BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 116 of 313 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 312 313
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All we heard was how good Calvert Hall is and well guess what!!!!!

Saints baby!!!!!

You are hysterical dude... CH are 3 time champs and would’ve easily been 4 if not for COVID last season. Best player out for season and just coming off of a COVID break.

You’re right - they are terrible!

It’s just not CHs year and the years to follow will be dry as well. Their time at the top is over; they lose at least 3 more games this year. You heard it here first!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saints baby!!!!!

You are hysterical dude... CH are 3 time champs and would’ve easily been 4 if not for COVID last season. Best player out for season and just coming off of a COVID break.

Losses are hard, I know. You’ll get it over it. Stop being bitter. He never said they were terrible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saints baby!!!!!

Losses are hard, I know. You’ll get it over it. Stop being bitter. He never said they were terrible.
What I think he was saying is CH is good, but the Saints are better. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When the HC at CH realizes #1 shouldn’t be on the field with the game on the line the better off this team will be. How many times do we need to watch him turn the ball over in critical situations on offense and get run by on defense before he gets benched! So many more deserving kids on the bench!!! #familyfriend
Kid impressed me today. I saw numerous turnovers by both teams.

Not sure what game you were watching but a definite liability out there on both ends of the field. McDonough, Spaulding and Loyola will definitely take advantage.
You may be in for a long season if that is your assessment. In a postgame interview CHC coach heaped praise on him.

Coach has to; weakest link on the team, must need to build his confidence after that disaster of a showing to hopefully save the season. Multiple turnovers and just a major weakness defensively. Size matters in some aspects of the game; he’s run by on every possession. Time to give some others the opportunity. Friends don’t win games; talent does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s more shocking than the Hall’s first loss in recent memory is how quickly parents run to this message board to eat their own. Calling out the coach and one of the players after a 1 goal loss to a solid team reeks of sour grapes.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s more shocking than the Hall’s first loss in recent memory is how quickly parents run to this message board to eat their own. Calling out the coach and one of the players after a 1 goal loss to a solid team reeks of sour grapes.

And when has that stopped anyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When the HC at CH realizes #1 shouldn’t be on the field with the game on the line the better off this team will be. How many times do we need to watch him turn the ball over in critical situations on offense and get run by on defense before he gets benched! So many more deserving kids on the bench!!! #familyfriend
Kid impressed me today. I saw numerous turnovers by both teams.

Not sure what game you were watching but a definite liability out there on both ends of the field. McDonough, Spaulding and Loyola will definitely take advantage.
You may be in for a long season if that is your assessment. In a postgame interview CHC coach heaped praise on him.

Coach has to; weakest link on the team, must need to build his confidence after that disaster of a showing to hopefully save the season. Multiple turnovers and just a major weakness defensively. Size matters in some aspects of the game; he’s run by on every possession. Time to give some others the opportunity. Friends don’t win games; talent does.
Wow dude. Because of one loss. Glad your kid isn’t on my kid’s team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Lids be able to dump money into Navy to make them a competitor in the conference? 💪🏽

Not sure but he will will dump money to make sure his kid starts. Loyola lefty who is much better going there from the 2021class. That kind might want to reconsider because Lids will make sure all of a sudden his kid is better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Lids be able to dump money into Navy to make them a competitor in the conference? 💪🏽

Not sure but he will will dump money to make sure his kid starts. Loyola lefty who is much better going there from the 2021class. That kind might want to reconsider because Lids will make sure all of a sudden his kid is better

Daddy Lids must be some kind of magician. Navy will play the best. If Lids Junior plays, is is due to Lids Junior ability. Now , relax and help your son Hit The Wall ! , instead of moaning about the Lids family.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Daddy Lids must be some kind of magician. Navy will play the best. If Lids Junior plays, is is due to Lids Junior ability. Now , relax and help your son Hit The Wall ! , instead of moaning about the Lids family.

Help him hit the wall? Is that how Spaulding daddy’s do it?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In addition to the Loyola Blakefield 2021 lefty attackman, Navy recruited 3 2022 left attackman. There is the Spalding kid, the St. John’s kid and another from STAB.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Say what you want about the dad but the kid can play and on their club team he clearly outplayed and was far more productive than the BL Lefty and that’s a fact. That boy gets far less criticism because his dad is royalty as TR get torn apart because he isn’t in good ole boys club. Go watch elite 8 midnight tournament and tell me who was more productive. Stop this nonsense going after the player or go after every player who’s dad is involved

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Help him hit the wall? Is that how Spaulding daddy’s do it?

No, Most Spalding players are fine on their own, obviously from your envious jealous remarks, you are delusional about why your son didnt get the call to play on Spalding's Varsity lacrosse team. Maybe helping him will get you to the reality of...well he just isnt good enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's going to find a way to become an assistant coach. He'll also put the Navy coaches on the payroll for one of the companies he owns. That's how he's done it every step along the way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's going to find a way to become an assistant coach. He'll also put the Navy coaches on the payroll for one of the companies he owns. That's how he's done it every step along the way.

So I have no connections to any of these teams. And you guys really sound pathetic. Have you seen the Ripley kid play? Love to hear the names of kids you think should be starting ahead of him. Back it up.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I though the Spalding v McD game was pretty good. I think McD is clearly stronger team but Spalding's FOGO is a force. I think top DC teams are better than MIAA for sure but they are distributed among two leagues with teams that would be bad in MIAA B.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Say what you want about the dad but the kid can play and on their club team he clearly outplayed and was far more productive than the BL Lefty and that’s a fact. That boy gets far less criticism because his dad is royalty as TR get torn apart because he isn’t in good ole boys club. Go watch elite 8 midnight tournament and tell me who was more productive. Stop this nonsense going after the player or go after every player who’s dad is involved

This is perfectly on point and so so true people do not like the dad but the kid can flat out play and having played against the Hawks he was far more productive than the IL hype player from BL and always Healthy !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is perfectly on point and so so true people do not like the dad but the kid can flat out play and having played against the Hawks he was far more productive than the IL hype player from BL and always Healthy !!

👀

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MIAA is mediocre this year. Not a good look today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no, others schools are catching up. the talent is being spread out more, rather than concentrated in a few of the privileged blue chip schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a fan, I’ll take parity and unpredictable games over blowouts any day. MIAA now more than ever is a league where you can’t take a game off. Enjoy the games and remember that you actually aren’t on any of these teams, dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no, others schools are catching up. the talent is being spread out more, rather than concentrated in a few of the privileged blue chip schools.

Not a good look?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you actually watched the games your would know otherwise. Loyola is supposed to be a top team and they couldn’t bust a zone that St. Paul’s was in the entire game. St. Paul’s is not good.

The league is not good this year. It’s ok.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

EXACTLY

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s why McD and BL are focused on boarders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you actually watched the games your would know otherwise. Loyola is supposed to be a top team and they couldn’t bust a zone that St. Paul’s was in the entire game. St. Paul’s is not good.

The league is not good this year. It’s ok.

Plenty of talented offenses have been stymied by a well coached zone D even at the collegiate level. Especially when OCs fail to "coach their teams up" appropriately. Film study, whiteboard diagrams and repeated (100x) live practice against a well coached zone D is the answer. Rolling the ball out onto the turf and blowing a whistle doesn't constitute coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There does seem to be a dearth of talent in the MIAA "A" this year, especially in the Sr class. I would say the same thing about the IAAM. How many current Srs in the MIAA/IAAM will make an impact as freshmen in college? Both conferences have had a great run of kids going to college and playing right away. I guess as fans/observers, we have been spoiled and are having to deal with an overall down year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There does seem to be a dearth of talent in the MIAA "A" this year, especially in the Sr class. I would say the same thing about the IAAM. How many current Srs in the MIAA/IAAM will make an impact as freshmen in college? Both conferences have had a great run of kids going to college and playing right away. I guess as fans/observers, we have been spoiled and are having to deal with an overall down year.

While I agree with you on the local 2021s, 6 of the top 22 ranked seniors in the country play in the IAAM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s just round up all the 21’s and throw them in the river and start over. Who are you? A 22 dad whose kid is losing playing time to a 21?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok ok

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been saying that all along. The und1sputed showcase is not too expensive and worth every penny. D1 coaches are everywhere

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s just round up all the 21’s and throw them in the river and start over. Who are you? A 22 dad whose kid is losing playing time to a 21?

I am the parent of a 21 and I have older children that played in the MIAA/IAAM. I could be wrong but it does seem like a down year overall with regard to the local seniors. More importantly, the matriculation lists for the schools in Baltimore are shaping up to be tremendous, especially in a brutally difficult year for college admissions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am the parent of a 21 and I have older children that played in the MIAA/IAAM. I could be wrong but it does seem like a down year overall with regard to the local seniors. More importantly, the matriculation lists for the schools in Baltimore are shaping up to be tremendous, especially in a brutally difficult year for college admissions.

I would agree. If you look at either the UA or Nike underclass games as a proxy, I am not sure Baltimore even made it out of pool play this past Summer/Fall. I know that isn't everything (that is why it is called a proxy). The 20 class was dominate nationally, but the 21 class in Baltimore just isn't that good and it is tough to play the elite teams without talented senior leadership. It's just an anomaly, so don't go running for the closest bridge...it'll be ok!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is why lots of kids are looking at schools that are traditionally NOT MIAA powers right now.
Teams like AS, JC, MSJ and Svrn are seeing a spike in interest. And still placing lots of kids on D1 teams.
Want to be one of 100+ lax players currently enrolled at McD, LB, CH or BL?
Want to wait 3 years to see time only to have a transfer from Colorado come in mid-term and beat you out?
I don't blame these kids/parents for looking elsewhere and trying to maximize their playing time.
And lets be honest, kids from those smaller programs will have LOTS of good game film against top tier talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Lids got on Ty. Predictable

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
uh oh karen is triggered

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just received an email from Legendary Sports Group about the The Lids MIAA Championships to be hosted at Navy.

Pure Gold.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just received an email from Legendary Sports Group about the The Lids MIAA Championships to be hosted at Navy.

Pure Gold.

The script has already been written. We are just living it out now. Enjoy the ride.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pure Gold.

He must think they will be in one of the games.

Like Reply Quote
Page 116 of 313 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 312 313
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard