Miller Place High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Defense Amelia Angelo Commits to Marist College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Miller Place High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Defense Amelia Angelo of Lax On Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Marist College.

High school: Miller Place High School (Miller Place, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Marist College
Club team: Lax On Elite
Lacrosse honors: Coaches Award (Freshman Year) Listed as Top 60 Sophomore Prospects on Long Island Undisputed All-Star Lax on Combine All-Star College Recruiting Lax On Combine MVP
Academic honors: High Honor Roll Student National Honor Society Member Foreign Language honor society member
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Marist College, Women's D1? "Marist has everything I want in a college. It not only has a beautiful campus but it also offers high-quality education and a high-quality lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank Lax On Director Vanessa Windsor and Director of Recruitment Robyn Rooney who helped you through the Recruitment process greatly. That is greatly appreciated. I also want to thank my high school coaches who have lead me to achieve these accomplishments and mostly my friends, family, and teammates who have made me the player I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Siena, Manhattan, ASU."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Amelia Angelo on her commitment to Marist College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: