Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Mid Atlantic Elite Showcase & New England Elite Showcase Just Released!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 09:27 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 09:10 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 08:44 PM
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 08:38 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 08:35 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,364
Posts290,926
Members2,285
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 307 of 330 1 2 305 306 307 308 309 329 330
Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #326383 04/09/21 08:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are now doing live updates on BOTC? It’s official. You gone lost your ever living minds!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C #326385 04/09/21 08:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After watching these games today, I have to admit the MIAA is very mediocre this year. Wide open conference.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #326387 04/09/21 09:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor Spaulding. They think they’re are IT - but can’t close the deal. Meanwhile St. Mary’s downs Calvert Hall.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326392 04/09/21 11:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
When the HC at CH realizes #1 shouldn’t be on the field with the game on the line the better off this team will be. How many times do we need to watch him turn the ball over in critical situations on offense and get run by on defense before he gets benched! So many more deserving kids on the bench!!! #familyfriend
Kid impressed me today. I saw numerous turnovers by both teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326396 04/10/21 12:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was a dense post. Spalding looked really good, and I was at the game on the McD side. It was a great game, and Spalding was the best team McDonogh has played to date (including BL and SM). Also learn to spell Spalding. Have a good weekend!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #326397 04/10/21 12:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After watching these games today, I have to admit the MIAA is very mediocre this year. Wide open conference.

Could not disagree more! Did you watch any of the games today? All of them were very competitive with a ton of Division 1 players all over the place. Mediocre is the last thing this league is. Wide open
It is though! 4 it he top 5 teams playing to 1 or 2 goal games.Any week this league can change the script which is why is so great!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #326401 04/10/21 07:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All we heard was how good Calvert Hall is and well guess what!!!!!

Saints baby!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326408 04/10/21 09:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone know if the MIAA was invited to join in on the IAC - WCAC championships this year. Would be a pretty cool event to have all 3 conferences compete against each other.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326412 04/10/21 12:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When the HC at CH realizes #1 shouldn’t be on the field with the game on the line the better off this team will be. How many times do we need to watch him turn the ball over in critical situations on offense and get run by on defense before he gets benched! So many more deserving kids on the bench!!! #familyfriend

Not sure what game you were watching but a definite liability out there on both ends of the field. McDonough, Spaulding and Loyola will definitely take advantage.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326432 04/10/21 02:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what game you were watching but a definite liability out there on both ends of the field. McDonough, Spaulding and Loyola will definitely take advantage.
You may be in for a long season if that is your assessment. In a postgame interview CHC coach heaped praise on him.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #326433 04/10/21 02:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was a dense post. Spalding looked really good, and I was at the game on the McD side. It was a great game, and Spalding was the best team McDonogh has played to date (including BL and SM). Also learn to spell Spalding. Have a good weekend!

Legendary Sports Group spells it with a U!

Spaulding lost to McDonogh. Who cares how good they are? No one.

Once the Ripley kid graduates Daddy Lids will lose interest, the money will dry up and the program will go back to losing to Broadneck and John Carroll.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326436 04/10/21 03:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saints baby!!!!!

You are hysterical dude... CH are 3 time champs and would’ve easily been 4 if not for COVID last season. Best player out for season and just coming off of a COVID break.

You’re right - they are terrible!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #326439 04/10/21 06:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Lids be able to dump money into Navy to make them a competitor in the conference? 💪🏽

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326441 04/10/21 06:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saints baby!!!!!

You are hysterical dude... CH are 3 time champs and would’ve easily been 4 if not for COVID last season. Best player out for season and just coming off of a COVID break.

It’s just not CHs year and the years to follow will be dry as well. Their time at the top is over; they lose at least 3 more games this year. You heard it here first!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326445 04/10/21 07:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saints baby!!!!!

Losses are hard, I know. You’ll get it over it. Stop being bitter. He never said they were terrible.

Like Reply Quote
Page 307 of 330 1 2 305 306 307 308 309 329 330
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard