Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Mid Atlantic Elite Showcase & New England Elite Showcase Just Released!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 10:24 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 09:45 AM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 09:26 AM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 09:21 AM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 09:19 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,366
Posts291,289
Members2,288
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #327043 04/15/21 12:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
M&D played most of the fall without key players, including my daughter. They are all back now. Expect us to beat BLC this week. And it wont be close.
Direct quote from before the BLC game. But now they lost because half the team was out? 🤣
Priceless

M&D had a full contingent there, over 20 girls. So now M&D has 40+ girls on the team? What about 3 weeks prior when BLC blew M&D out at their own home made playday?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #327094 04/15/21 05:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D played most of the fall without key players, including my daughter. They are all back now. Expect us to beat BLC this week. And it wont be close.
Direct quote from before the BLC game. But now they lost because half the team was out? 🤣
Priceless

M&D had a full contingent there, over 20 girls. So now M&D has 40+ girls on the team? What about 3 weeks prior when BLC blew M&D out at their own home made playday?

That coach is nuts for having 27 girls on a team. Make some cuts. No team is that deep.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327103 04/15/21 08:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That coach is nuts for having 27 girls on a team. Make some cuts. No team is that deep.

You’d think they’d put together a Red team. heck they did because they had a roster out with both Black and Red but then they seemed to just more or less combine the two.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #327151 04/16/21 11:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reality is all the programs are gunning for M&D. We get every team's best. We are most team's "Super Bowl."
Knock us for anything you want. Our coaches decisions, our play, our roster size etc. But it's all sour grapes. You all would gladly welcome any of our girls on your team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327166 04/16/21 12:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I personally like the Hero’s Green Team as the best of the 27’s. We have played against both and I think the are a better team. M&D is really good and physical but I am more impressed by Hero’s. These are 6th grade girls and too many girls is great for the best but the others may be better served by getting more game experience and reps.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #327172 04/16/21 12:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reality is all the programs are gunning for M&D. We get every team's best. We are most team's "Super Bowl."
Knock us for anything you want. Our coaches decisions, our play, our roster size etc. But it's all sour grapes. You all would gladly welcome any of our girls on your team.

Hero's has been the cream of the crop in 2027.
M&D is very good. Top-3.
Hero's is always our Super Bowl, in terms, of UGA looks at Alabama, as in, not likely to win but still a good team.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #327180 04/16/21 01:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the 2027's, I put Hero's Green, M&D, and BLC in the Top 3 (in no particular order). However, if I had to rank them now, it would be Hero's, BLC and then M&D. Not sure how you could rank them any other way given Hero's beat BLC and BLC beat M&D. If M&D beats Hero's, then I would say It's just a matter of who comes out on fire when they play each other. All very good teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327181 04/16/21 01:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the 2027's, I put Hero's Green, M&D, and BLC in the Top 3 (in no particular order). However, if I had to rank them now, it would be Hero's, BLC and then M&D. Not sure how you could rank them any other way given Hero's beat BLC and BLC beat M&D. If M&D beats Hero's, then I would say It's just a matter of who comes out on fire when they play each other. All very good teams.

I feel like this is very accurate.

I think all three can beat the other if things break right for them. So much talent on those rosters vs the other 2027 teams, but I will say this, other teams catching up slowly.

I'd love to know how those top-3 stack up nationally against the Long Island, Upstate teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327182 04/16/21 01:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has to be a troll. I can’t believe any M&D dad would love in such a fantasy land that he believes this is true.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327217 04/16/21 09:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’d think they’d put together a Red team. heck they did because they had a roster out with both Black and Red but then they seemed to just more or less combine the two.

They had to. Too many that made the Red team ultimately chose other programs so there ended up not being enough for a Red team. Similar thing happened to 26s - all though that is a whole different can of worms at this club.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #327318 04/18/21 10:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
April 18 NGLL 2027 final :
M&D Black 9 Hero's Green 7

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #327349 04/19/21 08:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hero's best still wasn't enough. But good game to them.

Hats off to Heros on their effort and keeping it mostly competitive yesterday. Knock our roster size if you want. But this weekend pretty much proved- we are stronger than most because we are deeper than most.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327351 04/19/21 08:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D is very good. Top-3.
Hero's is always our Super Bowl, in terms, of UGA looks at Alabama, as in, not likely to win but still a good team.

This aged well......lol

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327356 04/19/21 09:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D is very good. Top-3.

This aged well......lol

I would venture to say that both groups of parents on these teams are tied for the most inflated egos! Any given (Egotistical) Sunday?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327363 04/19/21 09:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hero's best still wasn't enough. But good game to them.

Hats off to Heros on their effort and keeping it mostly competitive yesterday. Knock our roster size if you want. But this weekend pretty much proved- we are stronger than most because we are deeper than most.

Ugh. Half your girls don’t play. It wasn’t your depth that won the game. You guys had a good game yesterday. We didn’t play all that great, so I would not say our best wasn’t good enough. All teams have off days.

Either way, it was a fun game to watch.

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard