BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 114 of 313 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 312 313
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Invited to play at a Spaulding? Hey - come play for a program that loses to Broadneck and John Carroll and never makes the playoffs. Daddy Lids will pay your tuition though.

Listen to you. Sorry Daddy Lids left you and your son off his Christmas list.

You know how to get back in good graces with him....Hit The Wall !!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Invited to play at a Spaulding? Hey - come play for a program that loses to Broadneck and John Carroll and never makes the playoffs. Daddy Lids will pay your tuition though.

Listen to you. Sorry Daddy Lids left you and your son off his Christmas list.

You know how to get back in good graces with him....Hit The Wall !!
Plus you are not going to play for Spalding if you can’t spell the team’s name right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it Spaulding or Spalding?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We spell it C H A M P I O N S

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Spaulding Dad Here
L - I - D - S

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Imagine with the girls rankings being released this past week we should expect the boys very soon Very interested to see the 2021 rankings as these kids have been relatively hidden the past year I personally think DT is the top player kid is special But so many of these players barely played last summer Will be fun seeing this group
The 2022 class was seen and evaluated more with so many recruiting events through COVID but also interested if there is any change in top 10. Minus the 91 attack man JS who has cemented himself as the top player. -3 other players have either missed or will miss significant time the LI mid has been out the longest then the BL att mid who has a long history of missing time and is often hurt missing this entire fall this year (been discussed here) now the CH attack man looks to be out Think some other players in top 10 will begin to push them down due to being healthy Has to be some penalty for missing extensive time
Unrelated I know how this will be received here Spalding will be a Final 4 MIAA team

Not often I can say this on here but agree with almost all of this and that is a great point about the 21 class. Agreed DT is the top 21
Also agree with 2022 assessment with three of top 5 misssing so much time #2 and 3 missing so much of the past year I don’t think they will slide too far but they need to start to stay healthy sooner than later

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lids will be in final 4

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone gets it !!

No u in Champions or Spalding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cottle’s LSG spells it Spaulding. That’s what happens when you’re just in it for money Daddy Lids pays you to seem interested.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All things considered, I think this summer is going to be big for the 2022 class. D1 programs now free to actually host showcases, attend tournaments etc.

Both schools and athletes who felt pressured to commit despite knowing it was not an ideal fit.

Who's broke, who hasn't grown v.s. who did get bigger, stronger, faster, improved their skill set etc.

If will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Mary's travels to Loyola.........should be a good one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loyola by 5-10. Seriously, it's that lopsided. The Saints just lost by 6 in their home opener. The Dons are better (most depth in the Conference) than MCD plus playing at Loyola is a whole different kettle of fish.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The league is a grind. One game after not playing in two years doesn’t make a season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regular season is irrelevant. All teams make the playoffs. Experiment and stay healthy for the real season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loyola by 5-10. Seriously, it's that lopsided. The Saints just lost by 6 in their home opener. The Dons are better (most depth in the Conference) than MCD plus playing at Loyola is a whole different kettle of fish.

Good call

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9-7 Saints take it....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

St. Mary's 9, Loyola 7; St. Mary's led wire to wire. St. Mary's face-off X was again a bright spot. Big difference between today and last Tuesday was that their goalie and defense had a much better game. As I said last week, St. Mary's will be fine. The season's STILL young.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AACO 3-0 vs the big bad MIAA teams in Baltimore

Spalding won
S t Mary’s won
Severn won

When was the last time that happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9-7 Saints take it....
A Saint wouldn’t post a wrong score...9-8.....sinner

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD with an impressive second half. BL is not strong and is not a team based offense players dodging for themselves very predictable. Heres hoping BL defensemen injury isn’t too serious

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously weren’t at the game. It was 9-7 buddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing better than Spaulding parents arguing with Ty Xander’s on Twitter over their ranking and citing scrimmage scores on why they should be ranked higher.......They are a joke both the school and the parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
l

Seriously Saints won.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AACO 3-0 vs the big bad MIAA teams in Baltimore

Spalding won
S t Mary’s won
Severn won

When was the last time that happened?

Friday in AACO:

McD @ Spalding (4 pm)
St. Pauls @ Severn (4:15)
Calvert H @ St Marys (7 pm)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
l

Seriously Saints won.

Loyolas overrated. Good win for STM. League is wide open.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD with an impressive second half. BL is not strong and is not a team based offense players dodging for themselves very predictable. Heres hoping BL defensemen injury isn’t too serious

BL suffered a bad injury to top player who also is best defenseman. Once he went out things changed. They are in trouble with that and fact that top,offensive guy is never healthy and has missed significant time every season doesn’t bode well. Great talent when playing but missed time two years ago and also missed the entire fall with another significant injury
Loyola is challenged offensively but is hands down best D around. Many interesting scores think the fact last year was lost and people aren’t as familiar with young talent in league there will be more surprises. Spaulding MCD will be a fun one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude. You are really bad at this.

"Most depth in the conference..." Is that what they tell the parents of the boys on the bench?

"playing at Loyola is a whole different kettle of fish..." I saw the Dons get pushed around that little field all afternoon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing better than Spaulding parents arguing with Ty Xander’s on Twitter over their ranking and citing scrimmage scores on why they should be ranked higher.......They are a joke both the school and the parents

Watching Spalding parents arguing with Xanders about their ranking after two league games and citing scrimmage scores is like The Tiger King of high school lacrosse. "“Does it feel good to stand on my stage with 500-pound tigers and have everybody envy you?"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
l

Seriously Saints won.

Son got cut? Sorry

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
l

Seriously Saints won.

One or the other. Can't be both. I'll help. It's the latter of the two. Good win for St. Mary's, but Loyola will bounce back. Still think Loyola and McDonogh are the class of the league with Calvert Hall, Spalding, Boys' Latin and St. Mary's in that next tier. As they always do, injuries play a significant factor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watching Spalding parents arguing with Xanders about their ranking after two league games and citing scrimmage scores is like The Tiger King of high school lacrosse. "“Does it feel good to stand on my stage with 500-pound tigers and have everybody envy you?"

Saw that. It’s comical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mainly the parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw that. It’s comical.

Wasn't a Spalding parent nice try though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw that. It’s comical.
The one comment on that post was from a college aged kid. Pretty incredible if he already has a child enrolled at spalding, but I know they are really stretching out eligibility now. Anyway, thanks for the continued interest and stalking of all things spalding, I'm sure they appreciate it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BL suffered a bad injury to top player who also is best defenseman. Once he went out things changed. They are in trouble with that and fact that top,offensive guy is never healthy and has missed significant time every season doesn’t bode well. Great talent when playing but missed time two years ago and also missed the entire fall with another significant injury
Loyola is challenged offensively but is hands down best D around. Many interesting scores think the fact last year was lost and people aren’t as familiar with young talent in league there will be more surprises. Spaulding MCD will be a fun one

BL gave up 15 goals! 15 Goals!! Let that sink in...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw that. It’s comical.
The one comment on that post was from a college aged kid. Pretty incredible if he already has a child enrolled at spalding, but I know they are really stretching out eligibility now. Anyway, thanks for the continued interest and stalking of all things spalding, I'm sure they appreciate it

"Act like you've been there before."

Oh. Never mind. You haven't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BL gave up 15 goals! 15 Goals!! Let that sink in...

Was Defense BLs' strength?
I'm not sold like others here that BL was in that upper eschelon.
I think (in no order) it's LB, St M, McD, CH, AS all pretty close...GAP....Then the remaining 6 teams pretty close all beating up on eachother.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw that. It’s comical.

"Act like you've been there before."

Oh. Never mind. You haven't.

love how it was always Spaulding is terrible....bottom three....won't do anything,, and now since they are world beaters its "act like you've been there before"!

What fool the MIAA"A" has become.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Problem with Loyola is that they have a few offensive players that are selfish, just won't give the ball up, all they want to do is shoot and try to score. They usually turn the ball over more than score. Up to the coach to take control of the offense and if it continues sit those players down. Teams win with an offense that is team oriented.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t win if you don’t play like a team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 114 of 313 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 312 313
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard