Hendrick Hudson HS (NY) 2022 Defense Colleen Ryan Commits to Arizona State University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Hendrick Hudson High School (NY) 2022 Defense Colleen Ryan of Prime Time Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arizona State University.

High school: Hendrick Hudson High School (Cortlandt Manor, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Defense
College committed to: Arizona State University
Club team: Prime Time Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: UA All American CONNY Highlight Team (2020), GAIT Top 20 All-Star Team (2020), APEX Showcase All-Star Team (2020) Baltimore Elite 12 Camper (2020), WPLL Futures (2020) & UA150 (2020)
Academic honors: Underclass Award for Academic Performance, Character and Work Ethic, Excellence in Project Lead the Way Biomedical Science Award, English Department Award, New York State Mathematics Honor Society, New York State Hispanic Honor Society, National Society of High School Scholars
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Arizona State University, Women's D1? "I chose ASU because of its coaching staff. I'm excited to play for Coach McCormack."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my mom and dad for encouraging me to follow my dream of playing D1 lacrosse. I would also like to thank my coaches at Prime Time, Coach Jackie and Coach Steph, and my high school coach, Coach Molfetta."
What other colleges did you consider? "Oregon, Coastal Carolina, Davidson, Bryant, LaSalle, Furman, Siena, Tufts, Vassar, Haverford, Wesleyan."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Colleen Ryan on her commitment to Arizona State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: