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the Hawks/Crabs game be televised on ESPN? LOL

lololololol- must see tv for sure. hawks by a mile.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This must be the same person who predicted Team 91 over Crabs (9-7)!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL played in the B division in the Fall - quite a leap to Elite in the Spring

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 9 Crabs 5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This must be the same person who predicted Team 91 over Crabs (9-7)!!!

It was the guy that was banging on the electrical box between the two fields. At one point I thought he was going to have a heart attack yelling at his son

Like Reply Quote
Page 108 of 267 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard