Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Mid Atlantic Elite Showcase & New England Elite Showcase Just Released!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/14/21 11:07 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/14/21 10:58 PM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/14/21 09:29 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/14/21 09:23 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/14/21 09:19 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,366
Posts291,150
Members2,288
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #325475 03/30/21 08:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I talked to one of the Pride players Moms before their game with BLC and she said they had about a third of the team out due to Spring Break. They would likely not have beaten BLC, but mentioning only because they would've covered more easily with some subs;)

I hope games don’t get canceled due to Covid but based on the numbers and amount of folks traveling, no doubt many will.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #325479 03/30/21 09:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I talked to one of the Pride players Moms before their game with BLC and she said they had about a third of the team out due to Spring Break. They would likely not have beaten BLC, but mentioning only because they would've covered more easily with some subs;)

I hope games don’t get canceled due to Covid but based on the numbers and amount of folks traveling, no doubt many will.

You need to relax. Pretty sure kids sports haven’t been affected to this point and I seriously doubt they will going forward. If you’re worried, stay home.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #325484 03/30/21 09:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to relax. Pretty sure kids sports haven’t been affected to this point and I seriously doubt they will going forward. If you’re worried, stay home.

Pretty sure kids sports haven’t been affected? Are you living under a rock? Had two soccer teams drop out last weekend, already positive cases on NGLL teams. Seriously where do you live where kids sports team aren’t affected?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #325551 03/31/21 10:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure kids sports haven’t been affected? Are you living under a rock? Had two soccer teams drop out last weekend, already positive cases on NGLL teams. Seriously where do you live where kids sports team aren’t affected?

Like they said.... If you are worried, you and your kid stay home and let our kids play and enjoy themselves. Please keep your Covid negativity to yourself, if you are worried stay home.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #325564 03/31/21 11:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 2

LBC vs BLC
BLC -8
BLC is the team to beat in Red division.

FCA Blue vs Hero's White
Hero's White -4
I've seen a lot of improvement from Hero's White since summer, they have a lot of size.

LBC vs Hero's White
LBC -2
This game could go either way, very important game for both teams.

Hero's Green vs BLC
Hero's Green -6
Likely playoff preview, top two teams in their division square off. If BLC gets hot, they can keep it close.

Skywalkers Blue vs M&D Black
M&D Black -11
I think M&D plays with a chip on their shoulder after their loss and look to make a statement

Hero's Green vs Integrity
Hero's Green -13
Hero's has an hour break after the BLC game here, I think they may be a little drained but the talent takes over here.

NEMS vs Coppermine
NEMS -7
They best player on the field is on NEMS and I think the game is under really in doubt here.

Integrity vs Coppermine
Coppermine -2
I think this is another game that could go either way here. Experience sides with Coppermine.

MD United vs LBC
MD United -4
LBC's third game of the weekend, and past performance favors MD United

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #325600 03/31/21 02:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he/she is just saying they hope the powers to be don’t cancel everything so quickly due to Covid. Didn’t say is worried about Covid. The point is valid... I am concerned too. Not about catching Covid but games being cancelled. My daughter had her lacrosse game and 4 soccer games canceled last weekend due to Covid on other teams and exposure. It may happen but here’s to hoping it does not. Some things are out of our control.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #325601 03/31/21 02:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll take BLC +6 easy. Could see them winning outright. Maybe Coppermine + 7 as well. Parlay? Other lines look on point and could go either way. Hilarious whoever is coming up with these!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #325614 03/31/21 03:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll take BLC +6 easy. Could see them winning outright. Maybe Coppermine + 7 as well. Parlay? Other lines look on point and could go either way. Hilarious whoever is coming up with these!

All I know is the guy predicted the exact spread in BLC's Game 1 and was off by one goal in game 2 so he knows something or he's very good at guessing, but yeah, its entertaining.

Coppermine to me, seems to be staying the same while others are getting better? I know they lost maybe their top player over summer to M&D.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #325615 03/31/21 03:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he/she is just saying they hope the powers to be don’t cancel everything so quickly due to Covid. Didn’t say is worried about Covid. The point is valid... I am concerned too. Not about catching Covid but games being cancelled. My daughter had her lacrosse game and 4 soccer games canceled last weekend due to Covid on other teams and exposure. It may happen but here’s to hoping it does not. Some things are out of our control.

Bingo. I don't think kids can catch it outdoors playing sports, but they define exposure as contact at games or practice, which to me, is not what CDC defines, therefore its a high likelihood one positive takes out multiple teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #325650 03/31/21 09:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My best bet would be coppermine -2 over integrity

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #326324 04/09/21 09:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Games this weekend,,,,, Any updates on the odds

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #326446 04/10/21 07:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Heros white lose some players since the fall? Saw them today and they were no one near as good as a team

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #326545 04/12/21 09:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros is down. M&D wins it all this year. No one else in the league has the experience and talent.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326571 04/12/21 12:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros is down. M&D wins it all this year. No one else in the league has the experience and talent.
Give me a break^

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326573 04/12/21 12:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What? 😂 Maybe the Hero’s White team, but the Green team is on a roll. They just beat BLC, who M&D lost to. Green plays M&D next weekend, and while I am not cocky enough to say Heros will definitely win, odds are they will beat M&D. Their 2027 team is not as good as they were 3 years ago. Guess that is what happens when you rely on 3 players.

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard