Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Mid Atlantic Elite Showcase & New England Elite Showcase Just Released!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 09:27 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 09:10 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 08:44 PM
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 08:38 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 08:35 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,364
Posts290,926
Members2,285
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 44 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 43 44
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #326278 04/08/21 03:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter attends Lax On Trainings since they started and it’s amazing! Every Coach is female and all former college coaches! Their training is advanced and not run by lacrosse dads. If they had a 2023 team we would be going!

What does being ALL female have to do with being good training??? SMH

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #326279 04/08/21 03:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do they come up with this list of top 2024 players. My daughter made the list and I can’t understand why. Who’s ever seen her play outside of her club coach and middle school coach? Oh, and besides there was no lax last year. Thanks for the honor, but if feels a little hollow.

I was wondering the same thing.

My guess, kids tag their friends, or players they consider good, on social media.

Sorry, but It’s all artificial social media clout. Very cringeworthy. It’s just a popularity contest for those in non hotbed areas. In fact it think it’s run by an 18 year old kid in Indiana. If any girls from a local school here try to do it I’d really die inside for them. I’m in Baltimore.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326286 04/08/21 03:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax on trainings are to avoid getting smoked by real competition

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326293 04/08/21 06:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do they come up with this list of top 2024 players. My daughter made the list and I can’t understand why. Who’s ever seen her play outside of her club coach and middle school coach? Oh, and besides there was no lax last year. Thanks for the honor, but if feels a little hollow.

I have read on here many times, "the only lists that really matter are the lists that the college coaches keep". That said, The Inside Lacrosse Young Gun Senior and Junior Rankings have proven to be pretty accurate, not necessarily the exact order but the players who have been ranked in the Top 30 - 40 usually go to the Top Programs and do very well.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326306 04/09/21 06:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter attends Lax On Trainings since they started and it’s amazing! Every Coach is female and all former college coaches! Their training is advanced and not run by lacrosse dads. If they had a 2023 team we would be going!

Haha ok Windsor. We know you’re on this app we see your social media. Get over yourself, you’re a sellout.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #326307 04/09/21 06:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have read on here many times, "the only lists that really matter are the lists that the college coaches keep". That said, The Inside Lacrosse Young Gun Senior and Junior Rankings have proven to be pretty accurate, not necessarily the exact order but the players who have been ranked in the Top 30 - 40 usually go to the Top Programs and do very well.

The list is also based on film I believe.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #326321 04/09/21 08:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2024 teams have coaches who are actually supporting kids outside of practice ?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326325 04/09/21 09:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does that mean ? Coaches are not accountable. How about parent support their kids?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326355 04/09/21 01:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Everyone, My name has been mentioned enough it got back to me that I should check out this thread! I figured it’s about time I chimed in. If anyone has any questions about Lax On Training or Lax On Elite happy to answer any questions via email. In fact, happy to give you a trial for your athletes to see what it’s all about! As my parents know, I’m always willing to communicate professionally and answer any questions. Here’s my direct email coachv@laxonli.com or apparently you can catch me on social media! As a professional I will not be commenting on this thread after this so please feel free to contact me directly with any questions about team and trainings. Stay healthy & Lax On

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326369 04/09/21 04:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The list is also based on film I believe.

It looks to me like it is based almost entirely from club director/coach input. I know they reached out to clubs for names. Number of spots allotted per club based loosely on club reputation.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #326371 04/09/21 05:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What that does that mean. So if you train with Laxon you are trying not to get smoked by competition. Since when does trainings have competition. Why does it matter who coaches your daughter outside there club team. If your kid is comfortable with that trainer that’s all that matters. This page has become absurd. Now after kids and teams get crapped on we go after people who do trainings. Get a life! All you people talking about only A players get top schools who cares. You not getting full rides and little Susie will leave that big name college with a huge student loan debt and probably like most who aren’t top 5 on that A team just ride the bench. But Mommy and Daddy can wear that college sweatshirt and pump out there chests proudly. After college there’s no more lacrosse unless you are a name like KO.

Last edited by JMLax1; 04/09/21 05:37 PM.
Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326389 04/09/21 10:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What that does that mean. So if you train with Laxon you are trying not to get smoked by competition. Since when does trainings have competition. Why does it matter who coaches your daughter outside there club team. If your kid is comfortable with that trainer that’s all that matters. This page has become absurd. Now after kids and teams get crapped on we go after people who do trainings. Get a life! All you people talking about only A players get top schools who cares. You not getting full rides and little Susie will leave that big name college with a huge student loan debt and probably like most who aren’t top 5 on that A team just ride the bench. But Mommy and Daddy can wear that college sweatshirt and pump out there chests proudly. After college there’s no more lacrosse unless you are a name like KO.

Someone made the laxon ladies mad!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326398 04/10/21 06:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone made the laxon ladies mad!

Hahahahah and you have Windsor on the thread defending laxon. It’s laughable that she read this and once again made a social media post solely about 2024s because of this thread. She also CLEARLY has her 2022 team writing in the comments since every kid is saying the same thing. If you fall for this stunt you’re as ridiculous as them for thinking that this isn’t a disservice to these kids.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326399 04/10/21 06:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Everyone, My name has been mentioned enough it got back to me that I should check out this thread! I figured it’s about time I chimed in. If anyone has any questions about Lax On Training or Lax On Elite happy to answer any questions via email. In fact, happy to give you a trial for your athletes to see what it’s all about! As my parents know, I’m always willing to communicate professionally and answer any questions. Here’s my direct email coachv@laxonli.com or apparently you can catch me on social media! As a professional I will not be commenting on this thread after this so please feel free to contact me directly with any questions about team and trainings. Stay healthy & Lax On

Oh so you mean when we called you out for interacting with the threat you decided to continue to post anonymously on here?
Thanks for proving our point that you’re on this forum.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326404 04/10/21 08:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yikes- don't think dissing every club kid is a good look Mom. Training is fine but your D should compete at higher level.

Like Reply Quote
Page 36 of 44 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 43 44
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard