BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 73 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I like how Express has been set up not to play any good teams, Sweetlax , 91, 2Way or FCA until the semi finals. The 4 teams will have to play each other and 2 will be illuminated before they play anyone good.

I predicted this a couple weeks ago....politics for Express. Thats ok though..no crying when they get beat

Name a team who beat 2026 CoachC if you're so smart ?go ahead I'll give you a fee hours to come back here ..fool. I love it when dada who aren't even on the field playing complain about brackets . Shut up and let the kids play . If a team is good enough they will beat whoever they need to beat and advance , there's no easy way out

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if 8 teams go on to WSYL then basically all the teams that make the playoffs on Sunday go to WSYL. All you need to do is either be First or Second in your division and you are going to WSYL. I think you still want to do well in playoffs so as to get a better seed in the WSYL.

They stated that 6 teams will advance to the WS from North

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Express bring their WSYL team to Delaware or was it their holdback team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Express bring their WSYL team to Delaware or was it their holdback team?

No holdbacks ,never had them and don't need them ..go choke on your sour grapes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey- no need to bring tropical fruit to the conversation. Keep it classy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like how Express has been set up not to play any good teams, Sweetlax , 91, 2Way or FCA until the semi finals. The 4 teams will have to play each other and 2 will be illuminated before they play anyone good.

I agree with this. Except the statement that 91 is a good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI express doesn’t need nor use holdbacks. Here are the best true 2026 teams:
Express CoachC
Sweetlax Upstate
Tigers
Towerman
Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI express doesn’t need nor use holdbacks. Here are the best true 2026 teams:
Express CoachC
Sweetlax Upstate
Tigers
Towerman
Hawks

I would agree with this list. If you look at games played all are close games and definitely fun to watch. The rest of the 26 division is several steps below

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I predicted this a couple weeks ago....politics for Express. Thats ok though..no crying when they get beat

Name a team who beat 2026 CoachC if you're so smart ?go ahead I'll give you a fee hours to come back here ..fool. I love it when dada who aren't even on the field playing complain about brackets . Shut up and let the kids play . If a team is good enough they will beat whoever they need to beat and advance , there's no easy way out

Easy tough guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express was smoked by Tigers 11-5. What happened? Is this the tiger’s regular team or the team they will field for WSYL?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tigers 11-5 lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers just beat LI Express, they are the new number 1 team for now ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express was smoked by Tigers 11-5. What happened? Is this the tiger’s regular team or the team they will field for WSYL?

Sure Express will claim it was there B team no C team !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tigers 11-5 lol

Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question is: did express play their stud fogo or not in this game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they did and he did great but got beat a bunch of times by a up and coming 27 on tigers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a 4 horse race with Tigers, Hawks, Sweetlax and Express.

You other guys should go play town ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t count out Towermen just yet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost?????

To the Mighty Tigers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t count out Towermen just yet

who be talking about your team other than you? nobody that who

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost?????

OK, we lost again to the Tigers today. Hats off as they played well as did we. They are our main rival and even though it is always competitive, our parents and coaches do get along well. Always a very good game and sportsmanship. Im suprised we have only won 1 of the 6 meetings, the games are very close. We will take them when we see them next. Great to seeing the kids getting better and many of the same players are still on both teams since we started this rivalry many years ago. Hey even the Yankees lose a game every once in a while and Express is still #1!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost?????

OK, we lost again to the Tigers today. Hats off as they played well as did we. They are our main rival and even though it is always competitive, our parents and coaches do get along well. Always a very good game and sportsmanship. Im suprised we have only won 1 of the 6 meetings, the games are very close. We will take them when we see them next. Great to seeing the kids getting better and many of the same players are still on both teams since we started this rivalry many years ago. Hey even the Yankees lose a game every once in a while and Express is still #1!

Ok tigers dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks mommy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost?????

11-5 isnt close...... you didnt go to St Anthony's or Chaminade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost?????

Was this your take when you beat the Hawks for the 1st time or if 4 or 5 times over the years?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How pissed are the express dads that were waiting to post about their Delaware dominance once again. now its the tigers were good but they had 16 players that played and our 15 were tired from sleeping in bed bugs for the last 3 months as we traveled like gypsy's chasing the non existent NJ thruway title of musty hotel champions! do they take your ez pass or just wave at you? don't forget to get the oil changed and lube chachc up for the next road trip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Tigers didn't beat us they......... holdback......... hold on im an express B parent wondering why i'm paying the toll again.....grease the wheels again because it's a quick turnaround to sit on the sideline again..... Express is great until we lost. Holy garbage!!!!! make a U turn at the Lombardi rest stop. You losers will do nothing but eat runny water dog's and eat out of trash cans. Hey I play for Coach C...........We owned DE and I love jersey rest stops!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How pissed are the express dads that were waiting to post about their Delaware dominance once again. now its the tigers were good but they had 16 players that played and our 15 were tired from sleeping in bed bugs for the last 3 months as we traveled like gypsy's chasing the non existent NJ thruway title of musty hotel champions! do they take your ez pass or just wave at you? don't forget to get the oil changed and lube chachc up for the next road trip.

Skunk like smell of a lame hawks dad post

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Tigers didn't beat us they......... holdback......... hold on im an express B parent wondering why i'm paying the toll again.....grease the wheels again because it's a quick turnaround to sit on the sideline again..... Express is great until we lost. Holy garbage!!!!! make a U turn at the Lombardi rest stop. You losers will do nothing but eat runny water dog's and eat out of trash cans. Hey I play for Coach C...........We owned DE and I love jersey rest stops!

Is this English? There is nothing written that is comprehendible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost?????

AKA I needed to make something up real quick to try to finish something out if this.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost?????

AKA I needed to make something up real quick to try to finish something out if this.

The Yankees actually lose a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost?????

The Yankees actually lose a lot.

A Yankee fan that doesnt realize that the Yankees havent won a World Series since his 2026 kid was still wearing pull ups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back to the trashy Maryland board troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed that WSYL lists rosters for all the East teams but not for the North..seems odd

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course...seems odd
Also no opposing teams parents like each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost?????

To the Mighty Tigers!

Did the Tigers add new kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost?????

To the Mighty Tigers!

Not an express parent but my son played the tigers. That’s a different team than when he played them last time. Bigger and better for sure. I don’t know if that’s their World Series team but if it is they’re the clear favorites.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers added kids from Big 4H

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost?????

To the Mighty Tigers!

Not an express parent but my son played the tigers. That’s a different team than when he played them last time. Bigger and better for sure. I don’t know if that’s their World Series team but if it is they’re the clear favorites.

Thanks Express mommy

Page 43 of 73 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard