BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 73 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I wish I had the self-esteem of the Towermen! Haha! Rose-colored glasses, for sure!

They don’t belong and it was proved but the program is gonna ask each player to form over $375 plus all travel expenses just to finish near or on last place. SMH

Even if they do well. What type of message are you sending to the kids?

The team didn't play well enough to qualify from the start. Now you are going to lobby your way into a tournament that you simply didn't qualify for?

I am sure that it is a tough pill to swallow when the team was basically made for and focused mainly on attending the WSYL.

Sounds like the lesson being taught is to cry until you get what you want.

Why am I not surprised...
I can't speak for the Towerdudes or if they were whining or whatever,but I can confirm that both internationaln teams can not accept their bids for the WSYL due to covid nonsense. So WSYL decided to add one team from the North and the East based on championship bracket seeding. It was always going to be 7 teams from both regio s. So technically yes 2 teams that didn't qualify in Delaware will move forward to the series. I will add that both teams were ranked within the top 25 going I to the regionals.

Everyone stop stating Towermen didn’t qualify. THEY QUALIFIED! WSYL makes the rules and determines who goes. Topic is boring, move along.

Who qualified from the North?

FCA, Igloo or Outlaws?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha..looks like FCA Upstate is the 7th seed out of the North

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy Towermom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you want about T-men getting in after the fact but I saw them play Black Ops which is a Super Team made up of about 4 other elite club teams who couldn’t qualify on their own due to holdbacks and played to them to a one goal game. They also lost to Mad Lax by a goal with their leading scorer sidelined due to injury. So did they earn a spot, maybe not, but they are good enough to deserve one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you want about T-men getting in after the fact but I saw them play Black Ops which is a Super Team made up of about 4 other elite club teams who couldn’t qualify on their own due to holdbacks and played to them to a one goal game. They also lost to Mad Lax by a goal with their leading scorer sidelined due to injury. So did they earn a spot, maybe not, but they are good enough to deserve one.
Thanks Hawks Dad for your deep insight. Your comments provide clarity on the situation.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares ! Keep shelling out the cash Daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They didn't qualify like the others had to by beating their foes. So no, they didn't "earn" their spot and aren't good enough to "deserve" one. They were added because the WSYL WANTS THEIR MONEY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They didn't qualify like the others had to by beating their foes. So no, they didn't "earn" their spot and aren't good enough to "deserve" one. They were added because the WSYL WANTS THEIR MONEY!

Um, Towermen placed first in their division during pool play. I am starting to think you don’t want the Towermen in the tournament because you think you may lose to them. How embarrassing would that be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This person sounds kinda scared of the Towerpeople. The WS needs everyone’s $ but also needs 24 teams. If they are no good, you will easily beat them in July. It is common for the WS to take 7 especially in the largest qualifier. Judging by how the qualifier went down, you could have finished 2nd in your bracket and have gotten an easier road. Day 2 was not reseeded. The qualifier is an evaluation of who the best teams are. Kick their Meanyand stop whining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not concerned at all. My sons team didn't need outside assistance to get through the qualifier that the towermen did not get through. Thank you tower mom.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not concerned at all. My sons team didn't need outside assistance to get through the qualifier that the towermen did not get through. Thank you tower mom.
I see both sides..but she has a point about the 24 teams and the loot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish I had the self-esteem of the Towermen! Haha! Rose-colored glasses, for sure!

They don’t belong and it was proved but the program is gonna ask each player to form over $375 plus all travel expenses just to finish near or on last place. SMH

Even if they do well. What type of message are you sending to the kids?

The team didn't play well enough to qualify from the start. Now you are going to lobby your way into a tournament that you simply didn't qualify for?

I am sure that it is a tough pill to swallow when the team was basically made for and focused mainly on attending the WSYL.

Sounds like the lesson being taught is to cry until you get what you want.

Why am I not surprised...
I can't speak for the Towerdudes or if they were whining or whatever,but I can confirm that both internationaln teams can not accept their bids for the WSYL due to covid nonsense. So WSYL decided to add one team from the North and the East based on championship bracket seeding. It was always going to be 7 teams from both regio s. So technically yes 2 teams that didn't qualify in Delaware will move forward to the series. I will add that both teams were ranked within the top 25 going I to the regionals.

Everyone stop stating Towermen didn’t qualify. THEY QUALIFIED! WSYL makes the rules and determines who goes. Topic is boring, move along.

Towermen didn’t qualify.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After BBL pulled off a huge 5-4 victory against the mighty TRW, they survive to Day 2 in which they get throttled by the Tigers and Madlax but have another monster win against all star True PA team to clinch their WS birth. Incredible performances and well “earned” in every way proving to the lacrosse world that only the best “earn” their spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ain’t that much loot - $225k - after the helmets and paying for Joe Beninati basically left a with some coins and some lint in their pockets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ain’t that much loot - $225k - after the helmets and paying for Joe Beninati basically left a with some coins and some lint in their pockets.

50 Helmets? They probably donate them. Joe B probably doesnt cost a ton in July for a day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL announces 13U Advancing Teams

The World Series of Youth Lacrosse is proud to congratulate Long Island Express, Sweetlax Upstate, Primetime, Team 91 Long Island, FCA Upstate, Eclipse Nightmares and 2Way Lacrosse for advancing to play in the World Series of Youth Lacrosse Championship! Long Island Express was able to walk away undefeated with the qualifier championship in hand. We would also like to thank Legacy Eels, Long Island Lacrosse Club, Roar Lacrosse, Shore 2 Shore Raiders, Orange Crush, Igloo DireWolves and Predators Lacrosse for coming out and putting on a show, there was great competition all around!

https://worldseriesofyouthlacrosse.com/qualifiers/north-regional-qualifier/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After BBL pulled off a huge 5-4 victory against the mighty TRW, they survive to Day 2 in which they get throttled by the Tigers and Madlax but have another monster win against all star True PA team to clinch their WS birth. Incredible performances and well “earned” in every way proving to the lacrosse world that only the best “earn” their spot.

But BBL got the job done and earned their birth as did Jersey Express. Both are the pride of NJ! TM lost and are accepting participation trophies, if my kid played for them wouldn't let him participate in shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the amount of work it takes to put it all together. Hire people for events,venues for all rounds etc. Not a huge money maker. Think about it. Would you coordinate all this for the amount you may clear? It’s a nice idea. It only gets insane due to parents. My kid could care less if we didn’t go. It’s more important to the programs than the kids playing. Ask your kid how much they talk lacrosse with their friends or listen when you’re driving them and their friends to or from practice/ tournaments. It’s not the am all end all.
I still think the event is a great idea. Just don’t obsess about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the amount of work it takes to put it all together. Hire people for events,venues for all rounds etc. Not a huge money maker. Think about it. Would you coordinate all this for the amount you may clear? It’s a nice idea. It only gets insane due to parents. My kid could care less if we didn’t go. It’s more important to the programs than the kids playing. Ask your kid how much they talk lacrosse with their friends or listen when you’re driving them and their friends to or from practice/ tournaments. It’s not the am all end all.

Are you serious? Do you think they would continue with the event if they weren't making a fortune. Aloha Events makes bank, count on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you serious? Do you think they would continue with the event if they weren't making a fortune. Aloha Events makes bank, count on it.

The WSYL was part of the strategy by Body By Jack guy, he was trying to get more kids into the sport so that he could build a larger consumer base for his MLL. Obviously MLL folded but I think now he doesn’t need the money but loves the game and wants to grow it outside of Long Island. That is why you see Denver and DC as host areas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ouch!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen didn’t qualify

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen didn’t qualify

Who is this?

Towermen DID qualify.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But BBL got the job done and earned their birth as did Jersey Express. Both are the pride of NJ! TM lost and are accepting participation trophies, if my kid played for them wouldn't let him participate in shame.

Harsh but true. How could you show up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What other team should go if not towermen?
Need 24.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL automatically sends the next highest seeds in the event that a team can not participate no matter the reason. towermen or not, this isnt the first time this has happened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What other team should go if not towermen?
Need 24.

True Annapolis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen didn’t qualify

Who is this?

Towermen DID qualify.

Nope. They're going but they certainly didn't "qualify" to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen didn’t qualify

Who is this?

Towermen DID qualify.

Towermen finished 7th. Top 7 teams advance. Sooo, not following your comment. They 100% qualify

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Annapolis

True Annapolis is #1 in the A division of the Hoco league - not in Elite, AAA, or AA divisions. True Dad is dreaming.

https://www.ghclacrosse.com/page/show/6198238-2026-a-spring-2021-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen didn’t qualify

Who is this?

Towermen DID qualify.

Towermen finished 7th. Top 7 teams advance. Sooo, not following your comment. They 100% qualify

The brackets are still up and shows the Towerment losing in the consolation bracket? Doesn't sound as if they "advanced" but were given a participation reward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen didn’t qualify

Who is this?

Towermen DID qualify.

Give it a rest. That team is not good at all compared to the the ones that really advanced. Towermen definitely not an elite team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Annapolis

True Annapolis is #1 in the A division of the Hoco league - not in Elite, AAA, or AA divisions. True Dad is dreaming.

https://www.ghclacrosse.com/page/show/6198238-2026-a-spring-2021-

B team. True is in Elite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen didn’t qualify

Who is this?

Towermen DID qualify.

Give it a rest. That team is not good at all compared to the the ones that really advanced. Towermen definitely not an elite team.

We’re done. Towermen qualified. See you clowns in July.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen didn’t qualify

Who is this?

Towermen DID qualify.

The brackets are still up and shows the Towerment losing in the consolation bracket? Doesn't sound as if they "advanced" but were given a participation reward.
Thats not the consolation bracket..take a closer look. Its the championship bracket..just saying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only clowns are the sweaty towermen dads running their mouths on the sidelines as well as this forum. A bunch of "we won" dads and "we're gonna" dads . You arent doing anything but paying bills like the rest of us. Its a shame your boys did not actually qualify but were given consolation prizes, but hey still looks good on insta right tower pops!? So get those posts out and hash tag em up towermommies and towerdaddies. Even if you show up and run the table, you'll still know that part of it was a gift. see you clowns in july!

Towermen didn’t qualify

Who is this?

Towermen DID qualify.

We’re done. Towermen qualified. See you clowns in July.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen would poop on NJ express and BBL and those teams know it. They beat a team 11-1 that BBL beat 5-4 the same day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost in the championship bracket quarter final game to Black Ops by a goal. Towermen is easily a top 6 or 7 team in the nation behind hawks, CoachC, tigers, sweetlax, black Ops and maybe Mad lax who beat them by a goal with Towermen’s leading scorer on the bench with an injury.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
now were gonna play the -- we beat team" b "and they beat team "a" so were better than both. Sorry that just doesnt fly! some of you dads are really grasping at straws now.

Towermen would poop on NJ express and BBL and those teams know it. They beat a team 11-1 that BBL beat 5-4 the same day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
now were gonna play the -- we beat team" b "and they beat team "a" so were better than both. Sorry that just doesnt fly! some of you dads are really grasping at straws now.

Here is the deal. Towermen can easily steamroll 18 of the 24 teams going to WSYL. Towermen would have trouble against Hawks, Sweetlax, and tigers and would play even with Madlax, BlackOps, and LIE. Other than those teams, nothing to worry about. Towermen are going deep in this Tournament - that is a fact!

Page 50 of 73 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard