BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 51 of 73 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They lost in the championship bracket quarter final game to Black Ops by a goal. Towermen is easily a top 6 or 7 team in the nation behind hawks, CoachC, tigers, sweetlax, black Ops and maybe Mad lax who beat them by a goal with Towermen’s leading scorer on the bench with an injury.

Not even at top 15 team. How many games did they win on day 2? The answer is zero.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
now were gonna play the -- we beat team" b "and they beat team "a" so were better than both. Sorry that just doesnt fly! some of you dads are really grasping at straws now.

Towermen would poop on NJ express and BBL and those teams know it. They beat a team 11-1 that BBL beat 5-4 the same day.

Ignore this fool. Towermen are NOT a good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
now were gonna play the -- we beat team" b "and they beat team "a" so were better than both. Sorry that just doesnt fly! some of you dads are really grasping at straws now.

Towermen would poop on NJ express and BBL and those teams know it. They beat a team 11-1 that BBL beat 5-4 the same day.

Here is the deal. Towermen can easily steamroll 18 of the 24 teams going to WSYL. Towermen would have trouble against Hawks, Sweetlax, and tigers and would play even with Madlax, BlackOps, and LIE. Other than those teams, nothing to worry about. Towermen are going deep in this Tournament - that is a fact!

Easy TM mommy in those winter games you didn't want us to talk our LIE beat you nearly 12-2 both games. Remember?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is the deal. Towermen can easily steamroll 18 of the 24 teams going to WSYL. Towermen would have trouble against Hawks, Sweetlax, and tigers and would play even with Madlax, BlackOps, and LIE. Other than those teams, nothing to worry about. Towermen are going deep in this Tournament - that is a fact!

They will beat 18 because they're from parts of the country where lax is not a strong sport. They will be crushed by all other teams from the East and the North. They lost in the qualifier for a reason. You must be their PR person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ignore this fool. Towermen are NOT a good team.

i do think that the towermen are a good team and was surprised by their performance on sunday. But what the towerpeople are forgetting is the fact that this is called the world SERIES!! a series of games in which you did not qualify- you were given a concsolation prize and a free pass to the second event in the SERIES. Even if you run the table 7/1-7/4 you didnt win the SERIES!! cant win the SERIES! you most surely shouldnt be coming on here with the" thats a fact" and "towerman are going deep in series". BS--just be humble, thankful for your gift, and keep your mouths shut

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of you all are stunads. Look at the conclusions you're jumping to. Towerman's play will be the main factor that determines how deep they will go at the WSYL tournament. Given their track record, they will not be eliminated early. The playing and winning is done on the field, not on the BOTC board lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is 7th team from North that “didnt qualify” but is still going?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of you all are stunads. Look at the conclusions you're jumping to. Towerman's play will be the main factor that determines how deep they will go at the WSYL tournament. Given their track record, they will not be eliminated early. The playing and winning is done on the field, not on the BOTC board lmao

Just checked their track record. They lost the 2 games they played on Sunday of the World Series Qualifier. Not a great track record for a team that claims to be going far in this thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No 7th team from the north. The tower men were the only team that didn't qualify but are still going after begging and pleading with the WS directors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably the smartest thing I’ve ever read on this website. Everyone chill and let the boys play. They are freaking 13 year olds for Christmas sakes.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No 7th team from the north. The tower men were the only team that didn't qualify but are still going after begging and pleading with the WS directors.

Not true. FCA Upstate I believe is the 7th team from the North.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Express Chany
Sweetlax Upstate 2026
2Way
Prime Time
Team 91 2026 Long Island Orange Storm
2026 Eclipse Nightmares
FCA Upstate 2026

https://worldseriesofyouthlacrosse.com/qualifiers/east-regional-qualifier/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Express Chany
Sweetlax Upstate 2026
2Way
Prime Time
Team 91 2026 Long Island Orange Storm
2026 Eclipse Nightmares
FCA Upstate 2026

https://worldseriesofyouthlacrosse.com/qualifiers/east-regional-qualifier/

This is correct. Fca was offered a slot after the international teams dropped out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure would be fun to watch 91 go deep in WSYL after the bashing this forum has given them this season. The animosity against teams is hilarious. It’s all parents. Not players. Comical, now bashing towermen lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another notIntelligent post that does tries to oversimplify and jump to early conclusions without taking the whole picture into account. You should remove yourself from any further commentary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure would be fun to watch 91 go deep in WSYL after the bashing this forum has given them this season. The animosity against teams is hilarious. It’s all parents. Not players. Comical, now bashing towermen lol

91 will blowout all the teams outside the North and East. They're probably going to do very poorly against all the better teams though. I do wish them luck but I don't see them going far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towermen are in the East region..get with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not much to say....Delusional at best....Scrimmaged LI Express 4x and were beat every time by wide margins even with using 2nd & 3rd lines. Will be finished early in July.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of bloviating from a team that has been in hiding since last fall. Where have you been? Plenty of good teams to play in the North & East that you haven't played. Get out of your little Long Island sandbox and play with the big boys! Who cares about the South, West and Mid West.....Everyone knows where the talent is and you just keep avoiding it.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only thing the 91 2026 Team is going to do between now and the World Series is bloviate! Who have they played? All the top teams in the East & North have made it a point to play as much as they possibly can., where ever they can. You've been hiding in your little Long Island sand box since the fall and avoided playing teams with any talent to protect your brand. And yes, maybe you can beat the teams from the South, West & Mid-West, but who cares. All the talent is in the North & the East where you don't stand a chance! Bringing up a bunch of your 2027's to compete doesn't say much for your 2026's, but I get it (more kids for 2026 summer tryouts $$$) Save them for next year so they will only disappointed once. From what I hear the 2027's are a really good team. So from now until the World Series, I would focus more on practicing and playing in as many tournaments and scrimmages and less on BOTC. Less is more!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only thing the 91 2026 Team is going to do between now and the World Series is bloviate! Who have they played? All the top teams in the East & North have made it a point to play as much as they possibly can., where ever they can. You've been hiding in your little Long Island sand box since the fall and avoided playing teams with any talent to protect your brand. And yes, maybe you can beat the teams from the South, West & Mid-West, but who cares. All the talent is in the North & the East where you don't stand a chance! Bringing up a bunch of your 2027's to compete doesn't say much for your 2026's, but I get it (more kids for 2026 summer tryouts $$$) Save them for next year so they will only disappointed once. From what I hear the 2027's are a really good team. So from now until the World Series, I would focus more on practicing and playing in as many tournaments and scrimmages and less on BOTC. Less is more!

They will be very busy playing in cupcake tournaments. They're supposed to be an AA team but keep entering tournaments with B and town teams. It's what they do to protect their name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wrote this just to see where it would go. My sons don’t play there. Just wanted to see the Express sideline explode. Was right it did. Stopped the Towemen bashing too. Lol Funny stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wrote this just to see where it would go. My sons don’t play there. Just wanted to see the Express sideline explode. Was right it did. Stopped the Towemen bashing too. Lol Funny stuff.

Running covert Ops on an anonymous message board to try and smoke out parents from a rival club and not involved with either. That is totally normal. Completely sane. Read that again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're probably on psychiatric medicine and routinely see a therapist.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express doesn’t care about 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen didn’t qualify

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Running covert Ops on an anonymous message board to try and smoke out parents from a rival club and not involved with either. That is totally normal. Completely sane. Read that again.
Rival club?Smoked out? I didn’t say I wasn’t involved with either, just my sons don’t play for 91. Rivals really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen didn’t qualify

Ok, you seriously need some help. Towermen will crush whatever pathetic team you are affiliated with. Hopefully your team is putting in as much effort training as you are on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen didn’t qualify

Ok, you seriously need some help. Towermen will crush whatever pathetic team you are affiliated with. Hopefully your team is putting in as much effort training as you are on this site.

I am 100% certain that they will not, Towermom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team is Team 91 LI that attended Spring Jam? Is that 2027 Machine, or is that the mixed 26/27 WSYL team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn’t Spring Jam a My Lacrosse Tournament? Where was 2026 Orange Storm this weekend? Strange that they would not play in their own tournament. Or did they!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% Machine , none of our 26 storm kids went...that Machine team is small and is going to struggle winning games going forward..Storm coach was too busy with the 2026 B team that went and got embarrassed..🤔..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% Machine , none of our 26 storm kids went...that Machine team is small and is going to struggle winning games going forward..Storm coach was too busy with the 2026 B team that went and got embarrassed..🤔..
Lost to LILC, Igloo B and RVC Futures... even used a couple 2026 A team players and goalie. This age group is a disaster for them... yet no changes being made.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This 2026 91 team would have 100 kids at tryouts this year and a real B team if they just change head coach..how does such a great organization allow this ? They will loose 5 more talented kids this year and then maybe Machine can play in the 26 bracket every tournament..is that the goal ? So so sad maybe worst 91 team that i can remember and it could have been prevented.They literally took the B team and the 27 team but not the 26 storm to a tournament and parents are ok with this 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This 2026 91 team would have 100 kids at tryouts this year and a real B team if they just change head coach..how does such a great organization allow this ? They will loose 5 more talented kids this year and then maybe Machine can play in the 26 bracket every tournament..is that the goal ? So so sad maybe worst 91 team that i can remember and it could have been prevented.They literally took the B team and the 27 team but not the 26 storm to a tournament and parents are ok with this 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You people are clueless. Why would a parent be upset not going to a meaningless B tourney? 2026 kids are still in "fall" school sports. You sound like a disgruntled dad from a B team. Can you remember the only two teams to qualify for the WS? Express and 91. So keep on hating!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost to LILC, Igloo B and RVC Futures... even used a couple 2026 A team players and goalie. This age group is a disaster for them... yet no changes being made.

B team coach is a nice guy. But also coaches A team and doesn’t care about the B team. Many tournaments parents would have to warm up the kids for games because coach was busy either coaching A team or coaching his younger kids. Then after games were over he would bolt to coach his other teams. It also felt like he was using it to get playing time for the kids on the A team who didn’t play as much. As a result a lot of the better players left. Not because they thought they were A players. The left because they didn’t feel like they had a dedicated coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your not happy with 2026 coach’s and team then why do you stay? Is it a status thing. If your son his that good sure any club team would add him to their roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your not happy with 2026 coach’s and team then why do you stay? Is it a status thing. If your son his that good sure any club team would add him to their roster.

Where ya gonna go? There are only 2 good teams at 2026 on LI. Express and 91. And Express is full. lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where ya gonna go? There are only 2 good teams at 2026 on LI. Express and 91. And Express is full. lol

Why do you have to play for the best team? There are plenty of excellent 2026 coaches . Why are you going watch your team play from the sidelines? Players get better playing not watching! FYI Coach C will take a better kid on any given day and yes there are plenty of better kids still out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some teams were full this year due to promising all previous year players a spot due to pandemic year. Probably see more moves this year. I bet igloo will have a good number trying out. 91 too.
As far as the “status” question....... it’s south shore lacrosse..what’s the status in that?

Page 51 of 73 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard