Re: Girls High School
B_O_T_C #325697 04/01/21 10:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RPCS / SPSG game postponed. Was this weather or Covid?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #325699 04/01/21 10:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone see the Bryn Mawr vs. McD game?

Yes.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #325736 04/01/21 02:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was a good game. Bryn Mawr is scrappy and they made it interesting at times. This McDonogh team does not appear to be as deep as past teams but they certainly have the pieces and coaching to win it all. The weather was downright awful and made things sloppy on both ends at times.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #325738 04/01/21 02:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was a good game. Bryn Mawr is scrappy and they made it interesting at times. This McDonogh team does not appear to be as deep as past teams but they certainly have the pieces and coaching to win it all. The weather was downright awful and made things sloppy on both ends at times.
Agree

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #325739 04/01/21 02:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to assume Covid. Everyone else played in the downpour.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #325765 04/01/21 05:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With the amount of games that have been going on, cases seem to be very low if any amongst teams. While I blasted IAAM for mandating masks on the field, it seems to be allowing these players to continue to play. I just hope the games can be rescheduled for the schools who are having to postpone them.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #325787 04/02/21 09:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With the amount of games that have been going on, cases seem to be very low if any amongst teams. While I blasted IAAM for mandating masks on the field, it seems to be allowing these players to continue to play. I just hope the games can be rescheduled for the schools who are having to postpone them.

IAAM isn't mandating masks. It is determined by the home team. Some schools require masks and some don't.

SPSG is shut down all next week too.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #325818 04/02/21 03:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huge one goal win by GCS over Gerstell. IAAM better watch out.
The league has nothing to fear
True GCS is good but not quite there yet. Just like when SPSG lost to Gerstell a few years ago.

SPSG has never lost to Gerstell. They did lost to Mt de Sales 2 years ago. Mt de Sales then beat a good RPCS game in their next game in playoffs.

Correct. SPSG has never lost to Gerstell. They lost to MDSA 2 years ago. One of MDSA's 3 conf victories. But MDSA went on to lose to RP in the playoffs the next week.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #326241 04/08/21 12:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep hearing how STM is unstoppable in the IAAM A conference is this true? Didn't they lose to Maryvale and close games with Spalding and Gertsell?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326243 04/08/21 12:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep hearing how STM is unstoppable in the IAAM A conference is this true? Didn't they lose to Maryvale and close games with Spalding and Gertsell?
Beating the teams they have by 1 or 2, or 0-4 RPCS by 8 is not unstoppable in the IAAM A. Come back when they play the top teams and then we’ll discuss.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #326246 04/08/21 01:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tried to post this in the Girls 22 forum, but no where to be found. Inside Lacrosse Class of 22 Rankings.

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/recruiting/girls?year=2022&position=all

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326247 04/08/21 01:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beating the teams they have by 1 or 2, or 0-4 RPCS by 8 is not unstoppable in the IAAM A. Come back when they play the top teams and then we’ll discuss.

Oh I agree there seems to be a reporter that keeps tweeting how they are unstoppable and a force to be reckoned with in the A conference. Sounds a little biased to me since there are three undefeated teams that STM as yet to face.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326248 04/08/21 01:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SM had wins against John Carroll, Gerstell and Spalding who are 1-4 YTD and RPCS is 0-4 YTD so just playing easy opponents. No real competition yet. And what is going on with Spalding? Nationally ranked in 2019 and now a 1-4 record with only win against Garrison Forest who is also 1-4 YTD. From what I saw the other day, Spalding has a huge bench with very capable and committed players who I know from club and past years but only a few actually saw the field. Some players never got a break and were completely gassed by the end of the game and making unforced errors. Not sure what is going on there but looked like very poor girl coaching to me!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326261 04/08/21 02:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SM had wins against John Carroll, Gerstell and Spalding who are 1-4 YTD and RPCS is 0-4 YTD so just playing easy opponents. No real competition yet. And what is going on with Spalding? Nationally ranked in 2019 and now a 1-4 record with only win against Garrison Forest who is also 1-4 YTD. From what I saw the other day, Spalding has a huge bench with very capable and committed players who I know from club and past years but only a few actually saw the field. Some players never got a break and were completely gassed by the end of the game and making unforced errors. Not sure what is going on there but looked like very poor girl coaching to me!

Because the whole team was built around one girl and she's at PSU now. Not sure how well coached they are when they don't have someone to go score goals for them.

Last edited by JMLax1; 04/08/21 02:26 PM.
Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326263 04/08/21 02:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh I agree there seems to be a reporter that keeps tweeting how they are unstoppable and a force to be reckoned with in the A conference. Sounds a little biased to me since there are three undefeated teams that STM as yet to face.

She works for the Capital Gazette and only covers the AA County teams. She is also known for hyperbole.

STM is a middle of the pack IAAM team this year.

Like Reply Quote
Page 60 of 63 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 63
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard