BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 112 1 2 3 4 111 112
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers and FCA are definitely the bottom of A conference yet are in same division. A bit of an advantage for other teams in that division I’d say.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
just saw NGLL brackets. anyone else surprised that HoCo is in the B bracket?

No. 27s are definitely a B team for them. So they are in a bracket they can actually win a few games rather than get shellacked just to say they are in an 'A' bracket.

Fair point. though i'd argue that they are as good if not better than Skywalkers, FCA and Integrity. Actually outside Heros and NEMS, the blue group is quite weak

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
interesting. my big thought is, does skywalkerls still have a white team (B team) at this level? not on schedule

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on, though Integrity is def ahead of FCA, Skywalkers and HoCo. I would say HoCo could beat Skywalkers and maybe FCA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age, confidence can be key. So I would rather be a bit more competitive with a shot to win the 'B' division than just get a few wins in 'A'. Use it as warm-up for summer then pop up to the 'A' division for next year's NGLL in 7th grade.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With NGLL schedule released, how do you think the standings play out?
I think its clear the Red Division is the stronger top to bottom but Hero's Green is the team to beat overall.

Red Division W L

BLC 2027 Blue 7 1
M&D 27 Black 6 2
Maryland United 2027 4 4
Pride 2027 Red 4 4
Hero's 2027 white 2 6
LBC 27 2 6

Blue Division W L

Hero's 2027 green 8 0
NEMS 2027 7 1
Coppermine 2027 5 3
Integrity 2027 2 6
FCA 2027 1 7
Sky Walkers 27 Blue 0 8

Here's how I see it playing out. I may be a little too down on LBC and a little too high on NEMS, but with teams playing 3 games randomly against the other division, its pretty uneven in terms of strength of schedule.

Example, NEMS avoids both M&D and BLC which is huge benefit for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With NGLL schedule released, how do you think the standings play out?
I think its clear the Red Division is the stronger top to bottom but Hero's Green is the team to beat overall.

Red Division W L

BLC 2027 Blue 7 1
M&D 27 Black 6 2
Maryland United 2027 4 4
Pride 2027 Red 4 4
Hero's 2027 white 2 6
LBC 27 2 6

Blue Division W L

Hero's 2027 green 8 0
NEMS 2027 7 1
Coppermine 2027 5 3
Integrity 2027 2 6
FCA 2027 1 7
Sky Walkers 27 Blue 0 8

Here's how I see it playing out. I may be a little too down on LBC and a little too high on NEMS, but with teams playing 3 games randomly against the other division, its pretty uneven in terms of strength of schedule.

Example, NEMS avoids both M&D and BLC which is huge benefit for them.

SW 27 have upgraded a bit and I think get to 2 maybe 3 wins. Don't see coppermine winning a single crossover game again red division. Could easily see FCA not willing a game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe SW can beat FCA, I don't see another win. I guess it depends on the ability of the upgrades you referenced. Was it since indoor a month ago?

Coppermine can beat LBC and Hero's White. I expect them to, but I think it could be good games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are 6th graders and a lot will change year to year. Not sure how I found this page but thanks for the laughs. You all are real serious about this. Curious to look after the season to see how right you all are. At least I know where to go now to get in depth reviews on 6th graders. 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on, though Integrity is def ahead of FCA, Skywalkers and HoCo. I would say HoCo could beat Skywalkers and maybe FCA.

I watched HoCo at Spring BO. Admittedly against lower level comp, but I can't see them dropping a game in NGLL this year. In fact, Crush may be the only team to even give them a competitive game.

I think they are def better than SW, FCA and probably same level as Integrity. B level is prob a good move for their team confidence, but I think they are pretty much a lock to win B level.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could see CCLax and Crush playing them tight.

I could see almost a C division out of the back end of that Conference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 1 NGLL 2021

Integrity Green 27 vs NEMS 27
NEMS -9

Coppermine 27 vs Sky Walkers Blue 27
Coppermine -8

Hero's Green 27 vs MD United 27
Hero's -12

M&D Black 27 vs BLC Blue 27
BLC -4

Pride Red 27 vs BLC Blue 27
BLC -7

Integrity 27 vs Hero's White 27
Hero's -3

NEMS 27 vs FCA 27
NEMS -16

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D played most of the fall without key players, including my daughter. They are all back now. Expect us to beat BLC this week. And it wont be close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D played most of the fall without key players, including my daughter. They are all back now. Expect us to beat BLC this week. And it wont be close.
Embarrassing comment...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 1 NGLL 2021

NEMS -9

Coppermine -8

Hero's -12

BLC -4

BLC -7

Hero's -3

NEMS 27 vs FCA 27
NEMS -16

You are laying odds on 6th grade girls lacrosse! This is a new low even for BOTC parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like the enthusiasm. M&D is a good team, real good.
BLC is very good as well.

I could see either team winning but I will be shocked if its more than a 5 goal game in either direction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Most teams play down in the fall due to fall sports. M&D isn’t special in that regard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So....how did that game go? 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well that didn’t age well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They played before my daughter's game, BLC was a class ahead, looked like they played their whole team and still won by 5 or 6.... Will have to wait to see what the refs scored it.... Does anyone know what happened in the BLC second game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His daughter must not have played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter did play. Her team just had a bad day, and BLC actually played particularly well. Hats off to them and especially their goalie who absolutely stood on her head. We will see them again. And the score will likely be reversed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude..... you should’ve learned your lesson about making ridiculous comments about your M&D team after they lost to BLC. It’s great if your daughter is a strong player and it’s great that her M&D team is good but I wouldn’t make comments about how sure you are they’re going to win. Cause you look like a fool when they lose by 5.

So....how did that game go? 😂[/quote]
His daughter must not have played.[/quote]

My daughter did play. Her team just had a bad day, and BLC actually played particularly well. Hats off to them and especially their goalie who absolutely stood on her head. We will see them again. And the score will likely be reversed.[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude..... you should’ve learned your lesson about making ridiculous comments about your M&D team after they lost to BLC. It’s great if your daughter is a strong player and it’s great that her M&D team is good but I wouldn’t make comments about how sure you are they’re going to win. Cause you look like a fool when they lose by 5.

His daughter must not have played.[/quote]

My daughter did play. Her team just had a bad day, and BLC actually played particularly well. Hats off to them and especially their goalie who absolutely stood on her head. We will see them again. And the score will likely be reversed.[/quote][/quote]

I hope you guys do get out of your half of the bracket. I will so enjoy getting to see my daughter's team pound you guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter did play. Her team just had a bad day, and BLC actually played particularly well. Hats off to them and especially their goalie who absolutely stood on her head. We will see them again. And the score will likely be reversed.[/quote][/quote]

I hope you guys do get out of your half of the bracket. I will so enjoy getting to see my daughter's team pound you guys.[/quote]

Wow, buncha chest pounders on here. It’s somewhat juvenile. Do we have late 20 yo dads on here or something?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope you guys do get out of your half of the bracket. I will so enjoy getting to see my daughter's team pound you guys.[/quote]

BLC thrash M&D a couple of weeks ago as well, so this beating was not a surprise

Dad... I would worry about Heros and Pride at this point, if you loose 1 of those games your team may not may the playoffs, as pride and Heros don't play each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm looking for the lines for this coming weekend's 6th grade girls lacrosse games. I cleaned up last week. When will they be posted?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know the scores of

Hero’s White vs Integrity
FCA vs NEMS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter did play. Her team just had a bad day, and BLC actually played particularly well. Hats off to them and especially their goalie who absolutely stood on her head. We will see them again. And the score will likely be reversed.

Actually, at this point, I really do believe this is a BLC parent trying to get their team pumped up. Lol. Because it's hard to believe someone would write such a statement after their team got defeated.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, at this point, I really do believe this is a BLC parent trying to get their team pumped up. Lol. Because it's hard to believe someone would write such a statement after their team got defeated.

