Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 04/12/21 07:30 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 04/12/21 07:22 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 04/12/21 06:36 PM
Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 04/12/21 06:33 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,329
Posts287,734
Members2,274
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 275 of 282 1 2 273 274 275 276 277 281 282
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #326268 04/08/21 02:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Go back and look at old posts. Told you 91 would be a team to reckon with. After Sunday, sole possession of first place!!!
OK this is funnier than the comma Carl post.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #326271 04/08/21 02:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you report back to the board after the Crabs game?

LOL....They have NEVER beat us, and I certainly don't see that happening anytime soon.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #326281 04/08/21 03:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why don't you report back to the board after the Crabs game?

LOL....They have NEVER beat us, and I certainly don't see that happening anytime soon.

who are you - 91 or Crabs?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #326291 04/08/21 05:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Towermen added as 7th WSYL qualifier from the East. I am assuming an international team dropped out. I continue to expect 4 teams from the West will qualify.

Link? Info

Its not on their IG page

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNaBjVJhLT4/

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #326310 04/09/21 07:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Go back and look at old posts. Told you 91 would be a team to reckon with. After Sunday, sole possession of first place!!!

They still have a team??? That's cute

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #326313 04/09/21 08:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True got screwed

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #326330 04/09/21 09:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True got screwed
I’m sorry.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #326331 04/09/21 09:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True got screwed


What happened to True?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #326332 04/09/21 09:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True got screwed


What happened to True?

WSYL had an opening and Towermen received the invite. True would beat Towermen easily. Wait till Sat, you'll see

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #326335 04/09/21 10:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True got screwed


What happened to True?

WSYL had an opening and Towermen received the invite. True would beat Towermen easily. Wait till Sat, you'll see

It helps to at least make the Championship Bracket at the Qualifier.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #326336 04/09/21 10:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True got screwed


What happened to True?

WSYL had an opening and Towermen received the invite. True would beat Towermen easily. Wait till Sat, you'll see

Thanks for the update. True is going to have a rough weekend. Hawks and Looney’s isn’t going to be easy.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #326341 04/09/21 11:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True got screwed


What happened to True?

WSYL had an opening and Towermen received the invite. True would beat Towermen easily. Wait till Sat, you'll see

Sorry but there is no way True Annapolis beats Towermen.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #326345 04/09/21 11:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Although this True dad is definitely a hammerhead, his argument is not completely off base. True only lost one game the whole weekend, which was by 1 to BBL. Of course BBL subsequently lost to (got hammered by) the Tigers and one of the all-star teams, which the transitive property (and my own eyes) suggests True would have lost to them both as well.

Still, the Towermen only beat average teams and then lost to the two all-star teams. If you look at the scores of the Towermen and True it's pretty close and could be a coin flip. Somebody has to be the first team out and it looks like that's True for now.

I'd rather not be in than pay a bunch of money and lose a long weekend only to be hammered by the Tigers, Express, Hawks, and all-star teams.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #326347 04/09/21 12:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True got screwed


What happened to True?

WSYL had an opening and Towermen received the invite. True would beat Towermen easily. Wait till Sat, you'll see

Sorry but there is no way True Annapolis beats Towermen.

Just make a Hype Video True Dad and see what happens!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #326349 04/09/21 12:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although this True dad is definitely a hammerhead, his argument is not completely off base. True only lost one game the whole weekend, which was by 1 to BBL. Of course BBL subsequently lost to (got hammered by) the Tigers and one of the all-star teams, which the transitive property (and my own eyes) suggests True would have lost to them both as well.

Still, the Towermen only beat average teams and then lost to the two all-star teams. If you look at the scores of the Towermen and True it's pretty close and could be a coin flip. Somebody has to be the first team out and it looks like that's True for now.

I'd rather not be in than pay a bunch of money and lose a long weekend only to be hammered by the Tigers, Express, Hawks, and all-star teams.

The BBL team is terrible.

Like Reply Quote
Page 275 of 282 1 2 273 274 275 276 277 281 282
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4