BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]..and when they beat you the joke's on you poach your roster and laugh to the bank the joke is on you for paying $70 to play wall ball with the small pistols. .

We’ll have to wait to see next year if the Jesters can get into any real tournaments and see if they play in the top brackets. The YJ should play them again slap them around show them they are far from a top team even with the former TG girl who is clearly their best player.

Kind of how YJ slapped them last time....... oh that’s right...... YJ parents cried all the way home after they got [ChillLaxin] slapped on their own field...... of course this after all the YJ fathers got drunk and their prissy little wives were flirting with other parents...... you lost all around..... LOSERS

Didn’t know Legacy played Jesters
what was the score??
Funny the Jesters claim to fame is a scrimmage. that’s funny.
Legacy should have been ranked higher than Jesters

Legacy is ranked higher than Jesters. At best Jesters are the 4th best team on the island. Smoke and mirrors they have 4 UA girls that the evaluator their Dad coach selected. Only one girl was a legit UA player and it showed in the tournament.

spot on...Daddy picked his daughter and besties for the roster spots. while sending better players home..other coach did same. that is how sad lax has gotten It is so obvious to all. favors and more favors ..politics at its finest

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]..and when they beat you the joke's on you poach your roster and laugh to the bank the joke is on you for paying $70 to play wall ball with the small pistols. .

We’ll have to wait to see next year if the Jesters can get into any real tournaments and see if they play in the top brackets. The YJ should play them again slap them around show them they are far from a top team even with the former TG girl who is clearly their best player.

Kind of how YJ slapped them last time....... oh that’s right...... YJ parents cried all the way home after they got [ChillLaxin] slapped on their own field...... of course this after all the YJ fathers got drunk and their prissy little wives were flirting with other parents...... you lost all around..... LOSERS

Didn’t know Legacy played Jesters
what was the score??
Funny the Jesters claim to fame is a scrimmage. that’s funny.
Legacy should have been ranked higher than Jesters

Legacy is ranked higher than Jesters. At best Jesters are the 4th best team on the island. Smoke and mirrors they have 4 UA girls that the evaluator their Dad coach selected. Only one girl was a legit UA player and it showed in the tournament.

spot on...Daddy picked his daughter and besties for the roster spots. while sending better players home..other coach did same. that is how sad lax has gotten It is so obvious to all. favors and more favors ..politics at its finest

Agree, he should be ashamed. What a joke of a “coach”! That’s without even mentioning his white trash behavior on the field!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour Winter Revenge. CSE must be desperate to make up for all the lost revenue from the shortens summer event. Since when does a player that makes the original team have to pay ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even if parents are willing to pay for this tournament, travel restrictions/quarantine rules for many make this unrealistic. Most can't quarantine for 10-14 days for work, and kids with winter sports can't afford to miss 10-14 days of practices when they return. In a normal winter, it is not an issue to hop on airplane for the weekend to attend a camp or showcase BUT this is not a normal winter!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were at VA Beach and we are not entertaining this at all neither are any of our teammates.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is everyone anonymous on here? Talking garbage about 15 year old girls and their teams? Truly pathetic. Trash talking about 10th grade lacrosse? Parents on here talking garbage need to move on. How about supporting these players and this sport. Why not talk about good training that you received? Good things you heard about programs? Good tournaments and the fun supportive things about the sport.
Really need to get things in perspective! No matter what team you are on. Everyone is trying to do their best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edited my post? Why is everyone anonymous on here?

User
User
Why is everyone anonymous on here? Talking garbage about 15 year old girls and their teams? Truly pathetic. Trash talking about 10th grade lacrosse? Parents on here talking garbage need to move on. How about supporting these players and this sport. Why not talk about good training that you received? Good things you heard about programs? Good tournaments and the fun supportive things about the sport.
Really need to get things in perspective! No matter what team you are on. Everyone is trying to do their best.

Agreed. And NO ONE is anonymous here. Every post has an ip attached. Yep even the nasty slanderous ones......

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
👇🏻THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by The Hop

Agreed. And NO ONE is anonymous here. Every post has an ip attached. Yep even the nasty slanderous ones......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if some posts are horrible(they are) why are you as a moderator approving them ? Pretty hypocritical if you ask me

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if some posts are horrible(they are) why are you as a moderator approving them ? Pretty hypocritical if you ask me

Because this is America not Communist China.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
America... Land of the Free.... Home of the Anonymous pot-stirrers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CALLBACK ACADEMY NOW OPEN TO ALL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So sad to see CSE completely gut the US All American series. They couldn’t leave a good thing alone, got money hungry and had to ruin a good thing. OPEN TO ALL, that’s all you need to hear to tell you where this is going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cause it’s a joke and a money grab!!! Wake up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cause it’s a joke and a money grab!!! Wake up!

sad thing it wasn't you got the best kids from all regions. I know people will say politics make it hard to make the regional teams, and while that might be true, if the kid is legit they are making callback game at least.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Been reading the comedy play out here. As a college coach, best to keep negative comments to yourself. Yes, these are anonymous posts, but draws attention. As a coach, I watch players, but I am also very observant of parents on sidelines. Most of your daughters will be recruited, but if you want them at a D1 program your shenanigans on the sidelines and here will keep them from being selected. Yelling at refs or coaching players during games is detrimental to their recruiting. We watch it all. And yes, we glance at these forums too.

Top players shine. If you’re a top player, we are going to see you. It doesn’t matter what team, Maryland, New York, Connecticut, etc. Rankings are moot. Parents and teenagers place entirely too much stock into them. We select the girl we need for the position we need.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Been reading the comedy play out here. As a college coach, best to keep negative comments to yourself. Yes, these are anonymous posts, but draws attention. As a coach, I watch players, but I am also very observant of parents on sidelines. Most of your daughters will be recruited, but if you want them at a D1 program your shenanigans on the sidelines and here will keep them from being selected. Yelling at refs or coaching players during games is detrimental to their recruiting. We watch it all. And yes, we glance at these forums too.

Top players shine. If you’re a top player, we are going to see you. It doesn’t matter what team, Maryland, New York, Connecticut, etc. Rankings are moot. Parents and teenagers place entirely too much stock into them. We select the girl we need for the position we need.

**crickets**

🤣🤣🤣

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

**crickets**

🤣🤣🤣

Finally đź‚

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
With the High School season being in jeopardy, I think showcases are a must. Does anyone know of any good showcases to go to where we can get film and exposure to good colleges (virtually and in person)? Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LiLaxDad
With the High School season being in jeopardy, I think showcases are a must. Does anyone know of any good showcases to go to where we can get film and exposure to good colleges (virtually and in person)? Thanks

There wont be coaches ( D1 & D2) in person until at least April when the dead period ends...Do what you can & go where you can to get on film....

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

There wont be coaches ( D1 & D2) in person until at least April when the dead period ends...Do what you can & go where you can to get on film....

D1’s are the only division not permitted to recruit in person and the exception of some schools (depends on their conference). Division 2 and Division 3 programs are allowed in to recruit in person. With that said, here is a showcase taking place locally in three weeks. New York Showcase

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We've had a few tournaments this fall where we got some film. Tell me why I need to risk a trip to Florida only to have to quarentine for 2 weeks for school upon returning? Im in MD.
If high school ball is cancelled, Im sure there will pop-up tournaments for more film? Or even a pop-up league. Lets just get there first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We've had a few tournaments this fall where we got some film. Tell me why I need to risk a trip to Florida only to have to quarantine for 2 weeks for school upon returning? I'm in MD.
If high school ball is cancelled, I'm sure there will pop-up tournaments for more film? Or even a pop-up league. Lets just get there first.

If HS does get cancelled, then the coaches will not be permitted to 'Evaluate' players until they extend the new dead period which very well could be in jeopardy and extended through June 1 from what I have heard. Now Flying to Florida is crazy but attending local events like the College Bound Laxers events and their NY Winter Showcase would be a great way to get in front of it (just in case anything happens), plus, it doesn't hurt to get more experience and more exposure. And mark my words, HS lacrosse (except the CHSAA) will be cancelled unfortunately (well at least here on LI)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We've had a few tournaments this fall where we got some film. Tell me why I need to risk a trip to Florida only to have to quarantine for 2 weeks for school upon returning? I'm in MD.
If high school ball is cancelled, I'm sure there will pop-up tournaments for more film? Or even a pop-up league. Lets just get there first.

If HS does get cancelled, then the coaches will not be permitted to 'Evaluate' players until they extend the new dead period which very well could be in jeopardy and extended through June 1 from what I have heard. Now Flying to Florida is crazy but attending local events like the College Bound Laxers events and their NY Winter Showcase would be a great way to get in front of it (just in case anything happens), plus, it doesn't hurt to get more experience and more exposure. And mark my words, HS lacrosse (except the CHSAA) will be cancelled unfortunately (well at least here on LI)

Mark your words? Have you seen that the World Health Organization changed the criteria for testing positive for Covid what a coincidence just as Biden takes office. The covid cases will take a drastic dip. According to the WHO get tested when you have symptoms plus you need 2 positive test to be considered covid positive. Also the PCR has been changed from 40 to 30 which will drop numbers big time. Everyone will be playing this year and the dead period will be lifted in April.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great news!! HS sports will resume Feb1!! Glad all you negative Nellies were proven wrong! Just in time for recruiting. 2021 looking better everyday!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We've had a few tournaments this fall where we got some film. Tell me why I need to risk a trip to Florida only to have to quarantine for 2 weeks for school upon returning? I'm in MD.

Mark your words huh. HS sports should find ways to compete and not be bullied into not playing by useless politicians.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you using for private lessons?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you are looking for good training then go to jesters the girls directors are nice ladies who know the game and will make it a great experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]if you are looking for good training then go to jesters the girls directors are nice ladies who know the game and will make it a great experience.

Lol. Way to self promote.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes we will dirt the Smiths because we are jealous that she was the greatest player ever from LI, and then we will continually post on Instagram about some great clinic for only $250

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters played TG today? Score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the Jesters won it would be posted already. Everywhere. To anyone who'd listen. And if it was close, they'd be complaining about bad calls or whatever.

Crickets mean they TG crushed them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was there for the CSH game. TG beat them 11-9 (I think) seemed like a good game from what I could see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alaimo at it again! LOL
Stop with the nonsense and just sign your name instead of going anonymous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
watched it on live stream - great game! Jesters jumped out to 2-0 lead. Top Gun then started to find themselves and figured out how to beat the pressure. Top Gun had lead at half 6 - 5. Top Gun maintained lead throughout 2nd half while game went back and forth and held a one goal lead - up 9 - 8 late in the second half. Jesters down by one began to extend needing the ball but unable to do so and TG scored a couple late to put it away 11-8. It was a great game with great talent all over the field! Game is on you tube - worth the watch!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]watched it on live stream - great game! Jesters jumped out to 2-0 lead. Top Gun then started to find themselves and figured out how to beat the pressure. Top Gun had lead at half 6 - 5. Top Gun maintained lead throughout 2nd half while game went back and forth and held a one goal lead - up 9 - 8 late in the second half. Jesters down by one began to extend needing the ball but unable to do so and TG scored a couple late to put it away 11-8. It was a great game with great talent all over the field! Game is on you tube - worth the watch!

12-8 final

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anybody attend the Athletes Unlimited tryouts yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
watched it on live stream - great game! Jesters jumped out to 2-0 lead. Top Gun then started to find themselves and figured out how to beat the pressure. Top Gun had lead at half 6 - 5. Top Gun maintained lead throughout 2nd half while game went back and forth and held a one goal lead - up 9 - 8 late in the second half. Jesters down by one began to extend needing the ball but unable to do so and TG scored a couple late to put it away 11-8. It was a great game with great talent all over the field! Game is on you tube - worth the watch!

Good game. Jesters was a good defensive team with no superstars. They also had a lot of trouble on the draw, which cost them. They were out played the majority of the game. Coach does a lot of yelling! Was fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the Jesters won it would be posted already. Everywhere. To anyone who'd listen. And if it was close, they'd be complaining about bad calls or whatever.

Crickets mean they TG crushed them.

Jesters have a long way to go. It was only close because of bad calls. Dirty play

Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard