Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Mid Atlantic Elite Showcase & New England Elite Showcase Just Released!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 12:39 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 10:00 AM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 09:10 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 08:01 AM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/15/21 07:47 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,366
Posts291,174
Members2,288
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 44 1 2 40 41 42 43 44
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #327012 04/15/21 10:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe the parents this affects, should reach out to the UA event organizer to complain about tryout date? Who is the event organizer?

Why would you complain Karen? Life is about priorities. Stop acting like a victim and do what you decide is best after weighing the pros and cons. Don’t worry about how your choice affects anyone else. Nobody will miss your daughter if she’s not there...everyone is replaceable.

Shut the heck up Ken! It’s not about them missing my daughter ....but my daughter missing her team when she gets cut for being a selfish brat!! Probably like your little Susie is!! Hope your daughter not on my daughters team! If so, hope she goes to UA over team event and gets cut!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #327014 04/15/21 10:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the parents this affects, should reach out to the UA event organizer to complain about tryout date? Who is the event organizer?

Why would you complain Karen? Life is about priorities. Stop acting like a victim and do what you decide is best after weighing the pros and cons. Don’t worry about how your choice affects anyone else. Nobody will miss your daughter if she’s not there...everyone is replaceable.

You probably like it the way it is, so your little Susie has a chance making UA this year .... feathers getting ruffled a bit when talk of try out date change ... hmmm

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327018 04/15/21 10:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should complete to AS not UA... UA has been around longer they get priority over these new tryouts

You should complete to AS not UA... UA has been around longer they get priority over these new tryouts

The UA tryouts are same day as US Nationals (not AS). They definitely can’t change Nationals. The AS thing is the two events clashing dates. But, then that’s a choice the kid/family needs to make if they make any of them????

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327019 04/15/21 10:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told they are moving the tryout dates to the following week.

this would be great. I hope they do this

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327024 04/15/21 11:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s good there is going to be two high quality events! And, the events themselves being on the same dates will give more LI girls opportunity to make one of the teams? Let’s hope they are both equally as good for the girls?.

Good luck to all the LI girls! Just go kick some Maryland butt! smile

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #327030 04/15/21 11:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even if they change the tryout date for UA, if it’s anything like last years tryouts? The tryouts were so bad.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #327041 04/15/21 12:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel like I’m watching an episode of Real Housewives.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327044 04/15/21 12:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn’t matter, because you still have Elevate and Jesters coach’s running the show! If they “pick” crappy teams? Just going to hurt the credibility of girls LI Lacrosse. LI will get killed by MD, CT, NJ, PA teams. Probably get beat by upstate as well.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327060 04/15/21 01:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn’t matter, because you still have Elevate and Jesters coach’s running the show! If they “pick” crappy teams? Just going to hurt the credibility of girls LI Lacrosse. LI will get killed by MD, CT, NJ, PA teams. Probably get beat by upstate as well.

We will see, I guess. Lots of good girls were on the team last year, top girls will be on this years too. AS will catch a lot of kids who might not make UA, on age teams will help many play who otherwise wouldnt make UA. Overall good experience for LI girls so stop hating on UA coaches bc thats old news no one cares anymore. Best of luck to all the LI girls

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327239 04/17/21 08:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We will see, I guess. Lots of good girls were on the team last year, top girls will be on this years too. AS will catch a lot of kids who might not make UA, on age teams will help many play who otherwise wouldnt make UA. Overall good experience for LI girls so stop hating on UA coaches bc thats old news no one cares anymore. Best of luck to all the LI girls

As long as the girls have opportunities all of this is just noise

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #327242 04/17/21 09:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, the opportunities are awesome for the LI girls. I think the point that was trying to be made regarding UA tryouts is, that UA is supposed to represent the best of the region!?

The tryouts were a joke last year and not looking to be any different this year?? Starting with keeping a try out date most of the top 24/25 talent will not be able to attend! Also, coaching from two “B” rated clubs. How will LI be best represented at UA then? AS will get the top talent in that age group! It will be a Better representation of LI talent.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327243 04/17/21 09:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As long as the girls have opportunities all of this is just noise

It’s not noise. UA supposed to be a prestigious event? and ....it’s getting dumbed down on LI. LI supposed to be a top area for girls lacrosse. They need to do a better job with the tryouts ... period! Anyone who was there last year, knows that.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327265 04/17/21 06:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, the opportunities are awesome for the LI girls. I think the point that was trying to be made regarding UA tryouts is, that UA is supposed to represent the best of the region!?

The tryouts were a joke last year and not looking to be any different this year?? Starting with keeping a try out date most of the top 24/25 talent will not be able to attend! Also, coaching from two “B” rated clubs. How will LI be best represented at UA then? AS will get the top talent in that age group! It will be a Better representation of LI talent.

If you don’t like how the UA event is run, then have your daughter try out for AS already. It’s good the players have choices. Good luck to all the LI players this year. Just be glad they are getting back out there and getting to play this summer.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327266 04/17/21 08:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh stop already. Enough with the sour grapes.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #327268 04/17/21 11:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
42 pages of parents crying. This is fun!

Like Reply Quote
Page 42 of 44 1 2 40 41 42 43 44
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard