Re: WSYL Feedback
NJLaxer2020 #325195 03/29/21 11:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL 2025 was the cream of the crop this weekend. They looked a lot bigger than most teams and were very vocal.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #325414 03/30/21 01:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL was legit. 3-4 solid offensive players, a couple of solid poles as well. The coach and 3-5 Dads should seek some therapy.

Like Reply Quote
NJLaxer2020 #325481 03/30/21 09:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah buddy that's what I like the hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boy just got picked up on waivers, LOL. Glad to be aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #325531 03/31/21 10:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yeah buddy that's what I like the hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boy just got picked up on waivers, LOL. Glad to be aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he play in the qualifier, I thought that there are no roster changes permitted

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326040 04/06/21 08:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to say the team. For the 2026 team, BBL, Tribal, and Towermen have a chance to qualify from Jersey, depending on the PA and Maryland teams. To join a team like Tri-State at the 2026 level solely on the fact they go to the qualifier is probably not worth it as they will likely no qualify at the 2026 level.

Due to the fact teams can not use older kids / hold backs the qualifier competition is not as strong as you would think, especially when you have to face the Maryland teams. Its actually quite refreshing to see kids that are of normal size and/or normal maturity during this particular time of growth. This is coming from family who had positive WSYL experience.

Going into, I was not so excited due to expense, never ending opportunities for lacrosse to take your money, and comments from what I have learned are just negative people. However, it turned out to be a great entire family experience. It was well run. Everything about it was just well done - from activities to the venue. It served as family vacation with lacrosse. My one son who doesn't even play lacrosse absolutely loved the experience. Actually made stronger connection with brother who played and the team in general. Just book airfare early and stay at convenient hotel! Expensive,yes, but so are any nice vacations!

This is the reason clubs like Annapolis Hawks and Madlax will never go to WSYL. If it wasn't age based, they probably would dominate it every year. This is why LI is king. I believe NJ will have a shot at winning it all in the near future.

This aged well. I would check the qualifier for the 2026 East region. It's hard to go 0-2, yet here we are, nice job.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #326052 04/06/21 09:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to say the team. For the 2026 team, BBL, Tribal, and Towermen have a chance to qualify from Jersey, depending on the PA and Maryland teams. To join a team like Tri-State at the 2026 level solely on the fact they go to the qualifier is probably not worth it as they will likely no qualify at the 2026 level.

Due to the fact teams can not use older kids / hold backs the qualifier competition is not as strong as you would think, especially when you have to face the Maryland teams. Its actually quite refreshing to see kids that are of normal size and/or normal maturity during this particular time of growth. This is coming from family who had positive WSYL experience.

Going into, I was not so excited due to expense, never ending opportunities for lacrosse to take your money, and comments from what I have learned are just negative people. However, it turned out to be a great entire family experience. It was well run. Everything about it was just well done - from activities to the venue. It served as family vacation with lacrosse. My one son who doesn't even play lacrosse absolutely loved the experience. Actually made stronger connection with brother who played and the team in general. Just book airfare early and stay at convenient hotel! Expensive,yes, but so are any nice vacations!

This is the reason clubs like Annapolis Hawks and Madlax will never go to WSYL. If it wasn't age based, they probably would dominate it every year. This is why LI is king. I believe NJ will have a shot at winning it all in the near future.

This aged well. I would check the qualifier for the 2026 East region. It's hard to go 0-2, yet here we are, nice job.

I could be incorrect, but I do not believe that the WSYL was age-based when it started, that is why a lot of the teams that initially participated do not attend.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326066 04/06/21 11:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I could be incorrect, but I do not believe that the WSYL was age-based when it started, that is why a lot of the teams that initially participated do not attend.

It is still age based and holdbacks were not allowed.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326070 04/06/21 12:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is still age based and holdbacks were not allowed.

I know that it is age-based now, and for the last couple of years, but I think that it was by graduating class the first year.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327200 04/16/21 05:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Walking away from the NLF championship may not matter much to them. But it matters to the teams that would have loved the chance to play against the best.

New to middle school lax, what happened at the event?

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard