BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Something odd is going on in this thread. The thread has turned into a Team 91/Coach Tilts infomercial. Then out of no where the attacks on the YJ O’Sullivan team and the Daddy coach. Seems kinda odd. Is this coach and team getting all this play cause they are in need of players. Little known fact in the fall the Coach Tilts 91 team played the YJ O’Sullivan team twice full field with refs and got crushed both times yes both times by the 4th YJ team with a Daddy coach. To make matters worse Coach Tilts even brought in a YJ player who she trains from one of the better teams to play for her on both occasions. So before you all go crazy attacking other teams and praising Coaches know what your paying for.

^^^^^^ YUP. And it’s funny because Tilts is doing her own advertising on this page anonymously. I’ll wait for all the parents who are hyping up her trainings and coaching to actually sit on the sideline and watch her coach her 91 team. Great person and she’s enthusiastic and loves kids but she pretty much only coaches the goalie. The rest of the kids have no idea where they are supposed to be otherwise. She might be a great trainer I have no idea but strictly on the field game-like, is a big weakness of hers. Do some research before you waste your money playing on that team.

I’ll let you guys see for yourself though smile

If I didn’t think it could hurt my daughters name, I’d come off anonymous and share out who I was but I’d rather not risk the drama revolving around my daughter. My daughter is not a goalie but trains with Tilts. I feel the need to defend her as I have written posts on here about her.

My daughter has learned so much from this coach and it’s upsetting to see people attack her for coaching her goalies, being enthusiastic, and loving the sport. I’m sure if you were able to get game film or watch one of her training sessions you’d quickly realize that the claims in the post I’m replying to are completely inaccurate. When she trains my daughter she is nothing but supportive of her and her team and has never once mentioned anything negative about other programs or teams. If anything, she’s offered to fill the gaps for us in things we felt were missing from our current program. My daughter has found a true mentor in Coach Sam and its a shame that this community feels the need to bring down others.

My daughter is a YJ 2023 who trains with her but I’ve been following this forum as it pops up as active and I’m nosey. With all due respect, she doesn’t need to promote herself. She has plenty of players and kids she trains who clearly will do it for her because she deserves it. She’s a great girl and unlike a lot of the coaches and owners on Long Island is actually good hearted and cares about the kids. While there are plenty of people to attack for their choices in the lacrosse world she isn’t one of them.

Agreed. Those who know her, play for her, or work with her know what’s up. If you don’t believe what many have said about her on here you should talk to parents on her team or parents of kids who she trains if you know any. I’m 100% positive none of us would have a single bad thing to say either on a forum or face to face.
No one is bad mouthing her. But this thread has turned in a Coach Tilts forum of training and accolades and recruitment for her team. Then the bashing of 14 year old girls and a YJ team which Coach Tilts got beat by twice by a touchdown both times. So before anyone wants to gush over her or her team and bash other teams they should know her team can’t beat the 4th YJ team.

Neutral party here: I think that because this is anonymous it’s easy to accuse people of different things easily. The posts about this coach could be true. From reading back on this thread and following it it’s clear she came onto this team this fall and has made a positive impact on them and the lacrosse community. If you look at her social media, you’ll clearly see she coaches many high school and middle school level kids from multiple age groups especially the freshman class. I think it would be foolish to say that they are working with her or their isn’t some level of talent behind her coaching. Even if her team lost a game, which all of the teams have at some point, I don’t think that is a negative reflection on her as she just started with that team. Their prior coach, Guedo, had the team before her.

In terms of O’Sullivan: I’m sure the team is great with much potential. I think to place blame on who exactly is stirring the pot about the team is hard to do, again because this is all anonymous. I’m sure they have won and lost games just like 91, YJ Wiener, YJ Kildare, Top Guns, and Legacy. I don’t think that basing opinions of O Sully from of a few games is fair especially in the fall season is terribly accurate.

This thread is not meant to be used to bad mouth directors, clubs, kids, or coaches. It’s meant to support.

So for those giving coaches credit when deserved, please keep doing so. I think given the fact that this thread is constantly filled with negative conversations it’s nice to point out whose doing a good job. For those trying to hurt a young woman’s reputation or talk negatively about teams of 14&15 year olds it may be time to find a new website to post on.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I forgot that you’re not allowed to have your own opinion of a coach. Not everyone is going to agree on Tilts coaching and that’s fine, there was definitely no bad mouthing going on. As long as your kid is getting better while working with a coach, that’s what counts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I forgot that you’re not allowed to have your own opinion of a coach. Not everyone is going to agree on Tilts coaching and that’s fine, there was definitely no bad mouthing going on. As long as your kid is getting better while working with a coach, that’s what counts.

It just seems odd to me that we are ok with letting our kids play for people like Andrew Smith but are so quick to jump to negative conclusions on someone most of us have never met. I don’t know the chick but I’m sure she’s a great coach by how far her reach of players goes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah no point of arguing about this anymore. Everyone will have their own opinion. Good luck to her and the 2024’s this season!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah no point of arguing about this anymore. Everyone will have their own opinion. Good luck to her and the 2024’s this season!

Spread positivity not detest !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Old post but YJ O’Sullivan doesn’t get any better until better kids are added. You can be the best coach in the world but if the kids don’t care or don’t want to get better there’s only so much you can do. They have the same competition as the other 24’s. The goal is to get kids better who want to get better. If those girls who are decent on that team want to be seen in the long run, they have access to the same camps, clinics as everyone else. You don’t need to be on the best club team to be seen.

So what you’re saying is is that they should have 26-28 kids like the A-C team does and never get to play? Why not just bail on the dad coach and move off of the team? Seems there are plenty of other teams who are improving without adding on ten more kids to an already large roster.

Whoever this anonymous YJ parent is... please don’t suggest to bring a bunch of new kids onto our team. Let them play with the numbers they have.

It’s clear a YJ Sully kids parent is on here strirring the pot. Gotta love parents trying to promote their club and team by making themselves look like absolute psychos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Something odd is going on in this thread. The thread has turned into a Team 91/Coach Tilts infomercial. Then out of no where the attacks on the YJ O’Sullivan team and the Daddy coach. Seems kinda odd. Is this coach and team getting all this play cause they are in need of players. Little known fact in the fall the Coach Tilts 91 team played the YJ O’Sullivan team twice full field with refs and got crushed both times yes both times by the 4th YJ team with a Daddy coach. To make matters worse Coach Tilts even brought in a YJ player who she trains from one of the better teams to play for her on both occasions. So before you all go crazy attacking other teams and praising Coaches know what your paying for.

^^^^^^ YUP. And it’s funny because Tilts is doing her own advertising on this page anonymously. I’ll wait for all the parents who are hyping up her trainings and coaching to actually sit on the sideline and watch her coach her 91 team. Great person and she’s enthusiastic and loves kids but she pretty much only coaches the goalie. The rest of the kids have no idea where they are supposed to be otherwise. She might be a great trainer I have no idea but strictly on the field game-like, is a big weakness of hers. Do some research before you waste your money playing on that team.

I’ll let you guys see for yourself though smile

If I didn’t think it could hurt my daughters name, I’d come off anonymous and share out who I was but I’d rather not risk the drama revolving around my daughter. My daughter is not a goalie but trains with Tilts. I feel the need to defend her as I have written posts on here about her.

My daughter has learned so much from this coach and it’s upsetting to see people attack her for coaching her goalies, being enthusiastic, and loving the sport. I’m sure if you were able to get game film or watch one of her training sessions you’d quickly realize that the claims in the post I’m replying to are completely inaccurate. When she trains my daughter she is nothing but supportive of her and her team and has never once mentioned anything negative about other programs or teams. If anything, she’s offered to fill the gaps for us in things we felt were missing from our current program. My daughter has found a true mentor in Coach Sam and its a shame that this community feels the need to bring down others.

My daughter is a YJ 2023 who trains with her but I’ve been following this forum as it pops up as active and I’m nosey. With all due respect, she doesn’t need to promote herself. She has plenty of players and kids she trains who clearly will do it for her because she deserves it. She’s a great girl and unlike a lot of the coaches and owners on Long Island is actually good hearted and cares about the kids. While there are plenty of people to attack for their choices in the lacrosse world she isn’t one of them.

Agreed. Those who know her, play for her, or work with her know what’s up. If you don’t believe what many have said about her on here you should talk to parents on her team or parents of kids who she trains if you know any. I’m 100% positive none of us would have a single bad thing to say either on a forum or face to face.

May need a team tilts thread with this new battle between one parent versus a dozen of us who actually know the woman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahaha wait you think I would make comments without knowing her? I’ve coached with her, did trainings with her etc. if anyone actually read my post, I said absolutely nothing bad about her trainings or her for that matter. I made one critique about her GAME time coaching. That is it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I’m so happy she’s making kids feel confident and even getting them better as athletes. She puts tons of work in and no one can take that away from her. She’s busted her butt for these kids.

There’s tons of other things we can talk about in this thread that don’t involve Tilts or YJ o’sullivan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahaha wait you think I would make comments without knowing her? I’ve coached with her, did trainings with her etc. if anyone actually read my post, I said absolutely nothing bad about her trainings or her for that matter. I made one critique about her GAME time coaching. That is it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I’m so happy she’s making kids feel confident and even getting them better as athletes. She puts tons of work in and no one can take that away from her. She’s busted her butt for these kids.

There’s tons of other things we can talk about in this thread that don’t involve Tilts or YJ o’sullivan

I’ve been a parent of multiple 91 players on both the girls and boys side and know her well. If you’ve coached with her than that limits whoever you are to a 91 employee as she hasn’t worked anywhere else except with two of her friends, one of whom used to coach the 2024 team before she took it over. From knowing her the last six years I can also tell you that she never privately trains kids with anyone else. All of the private lessons she does have been solo and she’s only had two assistant coaches at 91 for as long as I’ve known her. So unless you’re one of those two young ladies she’s worked with, you’re clearly a liar. If you need any evidence that she coaches her butt of during games and has a very clear understanding of the game, sit behind her during a game or listen to game film that hasn’t had the volume removed.

If you have worked with her, I’m curious when. Was it when she was 19 and a freshman in college or recently as an adult.

My guess is you’re a coach from another club looking to ruin a growing teams reputation. This group is to discuss things 2024 related, which she and O’Sullivan are both related to. You are entitled to your own opinion but it’s clear as day that for your one critique there are numerous people stating the opposite. Whatever your hidden agenda is, I disagree with your statement.

Clearly I am bias because I know her well and know that your comment is not accurate at all, but again maybe you don’t know her as well as you think you do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’ve been a parent of multiple 91 players on both the girls and boys side and know her well. If you’ve coached with her than that limits whoever you are to a 91 employee as she hasn’t worked anywhere else except with two of her friends, one of whom used to coach the 2024 team before she took it over. From knowing her the last six years I can also tell you that she never privately trains kids with anyone else. All of the private lessons she does have been solo and she’s only had two assistant coaches at 91 for as long as I’ve known her. So unless you’re one of those two young ladies she’s worked with, you’re clearly a liar. If you need any evidence that she coaches her butt of during games and has a very clear understanding of the game, sit behind her during a game or listen to game film that hasn’t had the volume removed.

If you have worked with her, I’m curious when. Was it when she was 19 and a freshman in college or recently as an adult.

My guess is you’re a coach from another club looking to ruin a growing teams reputation. This group is to discuss things 2024 related, which she and O’Sullivan are both related to. You are entitled to your own opinion but it’s clear as day that for your one critique there are numerous people stating the opposite. Whatever your hidden agenda is, I disagree with your statement.

Clearly I am bias because I know her well and know that your comment is not accurate at all, but again maybe you don’t know her as well as you think you do.

Also know her but let’s just drop it. Not worth it to entertain the trolls hiding behind a screen.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares! 91 girls is and always has been a weak program despite having many excellent coaches over the years. These are just facts. No matter how good a coach is, you can't expect to be competitive when the girls have no athletic talent. Any girls that do have talent leave do to frustration.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares! 91 girls is and always has been a weak program despite having many excellent coaches over the years. These are just facts. No matter how good a coach is, you can't expect to be competitive when the girls have no athletic talent. Any girls that do have talent leave do to frustration.

We love adults who tear down kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not tearing down kids. Stating facts. I would never shell out thousands of dollars for a weak travel program leading to a dead end. There are plenty of town/PAL teams if a kid just wants to play for fun. If your kid doesn't make and get decent playing time on a true "A" or high level "B" team, you are wasting your time and money. 91 is a C or D level program in all age groups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not tearing down kids. Stating facts. I would never shell out thousands of dollars for a weak travel program leading to a dead end. There are plenty of town/PAL teams if a kid just wants to play for fun. If your kid doesn't make and get decent playing time on a true "A" or high level "B" team, you are wasting your time and money. 91 is a C or D level program in all age groups.

LOL we're all wasting our money!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are 20 - 25 high end girls per grade each year from Long Island, these are the athletes who receive offers from the Top 10 - 15 programs. The majority of these players have several options (top college programs) and most choose to attend one those programs. Approximately 100 girls go on to play DI lacrosse at one of the many other DI programs and many more girls go on to play at DII, DIII and Club Programs. By your logic unless you are one of the very select “Top 20 -25” girls who can go play at the select 10 or so college programs you should just pack it in and not bother playing because once you go beyond those top college programs the teams talent fall off dramatically.
If you pull the parents out of it, this is the greatest thing that ever happened to female athletes from Long Island. Tremendous opportunity out there at many many schools for student athletes of all abilities ( both athletic and academic abilities).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are 20 - 25 high end girls per grade each year from Long Island, these are the athletes who receive offers from the Top 10 - 15 programs. The majority of these players have several options (top college programs) and most choose to attend one those programs. Approximately 100 girls go on to play DI lacrosse at one of the many other DI programs and many more girls go on to play at DII, DIII and Club Programs. By your logic unless you are one of the very select “Top 20 -25” girls who can go play at the select 10 or so college programs you should just pack it in and not bother playing because once you go beyond those top college programs the teams talent fall off dramatically.
If you pull the parents out of it, this is the greatest thing that ever happened to female athletes from Long Island. Tremendous opportunity out there at many many schools for student athletes of all abilities ( both athletic and academic abilities).

Love this. Also the fact that lacrosse isn’t just about college. Parents who make it all college no fun have kids who burn out. Kids who aren’t Top A team players can still play D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, you are. Coach Tilts is great. No argument there. 91 girls is a sham. The problem is the organization, not the coach. You'll learn the hard way. In two years, you see I'm right. You're going to have to do all the work and spend all the money to get your daughter recruited. Then, 91 will happily post it on their Instagram account and list your daughter's commitment on their website. Good luck to you and your daughter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, you are. Coach Tilts is great. No argument there. 91 girls is a sham. The problem is the organization, not the coach. You'll learn the hard way. In two years, you see I'm right. You're going to have to do all the work and spend all the money to get your daughter recruited. Then, 91 will happily post it on their Instagram account and list your daughter's commitment on their website. Good luck to you and your daughter.

You’re incorrect but I’m not going to share what they’ve already done for our team with recruiting as freshman as it will just help others. Thanks for your input though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is you planning to make the move? Is your daughter a player? Any thoughts on the direction that you are leaning? Don't know if any players are moving clubs. at this point it aybe a bit late to switch clubs in terms of getting enough playing time being that had these kids on the team for quite some time. Wil the coach play your daughter over another player who has been with club for years!? Possibly, let her tryout it certainly can't hurt!!
The only thing that may come into play is if the coach or coaches hear that you are shopping other clubs MAY affect how the coach views and plays your daughter.. this doesn't apply to the majority of coaches, but I've heard one or two horror stories
Of course you have to do what's best for your daughter! I wish you and your daughter nothing but luck !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is you planning to make the move? Is your daughter a player? Any thoughts on the direction that you are leaning? Don't know if any players are moving clubs. at this point it aybe a bit late to switch clubs in terms of getting enough playing time being that had these kids on the team for quite some time. Wil the coach play your daughter over another player who has been with club for years!? Possibly, let her tryout it certainly can't hurt!!
The only thing that may come into play is if the coach or coaches hear that you are shopping other clubs MAY affect how the coach views and plays your daughter.. this doesn't apply to the majority of coaches, but I've heard one or two horror stories
Of course you have to do what's best for your daughter! I wish you and your daughter nothing but luck !!

I think it depends on the coach. Some coaches take a roster where they feel comfortable with equal playing time while others take a huge roster and bench the lesser players. It’s a conversation to have before making the move. It also is not to late to switch teams. This year is probably the last chance to switch if you’re considering it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else notice the kids picked from the lax on showcase are the kids they train or who work with their affiliates such as crease beast? Looks like another political group of women running showcases and trainings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents trying to say O’Sullivan is any good based off a few scrimmages is ridiculous. This team cannot compete at a high level. Those kids should run from their D team ranking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else notice the kids picked from the lax on showcase are the kids they train or who work with their affiliates such as crease beast? Looks like another political group of women running showcases and trainings.

I noticed this also. Questionable how they chose their all star kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve been following a few teams and it seems like top guns black has really gone downhill at this age group. Anyone have any experiences seeing them play- mommy and daddy TG parents excluded

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
will YJ 24 top two teams play each other in lleague right now at PAL complex? and how are those teams doing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of the clubs mentioned have gotten new players.. let's see what kind of difference it makes each for each team.

There is one team in particular that is definitely gotten stronger!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]will YJ 24 top two teams play each other in lleague right now at PAL complex? and how are those teams doing?

Weiner is currently 0-3 and Kildare is 1-2 and yes they play each other so somebody has to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are exactly right. Pay to play/promote. Proof comes out in a game not just some hype videos on social media.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
will YJ 24 top two teams play each other in lleague right now at PAL complex? and how are those teams doing?

Hopefully they're all getting better as teams and individuals. Isn't that the goal? Everything else is just noise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, I think most of us would disagree. I'm sure the kids are great, but the 24 team is less than average and the program is questionable. I've heard some very bad stuff about the coach /owner on the field and off. Anybody know what's going on over. And what colleges are going to Recruit girls there knowing coach/owner past? Not really sure what went down with him. I heard some nasty comments about his coaching, but his past? Does anyone know?
We were all told to Google him, but can't believe everything that is on the internet. Can somebody explain?

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]will YJ 24 top two teams play each other in lleague right now at PAL complex? and how are those teams doing?

Weiner is currently 0-3 and Kildare is 1-2 and yes they play each other so somebody has to win.

And guess what... within a few weeks(Hours for some of us) nobody will care!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are playing against great older competition. Did you really expect them to roll? Wiener is missing a few top players as well. Only embarrassing thing is how the two parent coaches play their daughters the whole game. Kind of like an blank to the rest of the team. Guess it’s expected from the mommy coach whose kid really shouldn’t be on the team in the first place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, I think most of us would disagree. I'm sure the kids are great, but the 24 team is less than average and the program is questionable. I've heard some very bad stuff about the coach /owner on the field and off. Anybody know what's going on over. And what colleges are going to Recruit girls there knowing coach/owner past? Not really sure what went down with him. I heard some nasty comments about his coaching, but his past? Does anyone know?
We were all told to Google him, but can't believe everything that is on the internet. Can somebody explain?

I’m assuming you’re referring to top guns? Andrew Smith got a DUI. I’ve also noticed the 24 team looks very weak

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are playing against great older competition. Did you really expect them to roll? Wiener is missing a few top players as well. Only embarrassing thing is how the two parent coaches play their daughters the whole game. Kind of like an blank to the rest of the team. Guess it’s expected from the mommy coach whose kid really shouldn’t be on the team in the first place.

It’s crazy to me that people still send their kids to yellow jackets knowing how it’s run

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In case there was any misunderstanding they were talking about Jesters coach and his club. Google the name. Not everything on the internet is true, so take it with a grain of salt. The talk around town is that the 23 is the only age that's halfway decent.
As for the teams as mentioned, above Jesters 24 is by far weakest of those mentioned above.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m assuming you’re referring to top guns? Andrew Smith got a DUI. I’ve also noticed the 24 team looks very weak

Based on what? Did you go watch them in Maryland this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In case there was any misunderstanding they were talking about Jesters coach and his club. Google the name. Not everything on the internet is true, so take it with a grain of salt. The talk around town is that the 23 is the only age that's halfway decent.
As for the teams as mentioned, above Jesters 24 is by far weakest of those mentioned above.

How do you know that? Sounds like someone was doing some serious fishing with their post. People will always find something wrong with a coach, TG, YJ, Jesters. Not a Jesters parent but the spin on this page is crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know that? Sounds like someone was doing some serious fishing with their post. People will always find something wrong with a coach, TG, YJ, Jesters. Not a Jesters parent but the spin on this page is crazy.

The jesters 24 coaches are parents ? I do agree that the 24 teams are weak for Jesters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So after the drama a few days ago over if Tilts was as great as people said, I went digging for game film and through their Instagram. I really disagree with the statement about game time IQ. My daughter and I watched a solid fifteen minutes of their practice that they live streamed. She has friends on the team and is considering moving and has been trying to see what it would be like. Every drill the coach set up was well explained and the reason behind each move was explicitly stated. There were multiple times she stopped kids in the drill to explain why they needed to do something differently. She seems solid, but an opinion I suppose. More importantly the girls were smiling and focus but clearly happy. That’s what matters when all is said and done, no? Nice seeing kids who are being pushed while still loving every step.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jesters 24 coaches are parents ? I do agree that the 24 teams are weak for Jesters.

The '24 group is weak in general.

Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard