BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 58 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 57 58
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s funny about MDU ! They have an ok 23 team but nothing else at high school levels. 24 team plays B level.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will be some humble pie in the A bracket. Thinking you are A doesnt mean you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity has always been about playing “B/C” competition, but wanting that championship “t-shirt.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes new director all about having 2 really weak teams at every level. All about the $$$.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pathetic posts by some of you. Been watching the sidelines for 4 years now. It’s about the kids, not you and bragging rights. Seeing the girls fall out of love with lacrosse because of sideline coaching parents is just brutal on everyone, especially your own kid. Just love the fact that they get to play again and smile. Your daughter and all around you will appreciate that.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see any of the Spring BO this weekend? Did Md United get a new draw person?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDU 22 East team has some amazing talent. They have beat M&D Black, YellowJackets, Mass Elite, Steps, TLC, Skywalkers Blue, the entire A bracket goes back and forth with some incredible games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
MDU 22 East team has some amazing talent. They have beat M&D Black, YellowJackets, Mass Elite, Steps, TLC, Skywalkers Blue, the entire A bracket goes back and forth with some incredible games.
Wow!!! Sounds like something merely interesting for the folks in the ‘22 group... not sure ‘25 group would care about this... 🤦‍♂️

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow!!! Sounds like something merely interesting for the folks in the ‘22 group... not sure ‘25 group would care about this... 🤦‍♂️
For your information they are reclassifying and repeating 9th, 10th and 11th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think they were responding to this comment "That’s funny about MDU ! They have an ok 23 team but nothing else at high school levels. 24 team plays B level."

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When?
Just this past fall

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see any of the Spring BO this weekend? Did Md United get a new draw person?
Nope. Same draw girl and middie. Different strategy for draws versus switching out girls every 1-2 draws. They are transitioning to another coach to take them from now through High School. New coach is former MD United 2012 East, 2017 East, and 2022 East coach. Current coach is taking HS coaching job and transitioning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Pete. Those 4 MDU 22 commits are frightening to the M&D, YJ and SW teams teams I'm sure. Who cares. The college coaches have made it pretty obvious which teams have "amazing talent"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Pete. Those 4 MDU 22 commits are frightening to the M&D, YJ and SW teams teams I'm sure. Who cares. The college coaches have made it pretty obvious which teams have "amazing talent"
LOL. It is not Pete(r). ---Also funny is the four commits statements. Just stating facts that the 22 team has beaten everyone they have ever played at least once and lost to the same top teams as well. The 22 class is very competitive and all of the tops teams have beaten each other once they reach high school age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. It is not Pete(r). ---Also funny is the four commits statements. Just stating facts that the 22 team has beaten everyone they have ever played at least once and lost to the same top teams as well. The 22 class is very competitive and all of the tops teams have beaten each other once they reach high school age.

Once again, why is in the 2025 forum?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes new director all about having 2 really weak teams at every level. All about the $$$.

My daughter plays for M&D but has tried out for Integrity in the past (2x) and would absolutely consider playing there if she were to make a move. She has a bunch friends there and I've been impressed with the coaches.

I'm not sure what your opinion is based on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say that going from M&D to integrity was a downward move especially with both 25 teams in the B bracket. If your D intends to go to Spalding then I get it. If your daughter doesn't care about how the club is run and just wants to play with her friends again I get it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to attend Spalding than Integrity is your best choice. The recruiting director at Integrity will guarantee your placement on Varsity at Spalding for sure. And you won’t have to worry about admissions at Spalding either. You can easily bypass anyone on the admissions waiting list if she likes you. Even if you make your decision in the middle of the year. You will get lots of playing time too.

I would say that going from M&D to integrity was a downward move especially with both 25 teams in the B bracket. If your D intends to go to Spalding then I get it. If your daughter doesn't care about how the club is run and just wants to play with her friends again I get it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the teams playing in the A bracket choose to play A or were they given no choice? Looking at the scores some of the newer teams may have been better off playing B. Or is there still a lot of disparity from the bottom A teams vs the top B?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams can request to be in the A bracket. M&D red was allowed to move to the A bracket. Looking at the scores it seems the top teams are still
Skywalkers, M&D, Hero's, Pride, then maybe NEMS or Maryland United. Teams who want to improve like to play games that are competitive so
they will find it in the A bracket rather than the B. But as a newer team you would think they should start in the B bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure losing 20-2 like CClax did helped them improve LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure losing 20-2 like CClax did helped them improve LOL
I don't think games like that help any team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca , redshirts , Cc lax all should have been put in B. Spending money to waste time on field with them is unacceptable.
Make teams win their way up to A. A bracket can be smaller than others too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My friend says it all the time. They probably need A,B, and C or two B brackets and a smaller A bracket. And when playoffs comes let the winners of the B brackets play up in the playoffs for the A.
But these clubs with weaker teams only have one team so those teams are actually considered their A teams.

Fca , redshirts , Cc lax all should have been put in B. Spending money to waste time on field with them is unacceptable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree. I think the ideal B group woudl look like

redshirts
fca
TLC
Stars
CCLax
3D Maryland
MC
Integrity
Heros White
Renegades
Skywalkers White.

Good competition and likely no blowouts in that group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree. I think the ideal B group woudl look like

redshirts
fca
TLC
Stars
CCLax
3D Maryland
MC
Integrity
Heros White
Renegades
Skywalkers White.

Good competition and likely no blowouts in that group.
That would have been a competitive division and definitely more competitive for the more experienced A Teams that would be in their own division. At this point its moot as the season has started and this is the last year for the NGLL for this group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The B teams get to choose who they play but the A teams can’t choose not to play a team that doesn’t help them. A divison should be 10 teams
Heros green
M&D black
SW
Nems
Md United
Hoco
Pride
Stars
Lbc
M&D red ?
Maybe a blow or 2 but mostly closer games than let teams choose to play up thinking they are getting better by losing 18-2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of the LBC/Hero's game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of the LBC/Hero's game?
12-3 Hero’s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“What was the score of the LBC/Hero's game?”
Heros 12 LBC 3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12-3 Hero’s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's 12 to 3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's 12 to 3

Wait. Did Heros win 12-3?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's 12 to 3

No it was 3-12 hero’s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's 12 to 3

No it was 3-12 hero’s.
So your saying the final score of the Heros/LBC game was 12-3? is that what I am reading?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's 12 to 3

No it was 3-12 hero’s.
So your saying the final score of the Heros/LBC game was 12-3? is that what I am reading?
Best thread all week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why is this thread so great? we need some clarity on this score!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the sarcasm is lost on you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the sarcasm is lost on you.
After we get to bottom of the Hero’s / LBC score we can talk about your lack of understanding in the world of sarcy

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 58 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 57 58
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard