BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 112 1 2 3 4 5 111 112
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he/she is just saying they hope the powers to be don’t cancel everything so quickly due to Covid. Didn’t say is worried about Covid. The point is valid... I am concerned too. Not about catching Covid but games being cancelled. My daughter had her lacrosse game and 4 soccer games canceled last weekend due to Covid on other teams and exposure. It may happen but here’s to hoping it does not. Some things are out of our control.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll take BLC +6 easy. Could see them winning outright. Maybe Coppermine + 7 as well. Parlay? Other lines look on point and could go either way. Hilarious whoever is coming up with these!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'll take BLC +6 easy. Could see them winning outright. Maybe Coppermine + 7 as well. Parlay? Other lines look on point and could go either way. Hilarious whoever is coming up with these!

All I know is the guy predicted the exact spread in BLC's Game 1 and was off by one goal in game 2 so he knows something or he's very good at guessing, but yeah, its entertaining.

Coppermine to me, seems to be staying the same while others are getting better? I know they lost maybe their top player over summer to M&D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he/she is just saying they hope the powers to be don’t cancel everything so quickly due to Covid. Didn’t say is worried about Covid. The point is valid... I am concerned too. Not about catching Covid but games being cancelled. My daughter had her lacrosse game and 4 soccer games canceled last weekend due to Covid on other teams and exposure. It may happen but here’s to hoping it does not. Some things are out of our control.

Bingo. I don't think kids can catch it outdoors playing sports, but they define exposure as contact at games or practice, which to me, is not what CDC defines, therefore its a high likelihood one positive takes out multiple teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My best bet would be coppermine -2 over integrity

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Games this weekend,,,,, Any updates on the odds

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Heros white lose some players since the fall? Saw them today and they were no one near as good as a team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros is down. M&D wins it all this year. No one else in the league has the experience and talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros is down. M&D wins it all this year. No one else in the league has the experience and talent.
Give me a break^

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What? 😂 Maybe the Hero’s White team, but the Green team is on a roll. They just beat BLC, who M&D lost to. Green plays M&D next weekend, and while I am not cocky enough to say Heros will definitely win, odds are they will beat M&D. Their 2027 team is not as good as they were 3 years ago. Guess that is what happens when you rely on 3 players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 2

LBC vs BLC
BLC -8
BLC is the team to beat in Red division.

FCA Blue vs Hero's White
Hero's White -4
I've seen a lot of improvement from Hero's White since summer, they have a lot of size.

LBC vs Hero's White
LBC -2
This game could go either way, very important game for both teams.

Hero's Green vs BLC
Hero's Green -6
Likely playoff preview, top two teams in their division square off. If BLC gets hot, they can keep it close.

Skywalkers Blue vs M&D Black
M&D Black -11
I think M&D plays with a chip on their shoulder after their loss and look to make a statement

Hero's Green vs Integrity
Hero's Green -13
Hero's has an hour break after the BLC game here, I think they may be a little drained but the talent takes over here.

NEMS vs Coppermine
NEMS -7
They best player on the field is on NEMS and I think the game is under really in doubt here.

Integrity vs Coppermine
Coppermine -2
I think this is another game that could go either way here. Experience sides with Coppermine.

MD United vs LBC
MD United -4
LBC's third game of the weekend, and past performance favors MD United

BLC-8
BLC 11-4
No real surprise here, LBC kept it from being a real blowout.

Hero's White -4
FCA 5-4
Upset here. FCA may be better than I thought and Hero's White not as good.

LBC-2
LBC 8-5
Big win for LBC over Hero's White.

Hero's Green -6
Hero's Green 7-5
BLC played them tough. BLC did have an earlier game as well, they are capable of winning NGLL but Hero's is still a machine.

M&D Black -11
M&B Black 12-1
Skywalkers Blue will get better, but they are well behind the top A teams.

Hero's Green -13
Hero's 14-5
Integrity got a moral victory on this one. I was expecting a bigger margin.

NEMS -7
NEMS 9-7
Coppermine wouldn't give up in this one and NEMS may be a little too top heavy to really blow most teams out.

Coppermine-2
Coppermine 7-5
Game played out similar to what I thought. Solid defense by both. Integrity is getting better.

MD United -4
LBC 6-5
Huge win for LBC who is very much alive in that dark horse conversation behind BLC for the 3-4 seed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lines for this weekend? I hit on that parlay 😉

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 2

LBC vs BLC
BLC -8

FCA Blue vs Hero's White
Hero's White -4
I've seen a lot of improvement from Hero's White since summer, they have a lot of size.

LBC vs Hero's White
LBC -2

Hero's Green vs BLC
Hero's Green -6
Likely playoff preview, top two teams in their division square off. If BLC gets hot, they can keep it close.

M&D Black -11
I think M&D plays with a chip on their shoulder after their loss and look to make a statement

Hero's Green -13
Hero's has an hour break after the BLC game here, I think they may be a little drained but the talent takes over here.

NEMS vs Coppermine
NEMS -7
They best player on the field is on NEMS and I think the game is under really in doubt here.

Integrity vs Coppermine
Coppermine -2
I think this is another game that could go either way here. Experience sides with Coppermine.

MD United vs LBC
MD United -4

BLC-8
BLC 11-4

Hero's White -4
FCA 5-4

LBC-2
LBC 8-5

Hero's Green -6
Hero's Green 7-5
BLC played them tough. BLC did have an earlier game as well, they are capable of winning NGLL but Hero's is still a machine.

M&D Black -11
M&B Black 12-1

Hero's Green -13
Hero's 14-5

NEMS -7
NEMS 9-7
Coppermine wouldn't give up in this one and NEMS may be a little too top heavy to really blow most teams out.

Coppermine-2
Coppermine 7-5
Game played out similar to what I thought. Solid defense by both. Integrity is getting better.

MD United -4
LBC 6-5
Huge win for LBC who is very much alive in that dark horse conversation behind BLC for the 3-4 seed.

Do you really sit and watch all these games? If so why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 2

LBC vs BLC
BLC -8

FCA Blue vs Hero's White
Hero's White -4

LBC vs Hero's White
LBC -2

Hero's Green vs BLC
Hero's Green -6

M&D Black -11

Hero's Green -13

NEMS vs Coppermine
NEMS -7

Integrity vs Coppermine
Coppermine -2

MD United vs LBC
MD United -4

BLC-8
BLC 11-4

Hero's White -4
FCA 5-4

LBC-2
LBC 8-5

Hero's Green -6
Hero's Green 7-5

M&D Black -11
M&B Black 12-1

Hero's Green -13
Hero's 14-5

NEMS -7
NEMS 9-7

Coppermine-2
Coppermine 7-5

MD United -4
LBC 6-5

No, I watch a few, and rely on parents of players on some other teams to provide info, but in all honesty I go off of previous scores and word of mouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 3

NEMS 27 vs LBC 27
NEMS -5
LBC has held two straight teams under 6, although that won't happen against NEMS, I do expect a good showing.

MD United 27 vs Skywalkers Blue 27
MD United 27 -8
MDU needs to bounce back from a tough one goal loss to LBC, SW will gain experience needed this spring.

BLC Blue 27 vs Hero's White 27
BLC Blue -10
BLC is a very well rounded team and Hero's White is off to a slow start,

Coppermine 27 vs Skywalkers Blue 27
Coppermine -9
Coppermine has a very favorable schedule and I expect them to reel off 5 straight wins, this being the 2nd.

MD United 27 vs Pride Red 27
Pride Red -2
Big game for both clubs. I think this one will be tight. If the winner has more than 9 goals, I expect that Pride wins it.

Pride Red 27 vs LBC 27
Pride Red -3
Not only does Pride Red travel from NVA to Kent Island, but they must play an earlier game. Despite the favors for LBC, I think Pride comes out on top.

BLC Blue 27 vs Integrity 27
BLC -9
This may be a little high, as Integrity can control the draw in many cases. That being said, I think they have a tough time scoring and BLC runs a fast paced offense that can put up pts quick.

M&D Black 27 vs Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green -5
Always a fun one, Hero's hasn't clicked just yet. This will be physical but I don't think Hero's let's up on the gas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 2

LBC vs BLC
BLC -8

FCA Blue vs Hero's White
Hero's White -4

LBC vs Hero's White
LBC -2

Hero's Green vs BLC
Hero's Green -6

M&D Black -11

Hero's Green -13

NEMS vs Coppermine
NEMS -7

Integrity vs Coppermine
Coppermine -2

MD United vs LBC
MD United -4

BLC-8
BLC 11-4

Hero's White -4
FCA 5-4

LBC-2
LBC 8-5

Hero's Green -6
Hero's Green 7-5

M&D Black -11
M&B Black 12-1

Hero's Green -13
Hero's 14-5

NEMS -7
NEMS 9-7

Coppermine-2
Coppermine 7-5

MD United -4
LBC 6-5

No, I watch a few, and rely on parents of players on some other teams to provide info, but in all honesty I go off of previous scores and word of mouth.

For what its worth, I enjoy and look forward to your odds, and I look forward to Monday/Tuesday results.....please keep them coming.....and hey you are pretty good at this too.... whichis why you will have salty haters

For those who don't like them, use your free time somewhere else and leave people alone to do what they want as long as they are not hurting or offending anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 3
M&D Black 27 vs Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green -5
Always a fun one, Hero's hasn't clicked just yet. This will be physical but I don't think Hero's let's up on the gas.

LOLZ
The only thing you got right is that Hero's hasn't clicked this year. We're finally healthy. Flip that spread. M&D will win by 5. Good luck to Hero's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait? Wasn’t M&D supposed to crush BLC? Hahahahahaha. Keep dreaming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parlay of the week:

Hero's White +10 - Think they will keep it closer than 10
Coppermine -9 - Skywalkers don't look too hot. Although Coppermine may ease up if up big. Think I'd still take "the mine"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my parlay of week is

Heros-5
LBC+5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Half our girls were out. And BLCs goalie was hot. Good for them. But it was one game. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Half our girls were out. And BLCs goalie was hot. Good for them. But it was one game. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN.

I thought that was your excuse for the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my parlay of week is

Heros-5
LBC+5

NEMS vs LBC, You got two really good middies in this one. If NEMS can win the draws, I think that's where you see the NEMS victory over 5.
I like the goalies on these two teams as well, but NEMS may have the best middie in 2027 and she can get goalies out of their game quick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D played most of the fall without key players, including my daughter. They are all back now. Expect us to beat BLC this week. And it wont be close.
Direct quote from before the BLC game. But now they lost because half the team was out? 🤣

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D played most of the fall without key players, including my daughter. They are all back now. Expect us to beat BLC this week. And it wont be close.
Direct quote from before the BLC game. But now they lost because half the team was out? 🤣
Priceless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Priceless

M&D had a full contingent there, over 20 girls. So now M&D has 40+ girls on the team? What about 3 weeks prior when BLC blew M&D out at their own home made playday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Priceless

M&D had a full contingent there, over 20 girls. So now M&D has 40+ girls on the team? What about 3 weeks prior when BLC blew M&D out at their own home made playday?

That coach is nuts for having 27 girls on a team. Make some cuts. No team is that deep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That coach is nuts for having 27 girls on a team. Make some cuts. No team is that deep.

You’d think they’d put together a Red team. heck they did because they had a roster out with both Black and Red but then they seemed to just more or less combine the two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reality is all the programs are gunning for M&D. We get every team's best. We are most team's "Super Bowl."
Knock us for anything you want. Our coaches decisions, our play, our roster size etc. But it's all sour grapes. You all would gladly welcome any of our girls on your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I personally like the Hero’s Green Team as the best of the 27’s. We have played against both and I think the are a better team. M&D is really good and physical but I am more impressed by Hero’s. These are 6th grade girls and too many girls is great for the best but the others may be better served by getting more game experience and reps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reality is all the programs are gunning for M&D. We get every team's best. We are most team's "Super Bowl."
Knock us for anything you want. Our coaches decisions, our play, our roster size etc. But it's all sour grapes. You all would gladly welcome any of our girls on your team.

Hero's has been the cream of the crop in 2027.
M&D is very good. Top-3.
Hero's is always our Super Bowl, in terms, of UGA looks at Alabama, as in, not likely to win but still a good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the 2027's, I put Hero's Green, M&D, and BLC in the Top 3 (in no particular order). However, if I had to rank them now, it would be Hero's, BLC and then M&D. Not sure how you could rank them any other way given Hero's beat BLC and BLC beat M&D. If M&D beats Hero's, then I would say It's just a matter of who comes out on fire when they play each other. All very good teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the 2027's, I put Hero's Green, M&D, and BLC in the Top 3 (in no particular order). However, if I had to rank them now, it would be Hero's, BLC and then M&D. Not sure how you could rank them any other way given Hero's beat BLC and BLC beat M&D. If M&D beats Hero's, then I would say It's just a matter of who comes out on fire when they play each other. All very good teams.

I feel like this is very accurate.

I think all three can beat the other if things break right for them. So much talent on those rosters vs the other 2027 teams, but I will say this, other teams catching up slowly.

I'd love to know how those top-3 stack up nationally against the Long Island, Upstate teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has to be a troll. I can’t believe any M&D dad would love in such a fantasy land that he believes this is true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’d think they’d put together a Red team. heck they did because they had a roster out with both Black and Red but then they seemed to just more or less combine the two.

They had to. Too many that made the Red team ultimately chose other programs so there ended up not being enough for a Red team. Similar thing happened to 26s - all though that is a whole different can of worms at this club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
April 18 NGLL 2027 final :
M&D Black 9 Hero's Green 7

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hero's best still wasn't enough. But good game to them.

Hats off to Heros on their effort and keeping it mostly competitive yesterday. Knock our roster size if you want. But this weekend pretty much proved- we are stronger than most because we are deeper than most.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D is very good. Top-3.
Hero's is always our Super Bowl, in terms, of UGA looks at Alabama, as in, not likely to win but still a good team.

This aged well......lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D is very good. Top-3.

This aged well......lol

I would venture to say that both groups of parents on these teams are tied for the most inflated egos! Any given (Egotistical) Sunday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hero's best still wasn't enough. But good game to them.

Hats off to Heros on their effort and keeping it mostly competitive yesterday. Knock our roster size if you want. But this weekend pretty much proved- we are stronger than most because we are deeper than most.

Ugh. Half your girls don’t play. It wasn’t your depth that won the game. You guys had a good game yesterday. We didn’t play all that great, so I would not say our best wasn’t good enough. All teams have off days.

Either way, it was a fun game to watch.

Page 3 of 112 1 2 3 4 5 111 112

Link Copied to Clipboard