Or they are giving their honest feelings about their team and child.
I think that most people who have known of BLC and the general quality of their teams are surprised. But to be fair this BLC team has been beating everyone for the last 2 years, and still has the same main players leading it.... They probably will be a top 2 team for the next 2 years, until they have to break up to find a HS team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quick poll here.

which clubs didn't require a tryout for existing players for this season? I know several clubs did this as a result of Covid, thinking it wouldnt be fair to cut someone who barely got a chance to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or they are giving their honest feelings about their team and child.
I think that most people who have known of BLC and the general quality of their teams are surprised. But to be fair this BLC team has been beating everyone for the last 2 years, and still has the same main players leading it.... They probably will be a top 2 team for the next 2 years, until they have to break up to find a HS team.

They will look for a spot before the end of 8th grade. Just won’t tell anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quick poll here.

which clubs didn't require a tryout for existing players for this season? I know several clubs did this as a result of Covid, thinking it wouldnt be fair to cut someone who barely got a chance to play.

We all had tryouts, didn't cut anyone, but added 3.

Those kids likely would have been better off getting cut as they won't play much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 1 NGLL 2021

NEMS -9

Coppermine -8

Hero's -12

BLC -4

BLC -7

Hero's -3

NEMS 27 vs FCA 27
NEMS -16

NEMS -9
NEMS 12-7, Integrity played hard and this should be encouraging for them.

Coppermine -8, Game was moved

Hero's -12
Hero's Green 14-5, MD United kept it respectable for a bit, def showed more than in Fall, Hero's will only improve over the spring.

BLC -4
BLC 7-3, nailed this, though I thought it would be higher scoring, M&D still the favorite for 2 seed in Red division.

BLC -7,
BLC 9-3 Pride Red is good but this game was similar to what I thought, BLC is going to get a shot at Hero's Green after the bye

Hero's -3, still awaiting score confirmation.

NEMS -16, still awaiting score confirmation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I talked to one of the Pride players Moms before their game with BLC and she said they had about a third of the team out due to Spring Break. They would likely not have beaten BLC, but mentioning only because they would've covered more easily with some subs;)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I talked to one of the Pride players Moms before their game with BLC and she said they had about a third of the team out due to Spring Break. They would likely not have beaten BLC, but mentioning only because they would've covered more easily with some subs;)

I hope games don’t get canceled due to Covid but based on the numbers and amount of folks traveling, no doubt many will.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope games don’t get canceled due to Covid but based on the numbers and amount of folks traveling, no doubt many will.

You need to relax. Pretty sure kids sports haven’t been affected to this point and I seriously doubt they will going forward. If you’re worried, stay home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to relax. Pretty sure kids sports haven’t been affected to this point and I seriously doubt they will going forward. If you’re worried, stay home.

Pretty sure kids sports haven’t been affected? Are you living under a rock? Had two soccer teams drop out last weekend, already positive cases on NGLL teams. Seriously where do you live where kids sports team aren’t affected?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure kids sports haven’t been affected? Are you living under a rock? Had two soccer teams drop out last weekend, already positive cases on NGLL teams. Seriously where do you live where kids sports team aren’t affected?

Like they said.... If you are worried, you and your kid stay home and let our kids play and enjoy themselves. Please keep your Covid negativity to yourself, if you are worried stay home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 2

LBC vs BLC
BLC -8
BLC is the team to beat in Red division.

FCA Blue vs Hero's White
Hero's White -4
I've seen a lot of improvement from Hero's White since summer, they have a lot of size.

LBC vs Hero's White
LBC -2
This game could go either way, very important game for both teams.

Hero's Green vs BLC
Hero's Green -6
Likely playoff preview, top two teams in their division square off. If BLC gets hot, they can keep it close.

Skywalkers Blue vs M&D Black
M&D Black -11
I think M&D plays with a chip on their shoulder after their loss and look to make a statement

Hero's Green vs Integrity
Hero's Green -13
Hero's has an hour break after the BLC game here, I think they may be a little drained but the talent takes over here.

NEMS vs Coppermine
NEMS -7
They best player on the field is on NEMS and I think the game is under really in doubt here.

Integrity vs Coppermine
Coppermine -2
I think this is another game that could go either way here. Experience sides with Coppermine.

MD United vs LBC
MD United -4
LBC's third game of the weekend, and past performance favors MD United

Page 2 of 112 1 2 3 4 111 112

Link Copied to Clipboard