BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 87 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nope. Do you see the coaching currently? Robinson does NOT see a problem.

Some of the parents need to be sent packing. Attacking the coach in parking lot. Arguing on the sideline. Embarrassing to the program.

Was that this week?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros white became stronger after several defections of families going to M&D black. Heros white dominated NGLL and in tournaments in 2019 at the B level. Nobody else could come close. How is it fun to keep winning by large margins? People left to go to M&D thinking they were going to be better off on an A team. Meanwhile Heros White worked to strengthen the team by adding talent in the spots opened up by those who jumped to M&D.

Dude it’s one age group. Wait Until they are freshman and see if team is as successful. Green , Black and Blue will seperate again and white won’t get into same brackets in recruiting tournaments then.
Not the case...Hero's 22 white is JUST as good as green and they play in the same brackets as the green against tougher teams

22 White is not as good as 22 Green, that is laughable. 22 Green was ranked #1 in the country last year. White did not play in the same brackets, and definitely not against tougher opponents.

Heros parents, please get over yourselves. This is beginning to be comical. The end!

It's a forum to talk about these things genius. I guess since you want us to stop posting we should? I bet you are a joy to be around... the end!!
What’s really comical is 22 green being ranked number 1. Actually ranking club teams is also comical

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach was not attacked in the parking lot. I would say the coach was confronted by parents about playing time but not physically attacked. There is frustration by parents and it’s dividing the team. When girls leave and and tryout for other clubs maybe this will be Robinsons wake up call. This team will implode.

I wonder how much of it is normal. PT at M&D is a scarce commodity. The fact that there are 7 or 8 attackers, 7 defenders and 6 middies (roughly) is a problem for PT.

If any of the core group leaves it will be chilling.

Isn't the makeup of most all rosters? Assuming two goalies, that's 22 players, typical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros white became stronger after several defections of families going to M&D black. Heros white dominated NGLL and in tournaments in 2019 at the B level. Nobody else could come close. How is it fun to keep winning by large margins? People left to go to M&D thinking they were going to be better off on an A team. Meanwhile Heros White worked to strengthen the team by adding talent in the spots opened up by those who jumped to M&D.

Dude it’s one age group. Wait Until they are freshman and see if team is as successful. Green , Black and Blue will seperate again and white won’t get into same brackets in recruiting tournaments then.
Not the case...Hero's 22 white is JUST as good as green and they play in the same brackets as the green against tougher teams

22 White is not as good as 22 Green, that is laughable. 22 Green was ranked #1 in the country last year. White did not play in the same brackets, and definitely not against tougher opponents.
Wow, hit a nerve. Settle down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
22 White is not as good as 22 Green, that is laughable. 22 Green was ranked #1 in the country last year. White did not play in the same brackets, and definitely not against tougher opponents.[/quote]

Heros parents, please get over yourselves. This is beginning to be comical. The end![/quote]

It's a forum to talk about these things genius. I guess since you want us to stop posting we should? I bet you are a joy to be around... the end!![/quote]
What’s really comical is 22 green being ranked number 1. Actually ranking club teams is also comical[/quote]

What is comical is thinking club rankings don't matter. Who do you think the coaches go and watch play... the top teams in the country. The best teams attract the best players. You must be new to this.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach was not attacked in the parking lot. I would say the coach was confronted by parents about playing time but not physically attacked. There is frustration by parents and it’s dividing the team. When girls leave and and tryout for other clubs maybe this will be Robinsons wake up call. This team will implode.

I wonder how much of it is normal. PT at M&D is a scarce commodity. The fact that there are 7 or 8 attackers, 7 defenders and 6 middies (roughly) is a problem for PT.

Isn't the makeup of most all rosters? Assuming two goalies, that's 22 players, typical.

I would think it would be more like 6-10-6 not 8-6-8.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PT is a problem for sure. There is either subbing or NO subbing. The Coaches forget about players on the sidelines and some girls never touch the field. Parents are frustrated. They pay a lot of money and not getting a return on their investment. You wait and see there will be change to the team unless a new coach takes over. Skywalkers, Integrity, NEMS to name a few will see some new faces.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m going to save all you 26 parents the frustration. M&D will not do anything about a coach unless all the parents go as a unit and threaten to leave. If not , any parents that voice concerns (valid or not) will be labeled as a “problem parent”. I’ve seen one of an older M&D team do that and they found a new coach. But a different older team had defections of several very strong players and instead of addressing the concerns of those parents they’ve just been labeled as troublesome or crazy. It has to be done as a unit. It’s just easier to say parents are crazy then to correct the coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros parents, please get over yourselves. This is beginning to be comical. The end![/quote]

It's a forum to talk about these things genius. I guess since you want us to stop posting we should? I bet you are a joy to be around... the end!![/quote]
What’s really comical is 22 green being ranked number 1. Actually ranking club teams is also comical[/quote]

What is comical is thinking club rankings don't matter. Who do you think the coaches go and watch play... the top teams in the country. The best teams attract the best players. You must be new to this.[/quote]

College coaches don't give a ish who is ranked #1. The same clubs, M&D, SW, YJ, Hero's are always in the top division of tournaments and play each other. The coaches don't give a darn who wins. Some of you are in for a rude awakening when 9/1 of your daughter's junior year comes. It's comical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros parents, please get over yourselves. This is beginning to be comical. The end!

What is comical is thinking club rankings don't matter. Who do you think the coaches go and watch play... the top teams in the country. The best teams attract the best players. You must be new to this.[/quote]

College coaches don't give a ish who is ranked #1. The same clubs, M&D, SW, YJ, Hero's are always in the top division of tournaments and play each other. The coaches don't give a darn who wins. Some of you are in for a rude awakening when 9/1 of your daughter's junior year comes. It's comical.[/quote]
agreed. My daughter is a verbal to a top 10 school and some ranking by some guy up in NY had nothing to do with it. the club name got the coaches attention and and her talent did the rest. Rankings, championship t-shirts and wins do not get you recruited. Talent and grades do

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be fair, for heros 22, several green girls opted down to the white team in order to get more playing time. Not uncommon at the elite clubs.
I thought Hero’s is equal playing at the high school level. If it is equal playing time, why would there be a reason to “opt down”?
Still waiting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be fair, for heros 22, several green girls opted down to the white team in order to get more playing time. Not uncommon at the elite clubs.
I thought Hero’s is equal playing at the high school level. If it is equal playing time, why would there be a reason to “opt down”?

Its only equal playing time for the recruiting events and showcases / IWCLA events.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

7-6-7 with two goalies is proably most typical. Some attackers can play middie as needed.

In terms of a core rotation, most teams are usually at 5-5-5 or so. 15 or 16 players will get the bulk of playing time in competitive games. That said, the top teams get alot of blowouts so the backups get their share of PT. At older ages, its usualy much more even at showcase and non-championship style events.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this sub about the 26’s or the 22’s?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this sub about the 26’s or the 22’s?
It’s about Hero’s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. Do you see the coaching currently? Robinson does NOT see a problem.

Some of the parents need to be sent packing. Attacking the coach in parking lot. Arguing on the sideline. Embarrassing to the program.

Based in n the Chris Robinson email today that happened. Said that he said coaches are harder to find than in the past. Almost sounds defeatist.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And that is not the time to discuss play time right after a game. Try doing that to any high school coach and see what happens

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And that is not the time to discuss play time right after a game. Try doing that to any high school coach and see what happens

I agree with the procedure, just wish there was no need for the procedure. I wonder how normal 26 is vs other clubs and other m and d teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have to have some badonkadonks to approach a coach immediately after a game. The entitlement in girl’s lacrosse is painstakingly embarrassing. Who do you parents think you are? Are you going to approach the high school coaches in parking lots too? Do, and your kid will never play college lacrosse. Get a grip.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious can’t wait to use you off the wall word in a meeting with a bunch of adults. Love watching you come unhinged on this thread. I forgot you are living your best life through your daughter and her lacrosse success. Sad really.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything in this thread from bashing teams, kids and coaches is everything wrong with youth sports. You all are in for a rude awakening come high school and even more if you kid goes to college. This is pathetic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything in this thread from bashing teams, kids and coaches is everything wrong with youth sports. You all are in for a rude awakening come high school and even more if you kid goes to college. This is pathetic

Not sure there has been any kid bashing but I haven’t read the whole board. I think it’s more parent on parent bashing. I think even the worst among us can agree that kids are off limits.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What were the scores from 3/28 2026 games?
The tourney app hasn’t posted them yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It used to be that every coach of an M&D Black team was a Varsity Head Coach. Obviously this isn't the case anymore and it is showing in the results. Things have started to unravel since Chris left for Florida. Not sure if they don't pay enough to attract Varsity coaches anymore or what the reason in.

Chris in Florida = M&D down drain. Like a clogged drain, slowly, but surely...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It used to be that every coach of an M&D Black team was a Varsity Head Coach. Obviously this isn't the case anymore and it is showing in the results. Things have started to unravel since Chris left for Florida. Not sure if they don't pay enough to attract Varsity coaches anymore or what the reason in.

Chris in Florida = M&D down drain. Like a clogged drain, slowly, but surely...

They will be just fine. Lots of quality coaches and Scott can handle it. You mean Heros parent coaches are better or the coaches sw have don’t deal with parent issues ? You can only hope a single club is the only one with issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scott or Chris is NOT handling the coaching issue OR parent concerns. . Mary was brought on in hopes to shut the parents up, Mary is a wonderful coach but is not invested in the team. M and D 26 team has flipped from winning to losing why? Coaching for one and all the parents who were unhappy at Hero’s and fled. Now M and D has their drama and entitlement and we are going down quick.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scott or Chris is NOT handling the coaching issue OR parent concerns. . Mary was brought on in hopes to shut the parents up, Mary is a wonderful coach but is not invested in the team. M and D 26 team has flipped from winning to losing why? Coaching for one and all the parents who were unhappy at Hero’s and fled. Now M and D has their drama and entitlement and we are going down quick.

Spot on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe there will be some coaching changes soon. MG needs to decide how invested she wants to be with her daughter going to UsC in fall. It’s a good way for her to recruit girls to SPSG next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I knew it was all Hero’s fault !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

Spot on.
Nailed it on the head.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe there will be some coaching changes soon. MG needs to decide how invested she wants to be with her daughter going to UsC in fall. It’s a good way for her to recruit girls to SPSG next year.
She will not be taking over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the better team won.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They did. Doesn’t take away the behavior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What game are you talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not so sure about that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not so sure about that

Which one of you has better info? Put it on the table! My uncles sisters neighbors gardener is also her gardener and he says she was wearing black which means she’s going to be the head coach! Take it to the bank!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D losing to Hero’s white.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D losing to Hero’s white.
The horror...give me a break

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let’s see. A dad going after coach in fall at Genessee. One dad that has kids in 2 programs starting stuff on his own sideline. Parents should have been asked to take kids to another program. Coach needs to put the time in like it’s a M&D team. This isn’t rec. MG has to take over or this team is done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what you are talking about?? Taking your rumor to the bank? Spill the beans if you have such good intel because M and D parents are in the dark for about everything. I know there will be a RED team and it will be a father daughter duo, but again if M and D doesn’t get girls to try out and have quality players what’s the point of a RED team. And to go back to one of the posts saying Maybe the better team won. Yes the better team won. Hero's white is the better team, better players, I wouldn’t say daddy that coaching is considered quality but I guess it works. In order for the 26 team to move forward, 2 things need to happen... coaching is the first thing second is the toxic hot head Heros parents who think their daughters are owed starting and all the playing time. Until then the 26 will continue down this path of distraction. To pay 3k for fees and not improve as a player or team.... well parents are fed up and are planning on leaving. Maybe these toxic parents will head back to Hero's one can only hope.

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 87 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard