Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Mid Atlantic Elite Showcase & New England Elite Showcase Just Released!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 09:27 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 09:10 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 08:44 PM
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 08:38 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 08:35 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,364
Posts290,926
Members2,285
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 70 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 69 70
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326926 04/14/21 03:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any thoughts on Jacksonville at #9 or #10? One squeaker against Florida and you are in the Top 10?

No problem with Jacksonville, quality win over Florida. Stony Brook on the other hand not justified, SBU should not be in the Top 10.

I don't know. I don't think JU would be able to fully stop Stony Brook. I get that JU edged Florida, but JU doesn't play a tough schedule, either. I guess we will see when the tourney starts.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #326934 04/14/21 04:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on Jacksonville at #9 or #10? One squeaker against Florida and you are in the Top 10?

No problem with Jacksonville, quality win over Florida. Stony Brook on the other hand not justified, SBU should not be in the Top 10.

I don't know. I don't think JU would be able to fully stop Stony Brook. I get that JU edged Florida, but JU doesn't play a tough schedule, either. I guess we will see when the tourney starts.

I agree...who has Florida beat

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326947 04/14/21 06:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who really knows this year? 6 or 7 perennial Top 20 Teams are not competing and there has been limited out of conference competition for most teams. Stony Brook is being ranked on their past and Drexel knocked off a perennial Top 10 - 20 Team and has a strong record.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326960 04/14/21 08:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who really knows this year? 6 or 7 perennial Top 20 Teams are not competing and there has been limited out of conference competition for most teams. Stony Brook is being ranked on their past and Drexel knocked off a perennial Top 10 - 20 Team and has a strong record.

Which perennial top 20 teams are not competing 6-7 , I don’t think so

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326969 04/15/21 12:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which perennial top 20 teams are not competing 6-7 , I don’t think so

I’m guessing top 3 - 4 Big 10 and top 2 - 3 Ivy’s. Maryland, Northwestern, Penn State, Princeton and Penn always in the mix. Most years there is another Big and or Ivy in the Top 20. Probably more like 5 but then add an additional big or Ivy and you get 6 ....

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #326985 04/15/21 08:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Big 10 is playnig...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327005 04/15/21 10:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Big 10 is playnig...

Only among themselves so other teams are not facing Northwestern, Maryland, Penn State, Hopkins, etc...

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #327052 04/15/21 01:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The big ten teams are playing in the NCAA tournament .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327102 04/15/21 08:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The big ten teams are playing in the NCAA tournament

The only Big 10 team with a shot at making the tournament is Northwestern. The biggest disappointments have to be Maryland and Penn St.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327134 04/16/21 09:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only Big 10 team with a shot at making the tournament is Northwestern. The biggest disappointments have to be Maryland and Penn St.

Do you really think the only Big Ten Team will be Northwestern?

Typical post from a low life ... nothing positive, nothing informative, nothing but snide nonsense. What went wrong with your life.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #327155 04/16/21 11:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical post from a low life ... nothing positive, nothing informative, nothing but snide nonsense. What went wrong with your life.

Will be interesting in how they pick which teams make it in out of the big ten as other than NW no one really separating themselves from the pack

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327167 04/16/21 12:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will be interesting in how they pick which teams make it in out of the big ten as other than NW no one really separating themselves from the pack

I agree, outside of Northwestern you will probably take Maryland. But afte that you either leave all the others out or take them all. They are all under .500 and seem to have beaten each other at one point in time during the year. It will be a difficult decision

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #327251 04/17/21 01:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watching BC play I hope CN never wins a championship nor the Tewaaraton . Worst sportsmanship , terrible teammate and yet inside lax promotes her like that’s the standard that little girls should be looking up to . How many junk time goals and over the top celebrations can one player have . Senior day and all that kid cares about is her own stats while you have senior players who never play on the field in a blowout game .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327252 04/17/21 01:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North is best player in wlax this year. Sorry to the UNC crowd.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327255 04/17/21 03:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North is best player in wlax this year. Sorry to the UNC crowd.

The kid is very good but not the best player , it’s obvious it’s all about her and she has never been on a team that wins a big game which tells me she does not make anyone around her better . Given the choice there are many players who I would rather have my kid play with than that one . Scane is a much better player and at least does not act like every junk time goal is the NCAA championship . Not sure what UNC has to do with the topic but I would take Trenchard over Scane every time .

Like Reply Quote
Page 62 of 70 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 69 70
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard